![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
bitches
IP: C1DA C961
DIAMONDMINDZ IS SOME HOES
come on u bitches i will merk every single one of u bitches. lets do dis shit. p.s fuck diamond mindz u pussies |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
AKA Cereal Shelf
|
IP: 6E65 1B29
Alias Please^^^
I Hope This Isn't Rush LMAO!!!
__________________
<center>Deja Vu ..Remember These Dope Kids?.. .................................................. . |
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Oh Word?
|
IP: A8F3 3E54
I was gonna say the same thing
__________________
<html> <center> <b> <font face ="Verdana" size="2">RhymeVantage HipHopRoots </b> <font face="wingdings" size="6">FBJ </font> </center> </html> |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
Who Needs Elevation?
|
IP: CDBE 76F0
Who Are You^?
DM Gots Haters....Damn |
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED: Cheater
|
IP: 1BD5 13B2
Itz basically because Diomond Mindz is more overated than Brooklyn
Peace |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
Who Needs Elevation?
|
IP: CDBE 76F0
Moving On ----->
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 9B6A 1F1E
word to swift...................he only spks tha truth.........
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
BANNED aka Dante
|
IP: 9A61 7C1A
^lmao
its obvious that fuckdiamondmindz is swift, who is mob who is anthropology (and I can go on) he's just mad cuz he got rejected from diamond mindz several times Brixton is also much too wack to get into diamond mindz I'll battle either of you for slips lets go if ure not pussies Last edited by A. Lyas : 10-12-03 at 03:30 PM. |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
BANNED: Bitin
|
IP: C1DA C961
^LMAO!
Word! |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED: Cheater
|
IP: 1BD5 13B2
lol u think im this kid?
Have any mod match the IPs lol u dumb fuck, and you guys are overated, fuck Diomond Mindz I'll be in Warlords soon, and Drastik measures are wack too And who the fuck are U new kid lol? Bitch Plus I dont do Slips, why? Simple, I dont wana get banned, call me a pussy. I dont care if I was the Illest on the site I wouldnt take the Chanc Duh u stupid fuck Last edited by CasalenA : 10-12-03 at 03:44 PM. |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
BANNED aka Dante
|
IP: 9A61 7C1A
^you know ure wack and you'll lose, thats why you wont battle for slips
and Diamond Mindz merked warlords in a flawless victory but theyre weakest member is stilll 100 times better than you are theres no way you'll get in just like you didn't get in DM |
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|