RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Featured Audios (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=310)
-   -   FEATURED TRACK 1/21-28/06 3.T.E. Presents: "Smoke to this Rmx" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221743)

Tha Q. 12-11-05 06:13 PM

FEATURED TRACK 1/21-28/06 3.T.E. Presents: "Smoke to this Rmx"

http://www.soundclick.com/qakaprox

or

http://michaellesesne.dmusic.com

^^Click on "Smoke to this Rmx feat. Tito, Q, Tonyself"

Intro: samples from the movie "Friday", mixed by Q
Hook: chopped and screwed...by Tonyself

Verse 1: TitoBronsky
Verse 2: Tha Q
Verse 3: Tony self

3TE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holla atcha boys

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216322
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216217

PrahJect 12-11-05 06:18 PM

listenin...lol at the intro..chris tucker...lol...aiite beat is nice....tito comes on...damn THIS FLOW IS FUCKKIN AMAZIN...lovin this shit westcoast fo sho...presence on the mic reminds me of sum westcoast shit...real dope...lyrics are dope..delivery is hot...damnnnnn i rlly like this...hook is koo..pretty nice...aiite Q comes in nice switch from a slow to a fast flow...damn fuck this is another amazin flow..."never leave a witness" wooo..this shit is hot...lyrics dope..im feelin this alot..presence delivery hot..this is def summin i wasnt expectin this is dope..i was expectin it to be dope but not this dope, hook is koo, tony comes on damn im feelin this flow i love yo flow..its hot to def...westcoast deff..lyrics are hot...like how u stop n start...this is really dope...every one came really good..(downloads)...9.5/10..this is the 2nd best track ive ever heard on RV...dope..

Young Montana 12-11-05 06:19 PM

shit was hot, beat was hot, flow on 1st verse tito, was on point, kinda sound like a ludacris type flow...good shit......2nd verse, Q ya flow was hot on point, feelin tha fast style, good multis...good shit.....3rd verse, tony ya flow/lyrics was hot too, different from tha otha two...good shit yall.....keep it up.....cant really understand wat tha chorus is sayin, buh the song was overall hot...Wun

Bliss 12-11-05 07:16 PM

GOOODDDDDDD damn Q ripped this shit lovin the flow from all of u all
good shit no complaints about this one

Tha Q. 12-11-05 07:18 PM

^^word...yo...good shyt 3te....Tito's delivery was amazing...I came wit it...and TOny rounded this out TYTE

congrats on a good collab yall

TitoBronsky 12-11-05 07:57 PM

no doubt this fiya right here....

bumpin this again!

lol

to the tizzy for more views

Ghost 12-11-05 08:03 PM

-listening

ooooooo shit nice beat,
1-st famz=flow is good,the beat killin it,lyriks is nice,on flow and on point,dope hes pretty good famz
2-nd famz-flow is nice,lyriks is kool man dope,and the chorus is dope,flow is good tho it killed it
3-rd=low is dope,lyriks is nice,this one pretty good iw as enjoying it

WOW man dope ass drop that beat is KILLA yo dope shit man this def i would bump!

Ghost 12-11-05 08:04 PM

flow*.................................

Paranoid 12-11-05 10:00 PM

nice lil intro....waitin for verses......tito: mic approach is pretty good, nice twisty flow and delivery. lyrics are decent, good at best but not great. overall good verse form you. Q: man you did very good, nice flow man like damn crazy flow and shit, nice lyrics and good delivery man you do dope collabs damn. tony: turn the volume up a lil bit man, not to low but just a bit. flow and delivery aint to bad goin quite good. lyrics are pretty good. overall this is a pretty decent track.

rtf here: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216842

Tha Q. 12-12-05 10:07 AM

preciate da feed and I will RTF

TitoBronsky 12-12-05 01:20 PM

bump bump bump.

Tha Q. 12-12-05 05:51 PM

yizzer

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

ILL GEE 12-12-05 05:57 PM

no time to drop feed right now but i see y'all...lol... still tryna clear post (army) so i can get on with my life and get a real job paying real money, nah mean?.... i'll holla

Tha Q. 12-12-05 08:52 PM

yizzer

gud luck with everything

Zone Out 12-12-05 09:53 PM

Im feelin the beat
Tha Q came the nicest IMO

Tha Q. 12-13-05 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
Im feelin the beat
Tha Q came the nicest IMO

lol

man o man

:nono:

