RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-06, 09:10 AM   #1
Dusty Skidz
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
You Can't See Heaven

IP: 793B 8E38

Caught up, stressed, feel so depressed, wanna look to the future, I can’t see what’s next,
The shadow of darkness falls and it clouds my mind, It seems as if illumination in my life is too hard to find.
But I’m a child of the light, I’m Illuminati, but these motherfucking shadows, they just won’t depart me,
And return to the place from whence they came, they’ve taken up residence inside my brain.
They signed the lease and they’ve changed the locks, evicted happiness and left me with a pox,
It’s a motherfucking pain, full of aggravation, the darkness in my life takes my motivation.
It takes my need to succeed and my will live, taken all that I got, I ain’t got nothing to give,
Took away comfort and left me with strife, I wanna be like Noreaga, I wanna love my life.
But I won’t, and I can’t see it happening in the foreseeable future, ‘cos how can you plan your life out if you want ‘em to shoot ya?
If you can’t see a way out, then one exit is death, and if you ain’t got your mind and heart, what the fuck you got left?
Just a mess of skin and bones, just an empty shell, you can’t see Heaven if you’re living in Hell
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chorus
Caught up, stressed, feel so depressed,
Feels like my heart has been ripped out from my chest

Got a head full of sorrow, got a mind full of demons,
I can’t hear myself think, can only hear myself screaming

Feel the pain in my life, and I can’t get up,
‘Cos when you’ve lost the will to live, then you just give up

I’m a mess of skin and bones, I’m just an empty shell,
And you can’t see Heaven if you’re living in Hell
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can’t see Heaven if you’re living in Hell, I’m just a mess of skin and bones, just an empty shell,
I may be alive but I’ve lost my soul, I wanna live again, it’s my only goal.
I’ve had enough of the daily bullshit that comes my way everyday, man, I’m gonna lose it,
My brief relief is Cane or a big bag of pot, but it’s damaging my brain and I need to stop
I thought over time that these Demons would go, but they stay in my head and it starts to show,
My will power taken and I’m under a hex, I can’t even get angry, I’ve lost the will to get vexed.
I know what I want to do, what I want to achieve, just need to kick away depression just like Autumn leaves,
I need to plan this shit out like a journey, I need to Pre-conceive, so when the Devil tries to burn me, I stay on the Qui Vive.
But I’m trapped in the abyss and it ain’t hard to tell, depression locks you down, traps ya ass in a cell,
I’m just a mess of skin and bones, I’m an empty shell, I just gotta see Heaven, no more living in Hell.

Chorus

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215836
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217195
Old 01-11-06, 03:08 PM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

your main problem is structure, your writing very long bars. Maybe try centre your peices seen as you do have long syllabled bars.

this is ok, nothing highly original but a ok read in general. Your vocab could be upp'd slightly, aswell us some meta's and imagery.

Try shortening your lines a bit though, they seemingly are very long and its makes for a bad read.

keep dropping.

-Y's-
Old 01-16-06, 04:10 AM   #3
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0A37 178E

ok this hsould be closed too lol
i think u guys should make ppl leave direct links to their post and u go and edit it saying wether its valid feed or not
he said good job
im working on that collab
thats not feed lol

O.Y.D.
Old 01-16-06, 04:28 AM   #4
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

dusty, if your next post does not include two links with sufficient feed, this will be closed.

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-06, 12:15 PM   #5
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 31C2 62EB

closed not adequate feedback.

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote