RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-05, 04:20 PM   #1
20 GraND
20/20 VisioN

Text Record: 13-7
Audio Record: 5-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
20 grand and Gattas... UNFINISHED version

IP: AAF7 85C1

kidcard7692: cock-a-doodle niggaz
da916_nigga: I hate whites, blacks, and mexicans...but I love my greens
kidcard7692: Niggas dont eat sprinkles
kidcard7692: i just fell going up the stairs
Send a message via AIM to 20 GraND   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-05, 04:32 PM   #2
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

peeping this now...

i like the intro..
the beat was pretty good, where is this sampled from, it's hots.
"spitting more O's than a ring toss" lol nice lyrics ha
and "we back like vertebrae, EZ" ha

Gattas nice lyrics also, flow was pretty decent... i like the effects throughout, LOL @ the Banjo Kazooie line OMG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh shit... damn y'all this was hot str8 up..

20 again.. nice lyrics, like a hospital i ain't got no patients/patience lol nice kid.. stay up, fam. You killing it, shit's good, you should win audio head of the months Feb and March.
Old 04-16-05, 04:52 PM   #3
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: D972 237C

u punk ass annoys me, cos u always spit ova hot ass beats...where u get em form god damnit! lol...beat is hot

lyrically dis is adecent, u got sum nice witty linez...fiyas right dat back lie vertabrae line is funny, nice like ur payton line in da 2nd verse..quality is not as gd as ur normal shit, probs cos its unfinished, ur flow is consistent..gattas voice is heavy, raspy n gutta...he kicks in ncie, would like 2 c him come in a bit harda like on a heavy bass note or off an explosion effect or sumin,lyrics on a decent level, not quite as gd as 2oG's shit, his was mo witty altho your "longa than ahigh sch line" bar was ill n funny g..a dope track 2 be...itll b interestin 2 c what u do wid tha hook..!!!!!!!!!EASSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYY!!!!! LMAO

RTF on ma battle wid Ec..link in sig...

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 04-17-05, 01:19 AM   #4
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 0825 899A

That beat is Fat Joes

20 - The oonly thing I see wrong with you is ya voice..its just not interesting to my but ya lyrics covers it ups..punches are hot as always tho..delvivery was nice flow was cool

Gattas - I noticed you gotta style like Cassidy's...punches is nice..flwo is good
Old 04-17-05, 07:43 PM   #5
20 GraND
20/20 VisioN

Text Record: 13-7
Audio Record: 5-2
IP: 37A0 FA60

Uppn dis plz more feed so we can fix whats wrong, holla

kidcard7692: cock-a-doodle niggaz
da916_nigga: I hate whites, blacks, and mexicans...but I love my greens
kidcard7692: Niggas dont eat sprinkles
kidcard7692: i just fell going up the stairs
Send a message via AIM to 20 GraND   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 09:54 PM   #6
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

feedback. yea beat is hot. 20 first up. some of ur punches come half assed. and you got emotion dont get me wrong but it seems like you need to be more original. like that back like a vertabre line was used word for word by ICP back in the day. and whatever patient line fiya was talkin bout is over used. i think ur havin writers block lately or something. lol banjo kazooi line was funny by gattaz was ill. i love ur steedz kiddo. arsenal line was aight from 20. u got potential 20, i just think u need to work on a few things. like, seems like ur headed towards what the industry likes and not doin you as much as u used too. no hate, just tryin to give some constructive feed. as for gattaz you got mad skillz you were completely original. just that 20 uses alot of other ppls lines alot. dunno if he knows or not cuz i know ive written lyrics and then realized i had to cut em cuz i found someone else who said something simalar. but yea, nyce track final should be good.

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 10:31 PM   #7
Debit
Light Weight

IP: 666C F77E

OMG...OMG...OMG...IT'S 20 GRAND AND GATTAS.....this shit was fiya.....hot lyrics from both...

20 - flow was on point as usual...hot lines..."we back like vertabrae"...lmao..., mic presence good, confident, adlibs were hot...<Adlib King...lol...good beat choice...nice shit

Gattas - good flow, hot punches as usual...shit was crazy....i'm not even gonna get into the whole thing cause ain't know use too...

overall - 8/10...when it's finished it'll be better
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 10:43 PM   #8
Debit
Light Weight

IP: 666C F77E

< he has heard that ^ he wented to collab with 20 multiple times...< he wonders if this is true
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-05, 01:08 AM   #9
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: D4CB 508F

Great beat choice...both of you flowed good..an both had good deliveries niether wa sincredible but good nonetheless an with that beat u can get away with having jus ok flow an delivery.....what made this track a disappoint is what commonly happens when catz do punchline brag tracks....y'all spit some weak punches...they was all basic similies using "like" alot...an was based on played concepts.....there was no "WOW" lines...an if u got no wows in a punchline drop u have failed....the common "I'm da shit" theme will never get old everyone does them jus being original when doing them is hard an y'all proved why...every common everyday thing u hear on radio has been used countless times...y'all fell into spitting lines that u hear on the radio daily...instead of spitting lines you'd "NEVER" hear on the radio....u gotta think outside the box..u want to have punches on the weirdest concepts...an stop using "like" in every line...there ar eother ways to word punches then using "like" all the time...the best punches usually have wordplay<--focus on that if u wanna have ill punches
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-05, 06:07 PM   #10
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
< he has heard that ^ he wented to collab with 20 multiple times...< he wonders if this is true

if you are refering to me. then i guess you could say that i used to do some shit with 20, never "begged for him to hop on a track wit me" more like, he would ask me to hop on a track n i would spit a verse. n he did a few tracks wit me wen i would ask him, but i aint on his nuts like all these mufuggaz. honestly i havent liked 20's shit since he switched up his style and got all cocky and bigheaded, so why would i be asking somebody to collab with me that i dont even think would do my style justice? no offence to 20, i can respect any mans music for attempting their own style, but jus goin my own way rite now feel me?

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote