RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-06, 05:52 PM   #1
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

"So Today" by TeamOne

IP: 04C7 1AC3

New Track from TeamOne

Hook - Gallant
First Verse - Gallant
Second Verse - Gallant
Third Verse - Robkilla and then Entee

Please listen in MP3, cuz somethin sounds really off about the Hifi version right now

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post3107960
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post3107963

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 11-15-06, 10:49 PM   #2
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: 7994 4630

a few things do sound off with your flow....i am listening in hi fi tho hahahahahah.....good shit tho, lyrics need a pun or two thrown in for deep shit instead of just feelings....hook is good....robkilla killa's it....faster flow shoulda been in the second verse...entee was good too.....third verse shoulda been second and then second shoulda been third....imo.....but yea nice shit even i dont know which one you are fux the first second or third guy

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 11-16-06, 10:59 AM   #3
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 90A6 BE8B

this beat reminds me of a soap opera.... story shit...

hook: decent enough.... but feels like it needed a lil umph...catchy though

lyrics are put together good on this ... but im not sure what it is about the way you present the verse... it feels like it needs more commitment... like the emotion dosent match the story you spitting.... but the verse is right... im feelin the story in the track

3rd verse.... this is where the track picked off... rode the beat nice... 1st cat on the third verse is the best on this wit that fast flow... lol.. good twist to the track... 2nd on the third followed nice to... a lil more energy than the first 2 verses... seemed to grasp my ear a lil better...

hook was dope on this though and the first two verses juss needed a lil more passion it seemed... i dont know im .... but id spin this on my show Sunday

8/10

keep droppin yall

RTF :http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236961

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-06, 04:22 PM   #4
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 7BAB 1CDD

Listening..

Beat is doooooooope..Hook comes in..ehhh, something sounds a little off with the flow, but it's nothing big. First verse, delivery is nice, sounds like you're struggling a little bit to ride this beat because it's so slow...Lmfao at the losin' my screws line haha, it made me chuckle. Next verse, flow is better, energy is lacking a little bit, but not much..Lyrical wise it's good. Last verse..Rob comes in really nice..Energy and flow are REALLY on point..Lyrical wise, I think this is probably the best verse..Other half of the 3rd verse, ehh, comes in kinda weak, then gets better. Flow is on point.

Overall, Solid track here.

RTF on "Bang With Me"

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-06, 05:40 PM   #5
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7B06 A80A

Yo, this beat is too nice mayne....fasho....

Intro's coo, needed more emotion on it though. You know, more feeling in the "Baby"s, lol.

Ight....hook comes in.....real different then what I expected. But straight, thought it was gonna be faster....

First verse, seems that you slowed your verse down just to fit this beat. Sounds just like hook, slight downfall in that. Good story, good transition.....

Hook again.... feeling it a lot more

Second verse.....mayne...you should have used this for the first one fasho...and had someone else on the second verse *cough*. Lol. Good storyline again. Good flow, solid rhyme scheme....

Hook again..... (head noddin)

3rd verse.....Yo, nigga kilt this shit. This is what was more needed on the second verse. Good rhymescheme. Lol at the noddin off line. Tight verse. 2nd dude needs more emotion. Similar flow as first dude. Seemed he forced it a little bit, but thats ight, didnt take away from the song.

Overall, solid verses.....Good drop pimpin, keep em comin. And if you tryin to hit a remix up, you know who to call.
Old 11-16-06, 07:49 PM   #6
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

word thanx.... the whole point of them rappin fast and me rappin slow is so u could get that transition..... it wouldnt work if our flows were all the same (aka fast) .... but word... i might rerecord for emotion....... its not really a struggle to stay on beat, its just my flow is slow to match the beat better.... and the first two verses have puns, but theyre real sublim.... so to not take away from the story

Old 11-19-06, 10:54 AM   #7
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 40C2 F668

beat is cool

flow fits the beat...But, I think a couple switch ups would have held my interest more

lyrics are fitting and so is the delivery

rhyming is consistent, if not unexciting

Hook...is this the hook? fits wel...needs to be mixed differently tho to set it apart...maybe more of a chorus effect

good track

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 02:39 PM   #8
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

word..... but i dont know if u heard the whole track..... theres a big ass switchup.... lmao

Old 11-19-06, 03:15 PM   #9
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: B78C 09FE

boooooooooo this sucks, and who mixes this shyt, worst mixing ever, and i can hear what sounds like madden on an xbox 360 in the background, lmao
Old 11-23-06, 10:37 AM   #10
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

i know.... it fuckin sucks ... sorry sir

Old 11-23-06, 09:05 PM   #11
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: 968B A256

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
boooooooooo this sucks, and who mixes this shyt, worst mixing ever, and i can hear what sounds like madden on an xbox 360 in the background, lmao

hahahahaha aaaaaaahahahaha
lmfao wowh hahahahahaha
so true
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-06, 11:20 PM   #12
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 95FF 1D86

man this beat is sick as hell i really like it...

the first guy was good pretty flow, sound a little too slow to me, a little basic, but i get it...its good for teh song type, good emotion man. this beat is so ill, good quality...i like the chorus

i like the second verse better. you had a more complex flow, it was good...more intertwining shit...better pauses too

chorus is good shit man

the third verse was killer man, real killer style, kinda eminemy flow...structure was ill, good quality...the second guy comes in and he didn't come as nice as the first guy on this verse, kinda in between pretty good though...

pretty song

7.5/10

return the favor tell me what you think...

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...710#post3112710

Last edited by JPoll : 11-23-06 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-27-06, 10:28 PM   #13
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 2507 7083

ok returning the favor foo...leave me a link next time and what not...

beat is nice....

hook is coo...which u was on some pro equipment...shit would be illy as fuck....liking the flow for real....delivery is coo...flow gets kinda repetitive at the end of the first verse.......when u rhyme all the shit with boo and what not...

there again im liking this hook foo...good shit.....

2nd verse....flow is nice again coming in...its a lil diff.....so its a good switch up and shit...liking how your not hitting the snares...too many cats on here go by the snares when it comes to flow...gotta hit it....it pisses me off....good to hear something different......

3rd verse...nice change up....diff voice...diff flow....makes it more interesting definitely...works well with rob on the 3rd.....ehh dunno about some of entee's lines...some seem a lil corny to me...dunno why,....just do.....

overall dope song my friend...drop some more shit on here more often...i def. think your prolly the most underrated on this site duuuude........and yes..i always return the favor...i just didnt see a link up there..link me next time....1
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-06, 03:09 PM   #14
sdizzle
GONE... I QUIT

IP: 5491 EB4E

this is beat is fire.. wtf.. who did it?

i dont like the first guy, flows all extra slow
.. second verse.. same... well.. flow seems faster for sum reason

i dont like this chorus at all

this 3rd verse is the best.... this is the flow that fits on this beat.. not that slow shit

Thumbs up to this beat..