![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
Call out for newbie
IP: F8D6 6553
Newbies here lets battle
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP: 9FD6 DFF7
Set it up and spit
10 lines
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: F8D6 6553
ok
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP: 9FD6 DFF7
Try to get it up and dropped within the hour.
Would like to get this over quickly
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: F8D6 6553
ur rhymes are the worstest and ur curse's are worthless
i'll leave u toothless,broken in the furthest infurnace u can't hurt this or hit dirt at this coz this is the dirtyest an i'm the most mercilessest illest killa am gonna grill ya an fill ya till ya blow step back an u'll see that i put on a show that'll make ur mind grow unlike ur's,,coz u diein it tha row check yo i'll rob ya doe head to head toe to toe 9 mm bullets spray like i sowen em strate in ya like a omen bitch ya timeins off an its rhymes like these ya lack skip tha trak |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP: 9FD6 DFF7
This needs to be posted in frontlines as a battle.
I'll put it there for you
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: F8D6 6553
ill do it
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP: 9FD6 DFF7
ok
The battle is set up
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|