after 1 year i tryed writin suttin agen
this a straight collab with my dawg Dafranchise
N we plannin' to take this into audio
already have a straight fuckin beat
dem interviews gone be dun by a chick from that board 2

this could use sum feedback
Thx N advance ..

- DaFranchise - verse1

*telephone rings* Presidents Secretary:President Franchise's Office how may i help you?
MsnBc News Reporter:Hi, i have a 5:00 clock interview with the president pertaining his beliefs on the american struggle
MsnBc News Reporter : Mr president after whopping landslide in the polls over president Kerry & Hillary Clinton ,
we would be the first to congratulate you on your presidential win , and thus we would like to ask you some questions , we asked George Bush during his first term ...
first question .. your thoughts on the inner city struggles ....

crackhead parents..the officers glaring..rarely seeing anyone loving or caring//
welfare checks...what we gonna eat next..please just absorb the words that become transparant//
illegal actions...gang related factions..the glory of these things over shine the grief//
catholic...christian....muslim...buddha...regardle ss of everyones belief//
the hustle and flow....the crack and the dro...the intercity life associated with NO//
the dice games...the platnum chains...most comming up think this is the way to go//
all our black folks...either aids or fat folks...shit makes life hard wakin up day to day//
u cant judge..we cant judge...only ones that can are those forced to live this way//
smoking that white stuff...smokin that green stuff...life deteriotes from both after each puff//
shit that ive seen...shit that youve seen...gives me motivation to write this kinda stuff//
catchin a body...seeing a body...these the kinds of things we shouldnt have to encounter in life//
ya brother dieing..ya sister dieing..wanting to kill yaself everyday due to the sorrow and trife//
thugs and glocks..night sticks and cops..they go hand&hand its all natural still//
sold drugs for water..we stole for the power..and still we cant pay the light bill//

-blaze aka Night crawler- verse 2

MsNBc News Reporter :Hi , i have a 7.00clock interview with the secretary of defense pertaining his beliefs on the american struggle
Blaze : speakig with
MsnBc News Reporter : Mr secretary as we all know DaFranchise took place in the presidential seat*telephone rings * secretary of defense , Blaze's office how can i help you
we asked him something about the inner city struggles
... What are your thoughts ..... MADNESS!!

You think this is the the beautiful struggle … when you get caught in a hustle
It ain’t easy to stay outta trouble all this shit is one big survival , im Christian but aint livin by the words of tha bible … dreaming of a life like the one as your idol … fuck that shit … most gone do time in penitentiary where they can think bout the fact you only finished elementary or end up 6feet deep down at the semetary , all this worth for a life filled up with crime thinking this is the life where you think you can shine , is all gone robbed from freedom , time to step up my game , facin death is real but not erryday
This is real life N all you muthafuckas can think of is money N fame …
Blaze is back on track … if suttin wrong you know I got your back , but for now lemme say this shit rite here ……. Is called a fuckin wRAP .

It's Just A Business : tech skills
Blow it : mentalz

ya do real shit , ya get real results
ya do fake shit , ya get fake results