RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-05, 07:17 PM   #16
13th.
©

Text Record: 14-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 2-0
IP: 1FFF C108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
prettyy dope in my opinion...MK one of the dopest cats out the UK...period...in my opinion at least...quality not that bad hook is pretty good...lyrics are simple but so is the delivery so it makes it sound better...flow is a lot better...i hate when people talk bout the UK accent...its not that hard to understand...all you really gotta do is listen...MK when you get a better mic people will understand you better...its just it sound kinda muffled naaah meaansss...but yeah definitely good track...so keep it up hoe

word dawg thanx loads for that Zero LMAO
Old 12-15-05, 09:13 PM   #17
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C3CE 96D1

typing as I listen....not feeling intro the "hahaha" is jus corny...quality needs work....first verse...opens wit good energy but it starts to whine down as it goes on..an the flow is repetitve...need to change hook....lyrics wasn't decent....hook is decent...it was mixed poorly...cant make out words...ok 2nd verse opens wit good energy again....but it lacks emotion...ya jus yelling instead of conveying a real emotion....need to work on effectively using influctions....flow on this verse was same as first...def showing great improvement...keep dropping man....1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-05, 04:23 AM   #18
13th.
©

Text Record: 14-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 2-0
IP: 1FFF C108

thanx for the help trip

uppin!!!!
Old 12-16-05, 04:24 AM   #19
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 09AB 3F4B

Hahaha...hmmm it gets annoying after while lmao...sowwy cutie...

Aight, you come in strong but try to keep it up throughout the entire verse ya feel. Lyrics be cool, I like the concept haha. Can up the rhyme scheme, throw more similar sounds n multis in there to make it smoother and more complex ya feel. I can understand everything now actually...but quality needs work...cannot wait till you get em new mic...

Hook is a nice add-on but I couldn't always understand it because beat was coming up louder than his vocals.

Second verse, basically same as first...gotta get that strong delivery throughout entire verse because in beginning you always like BLAOW but then it wears off ya know...Flow be on point, you definitely improving there...

Just try something different with your rhyme scheme, throw some attention grabbers in there, keep that emotion strong throughout entire verse...but you improving like whoa...keep it up...real feed, no hate but you know that already

Collab? Soon...without a doubt...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-05, 05:46 AM   #20
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: DF10 FA26

Takes me a sec to get used to the accent... If you listen to how RZA ripped that beat, he was kind of rhyming outside of bars, thats why its so slow and gloomy when you try to rap normally on it and that is why you prolly felt like you were dragging on while rapping that...
Prolly a bad beat choice for the flow you chose...

I think on ya next track, you should aim for a faster flow, go hard out on the multis and try to clean up your production a bit.. At times ya mic sounded like a telephone...

But yeah, thats my 2 cents.....
Old 12-16-05, 08:20 PM   #21
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Like the intro. Spitting is solid and raw. usually the english accent stears me away from the track, but i liked this flow. hook is solid aswell.

nice track.
Old 12-17-05, 03:26 PM   #22
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

listening...

flow is on beat...try not taking so many pauses is the only complaint i have there...

delivery is definitely getting better...your spitting with a lot more emotion and your delivery is a lot more exciting...

hook is ok....

2nd verse is better as far as the pauses....

id say get a new mic man...your getting a lot better quickly.....if your quality was better...itd only make it that much better....

work on those pauses.....and other than that your doing well....
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote