![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
No Cure For MadNess...
|
Open
IP: 62F4 00A7
Check in..
15-20 Lines No Feeding, No Recycling, No Hate,crew,d/r votes, Due sunday at midnight
__________________
![]() ..........Mad Mike.......... (Crazier Than A Pitbull On Crack)
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
..I Know Kung Fu..
|
IP: 1481 46A3
sure...set it up
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
No Cure For MadNess...
|
IP: 62F4 00A7
Word Up Pm me when u see this if you want to battle....Any other takers??
__________________
![]() ..........Mad Mike.......... (Crazier Than A Pitbull On Crack)
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Fuck yo couch
|
IP: 04EB D480
I'll battle, reply when you can
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you |
||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|