Premanition 12-13-05 01:47 PM

tito - flow was really dope, lyrics straight, good verse, quality dope

q - flow is again dope rydin that beat kid, like the lyrics here, presense n quality dope

tonyself - shit you sound like jigga with this flow in jigga what jigga who, dopeness right here

all came real real nice lookin forward to hearing more from y'all keep it comin

8/10 hook was great for me otherwise would have been 9

pz

TitoBronsky 12-13-05 02:11 PM

jea jea jea

*damn 15 character rule*

B To The D 12-13-05 02:18 PM

Word OT The Sample
beats koo

Tito Up First

FLows Different Its nice It Stands Out

Deliverys Good

Emotions Koo

Im Feelin your Verse

Lyrics Are Koo

Hook:
Its Koo,I Dont Like The Voice

Q:
flows Nice

Deliverys Koo

Lyrics Are Nice As Always

Emotions Good

Word To This Verse Its GOt Difference It Stands Out

Hook Again

Tony

FLows Nice Koo Shit

Deliveyrs Koo

Presence Is Dope

Emotions Koo

lyrics Are Koo

Good Verse:thumbup:

Hook Again

Overall:9/10

Good Drop For Sure

:)

Rtf on "Mother Goose" When it Is Put Up

Tha Q. 12-13-05 05:45 PM

yizzer

preciate da feed

Willa 12-13-05 06:53 PM

the intro was ok
beat was pretty cool
tito switched up his flow i liked it but it sounded kind of off in one place but i loved it tito ripped the track love his voice everything was dope best track ive ever heard from tito rposp playboy
q best flow ive ever hear from you but i wasnt really feeling the lyrics pretty good track
tony lyrics were ok flow was was pretty good presence could be upped
overall good track im going to d/l it

BigTony.Self 12-13-05 09:42 PM

just blazeeeeeeeee pump pump pump it up

Tha Q. 12-14-05 07:36 AM

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer up

TitoBronsky 12-14-05 12:31 PM

............................. to the tizzy......................

BigTony.Self 12-14-05 06:44 PM

tito we need to get crackin on the follow up- holla

L.E 12-15-05 01:25 AM

Listening...

Lmfao at intro...beat is dope...

First verse...great flow...good quality...nice lyrics...good shit.

Q...damn...feelin that fast flow. Dope shit. Lyrics are great...dope shit as usual.

Tony...good shit...nothing to complain about at all.

Dope shit...keep it up.

Past Tense 12-15-05 01:26 AM

i love this song yo..i bumped it in my cd player at school all day today.........i love the way the first guy starts off that fast flow is dope then q comes in and ripps it again..this shit was pretty damn dope no flaws..one of the best on soundclick right now def. could imagine song of december the collaberation of the month...

Tha Q. 12-15-05 08:38 AM

^^^Preciate any and all feed

BigTony.Self 12-15-05 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
i love this song yo..i bumped it in my cd player at school all day today.........i love the way the first guy starts off that fast flow is dope then q comes in and ripps it again..this shit was pretty damn dope no flaws..one of the best on soundclick right now def. could imagine song of december the collaberation of the month...

WORD ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :thumbup:

Tha Q. 12-15-05 10:22 PM

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer up

∆ P E X X 12-16-05 06:59 PM

Requested feedback:

Intro was a nice touch. First verse: It don't hurt tht I'm high as hell listening to this. First verse, the flow is nice. Different for a change and I still like it. Told a micro-story in the verse. Hook was cool.

Second verse, comin in WAY too high energy for a high track man. That thta coke shit or something. Flow works well and the delivery's good. Nice multies and fade out into the hook. Cooled down from that high speed shit at the intro which was just not the right place.

third verse, mic has a ratty sound to it. Nice flow. Voice reminds me a little bit of my boy Mobb. Nice juggling and multies through out and nice ender. The hook has a rush delivery on "fire like" at the very end of it. Pretty good track overall. There's tracks like this on the radio already, so why not?

TitoBronsky 12-17-05 10:09 AM

good lookin on the feed doggs

Tha Q. 12-18-05 04:59 AM

eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr up

BigTony.Self 12-18-05 07:25 PM

Last time for me .............................

TitoBronsky 12-19-05 06:07 AM

Last ups for me

Memphis 12-19-05 12:19 PM

hell yea...this was dope...tha only thing wrong was on tha first verse is tha over-dub was higher than him but that happens to me too so its all good....tha song still hot regardless,sound like somethin i would smoke and nod my head too

Angry MoFo 12-19-05 12:24 PM

A good way to fix the over dub.....wait, I should post that on another thread concerning that subject. lol. Overall I like the track I will have to agree with APEXX on the third verse having a poor quality sound. A few tweeks and this is a bumpable track.

L. Veracity 12-19-05 01:32 PM

definetly liking tito's flow on here, I like how you drag out certain words N shit, hawt West Coast shit my nigga...lyrics are tyte

Q kiLLed this shit lyric-wise and I like that quick flow, multies were hawt...lmao @ "meow, we wow..." that was funny as hell jo...keep this shit up my nigga, you sound so much better flowing fast to me, it makes the most of your voice and style

Tony your lyrics are fine but I'm not feelin' how you chopped your flow, it'd have been better if you made the words longer instead of pausing like that at certain points, but definetly liking your shit other than that

oh the hook and beat were both kew I would definetly use this beat yo, give it to me!! lol

Tha Q. 12-19-05 04:25 PM

preciate da feed