RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Fuck Prahject...a diss (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237327)

Tha .Q 11-18-06 10:26 PM

Fuck Prahject...a diss

http://www.soundclick.com/qakaprox

^^Click on "Fuck Prahject"

Lyrics: Q

Concept: Fuck the lispy one...hatas need not apply

Holla

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237286
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237281

Kordozar 11-18-06 10:41 PM

Come On Man How You Gonna Say Fuck Another Religions God

Tha .Q 11-18-06 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Come On Man How You Gonna Say Fuck Another Religions God

Because his god doesn't exist.

Kordozar 11-18-06 10:45 PM

Yo Besides That...Shit As The End Was Funny This The Best Battle I've Ever Heard On Here Yall Gotta Keep Goin At It Shit Is Off The Meter

Tha .Q 11-18-06 11:32 PM

^^How many battles have you seen on here?

p4ntzistheish 11-19-06 12:07 AM

Flow was iffy in a few places, but itwaspretty good. Bout equal with Prah. This is getting good.

P To Tha R! 11-19-06 06:03 AM

Lemme break it down for u....

fuck allah?..lmfao manyne that was a stupid thing to say....

flow is off....sum1 is mad?..fuck god, fuck the quran lol....u stupid as hell....diss me mayne....not my religion...

u got breath control problems....got dick in ya mouth?..and multis whack..

quuens?..im in brooklyn..fuck is with ya geography?..

lol man this was 4/10

Enygma 11-19-06 09:09 AM

I think this is funny.......you dissed his god for the first whole verse. When you started talkin bout his lisp, shortly after you had your own lisp....lol. Second verse was alright....you changed up the disses a bit. You need to come with the same energy you had in the first verse though.

Talking at the end.....blah.

And no, you did not make OYD, you were simply a member in it :thumbup:

Not a bad diss....just in desperate need of a quality boost. What ever happened to your C01U anyway? Flow falls apart at times too, but it wouldn't have been as noticable if you kept the same energy in the second verse.....

Tha .Q 11-19-06 09:12 AM

^^There's a difference between a LISP and Sibilance...I have slight Sibilance...but no lisp

lisp? [lisp] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
a speech defect consisting in pronouncing s and z like or nearly like the th-sounds of thin and this, respectively.

sibilant [sib-uh-luhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
hissing.
Phonetics. characterized by a hissing sound; noting sounds like those spelled with s in this

A Lisp is a speech impediment...which I do not have

Other great rappers with sibilance?

LUDACRIS and CHuck D...

FUCK u very much.

Uppin

Enygma 11-19-06 09:43 AM

Well, in that case.....you can argue that Prah'Ject has a slur and not a lisp. He slurs his words which is different than the definition you just provided.

Tha .Q 11-19-06 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Well, in that case.....you can argue that Prah'Ject has a slur and not a lisp. He slurs his words which is different than the definition you just provided.

Actually...he has a speech impediment...

But, continue pretending to be happy when, in fact, you're just a bitter man.

P To Tha R! 11-19-06 09:57 AM

^^actually i have a slur and ure silibance....

Tha .Q 11-19-06 10:12 AM

uppin

Zone Out 11-19-06 10:13 AM

lolol
I didnt mean to post this in here

Kordozar 11-19-06 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
^^How many battles have you seen on here?

I Seen A Few, Petty Ones Though

Tha .Q 11-19-06 10:39 AM

^^aiight...jus wonderin cuz I never battle really...I drop disses and let the court of public opinion derive the verdict

TeamOne 11-19-06 10:48 AM

listenin.........
LMFAO.... FUCK ALLAH... hahahah

Beat: is pretty decent, good beat to diss someone on.... but nothin THAT special

why are u dissin his god.... kinda funny, haha "im the god here" .... that was kinda tight..... my only problem with ur battle raps is that they dont have that "setup-punch" structure.... alotta times ur punch maybe in the middle of a line.... i can still catch them, but u lose the effect wen u have them in random spots in a bar....
i see ur back to the "my name is tha q" ..... sounded decent
Once again ur flow is really on point.... during ur lil "intermissions" u shoulda atleast put the "my name is tha q" in the background again so it didnt get that boring...

U talkin to him way too much, lmao, although its sorta funny, woulda been nice if u had alil more verse.... or if u came in with ANOTHER verse after all that talkin, not just like 2 lines.... it gets alil annoyin with all that talkin.... "i will rape ur ass" LMFAO.... i dunno why that was so funny

MOTHA FUCKA U AINT EDDIE MURPHY.... LMFAO... that was funny.... ridin bitch.... some of this shit is funny but i woulda liked a verse

rtf: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237216

Tha .Q 11-19-06 10:59 AM

^^thanks uppin

iamthatdude87 11-19-06 02:10 PM

beat was cool is this beef based on who is better? lyrics is coo i dont have anything wrong about u sayin fuck ala...i like how u did ur adlibs...man ur flow is cool i like that shit it aalso sou nds raw as fuck gud shit this diss was propa gud shit stay up

Jay Rose 11-19-06 03:44 PM

came dramatic....need your old mic back...i agree with teamone....your disses would be better if you had a set up, punch line structure...where the punches come at the breaks in beats....but good beat good stuff, this is getting intresting if you can come up with more stuff to say n he can get over the gay stuff and diss you on other things.....

