View Single Post
Old 11-19-06, 10:48 AM   #17
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

listenin.........
LMFAO.... FUCK ALLAH... hahahah

Beat: is pretty decent, good beat to diss someone on.... but nothin THAT special

why are u dissin his god.... kinda funny, haha "im the god here" .... that was kinda tight..... my only problem with ur battle raps is that they dont have that "setup-punch" structure.... alotta times ur punch maybe in the middle of a line.... i can still catch them, but u lose the effect wen u have them in random spots in a bar....
i see ur back to the "my name is tha q" ..... sounded decent
Once again ur flow is really on point.... during ur lil "intermissions" u shoulda atleast put the "my name is tha q" in the background again so it didnt get that boring...

U talkin to him way too much, lmao, although its sorta funny, woulda been nice if u had alil more verse.... or if u came in with ANOTHER verse after all that talkin, not just like 2 lines.... it gets alil annoyin with all that talkin.... "i will rape ur ass" LMFAO.... i dunno why that was so funny

MOTHA FUCKA U AINT EDDIE MURPHY.... LMFAO... that was funny.... ridin bitch.... some of this shit is funny but i woulda liked a verse

rtf: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237216

...The real Renegade before Hova...