![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
uncle cham want's you to go to battle
IP: 9DAB 1B7A
your now officially drafted you fuckin basted
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 1126 952D
YOu spit first...
10-15 bars... no d/r, no hate, and no crew votes... first to 5 wins.. |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 9DAB 1B7A
set up tha shit out of it then
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 1126 952D
I set it up in FL.
spit, and I will go when I see it. |
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|