Maleficent 11-19-06 04:06 PM

btw, its common knowledge that Allah simply translates as God from arabic, and that Muslims and Christians worship the same deity. So really you just said fuck your own god.

Tha .Q 11-19-06 04:51 PM

^not so

Jesus is God.

Allah is no association...and semantically, it's not even a game.

Thank you very much.

Maleficent 11-19-06 05:03 PM

If Jesus is god, then that pretty much defies the basis for christianity.. you know, the trinity. They're separate. Otherwise it would've been godianity.

Ebircs 11-19-06 05:05 PM

lol @ fuck allah, thats crazy...flows hot here...delevery is sick some nice punches n personals here....nice tracfk man

*woods feed*
Allah Akbar

1ne

Tha .Q 11-19-06 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficent
If Jesus is god, then that pretty much defies the basis for christianity.. you know, the trinity. They're separate. Otherwise it would've been godianity.

No. John 1 says, "In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word WAS God."

^^That's referring to Christ. Jesus is God. He has ALL power in heaven and in earth. The trinity refers to the triune Godhead of the Father, Son, holy spirit.

Allah ain't NO PART of that...sorry jack

chronix 11-19-06 06:29 PM

um in case ur not aware of this Q, Allah is the same as the Christian God....only difference is muslims don't believe Jesus is the Messiah.

Tha .Q 11-20-06 02:25 AM

errrrrrrr up

and Allah is the Muslim God. Jesus is the Christian God. But, people who don't study Christianity and/or religion wouldn't know that. Don't let the semantics fool you.

Allah does not = Jehovah because they don't believe Allah has a son named Jesus. That's like saying Michael Jordan is the same as MJ. But, Michael doesn't own any championships. MJ does. Is that the same?

NO

Tha .Q 11-20-06 08:25 AM

Uppin

Maleficent 11-20-06 08:57 AM

Allah is the Arabic language word referring to "God", "the Lord" and, literally according to the Qur'an, to the "God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" in the Abrahamic religions. It does not mean "a god", but rather "the Only God", the Supreme Creator of the universe, and it is the main term for the deity in Islam. However, "Allah" is not restricted to just Islam, and is used by Christians and Jews in some regions. They're not separate deities, and almost all christians and muslims recognize the same god, they just have a different perspective as to what is his true nature.

Tha .Q 11-20-06 11:46 AM

Quote:
Allah is the Arabic language word referring to "God", "the Lord" and, literally according to the Qur'an, to the "God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" in the Abrahamic religions. It does not mean "a god", but rather "the Only God", the Supreme Creator of the universe, and it is the main term for the deity in Islam. However, "Allah" is not restricted to just Islam, and is used by Christians and Jews in some regions. They're not separate deities, and almost all christians and muslims recognize the same god, they just have a different perspective as to what is his true nature.

Semantics...The Muslims claim they believe in Moses, Abraham, etc...And that Allah is the same God. But, what you don't seem to understand is this. John 14:6 says "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes to the father but by me." Jesus is talking here. They don't believe in the deity of Christ. Therefore, Jesus says if you don't believe in him, you don't believe in the father also.

So, Allah, in the context of Islam, is not the same God Christians worship.

Yvonne 11-21-06 02:42 AM

you KINNA sounded like Biggie

even rhyme scheme seemed a lil like his...

Tha .Q 11-21-06 05:14 AM

^^baby Baaaaabaaaaaaaay

WhoAmI 11-21-06 08:07 AM

u got a biggie kinda sound to your rhymes

Maleficent 11-21-06 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflecz
Semantics...The Muslims claim they believe in Moses, Abraham, etc...And that Allah is the same God. But, what you don't seem to understand is this. John 14:6 says "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes to the father but by me." Jesus is talking here. They don't believe in the deity of Christ. Therefore, Jesus says if you don't believe in him, you don't believe in the father also.

So, Allah, in the context of Islam, is not the same God Christians worship.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Tha .Q 11-21-06 10:33 AM

^^Yes...I agree with those scriptures...

Jesus is our HIGH PRIEST. He is how we get TO GOD. Otherwise, there is no hope.

Maleficent 11-21-06 01:58 PM

You completely disregarded the second verse posted homie, the second verse CLEARLY SEPARATES them as two DIFFERENT entities, treated within their own respects.

Tha .Q 11-21-06 02:08 PM

Quote:
You completely disregarded the second verse posted homie, the second verse CLEARLY SEPARATES them as two DIFFERENT entities, treated within their own respects.

^6Of course..."God" is triune

There are 3 components of the ONE entity

1. God the Father
2. God the Son (Jesus)
3. God the Holy spirit

ALL 3 are ALL powerful...they have clear and distinct roles as defined through scripture...

JESUS will judge humanity

Crazy Hades 11-21-06 07:22 PM

So let me get this straight...Jesus is God?

God sacrificed himself to himself so he would love the people he sacrificed himself to himself for, but he sacrificed himself because he already loved them?

In other words.

Jesus sacrifices himself because he loves man and wants God to love man too. God doesn't love man, but he does when Jesus sacrifices himself for man. But Jesus = God? Or did he become part of God after death? And if so, can you quote scripture where it says so?

Tha .Q 11-22-06 12:27 AM

man

how about feed on my track

Crazy Hades 11-22-06 08:26 AM

How about...answer the question.