RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-04, 09:45 PM   #1
Ike
No Relation To Tina

Text Record: 9-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Reggie White dies at 43

IP: B4FC C87E

one of the nfls greatest defensive players ever died today.....reggie white......sad day for football....he was a good guy.....won a few rings with favre.....great player....thoughts on this...

Send a message via AIM to Ike   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-04, 09:47 PM   #2
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 3737 CC4A

Nigga shouldnt have been fucking with that pipe.

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-04, 09:47 PM   #3
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: D9F5 0BF6

He was with the tightest defense the NFL has ever seen when he was with the Eagles. Him, Jerome Brown, Seth Joyner, Clyde Simmons, Steve Atwater, just to name a few.....he was truely legendary.

*sheds tear*
Old 12-26-04, 09:49 PM   #4
Ike
No Relation To Tina

yup.....dude was nice on the field....died of a heart attack....and he was 43

Old 12-26-04, 10:14 PM   #5
C-Bo
...Simply The Best

Text Record: 16-5
IP: 28AD 5545

dam...a heart attack at 43?...that's still kinda young...well it's not that old...R.I.P. tho

Net Record(56-9)

RV Record(13-3)

Overall Record
69-12
Send a message via AIM to C-Bo   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-04, 10:28 PM   #6
Pop Lotty

He was still fucking with that pipe.

A
Old 12-26-04, 10:32 PM   #7
Ike
No Relation To Tina

lol he mighta been......who knows.....but its still too young to die of a heart attack

Old 12-26-04, 10:38 PM   #8
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: A34C 61B2

damn, that young?? that's scary man, thinking you can die young at dat age too, and maybe even younger......

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-04, 10:44 PM   #9
Original .A.B.
What Chu Talkin Bout?.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 0857 DEE4

you know i dont realy kno who that is but he was great i may god let him .R.est .I.n .P.eace

"Its The Definition"

... Open . . Battles ...
VS Wisdom 2-1 ME

VS Cannabars 1-3 HIM

VS Skriptz 0-2 HIM

The RV. Takeover Is Around The Corner
Record
5-2
Send a message via AIM to Original .A.B. Send a message via Yahoo to Original .A.B.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-04, 10:47 PM   #10
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
IP: 1AF0 6ADD

another idiotic statement by pop lotty... reggie white was someone i idolized especialy when i played high school ball. the minister of defence will be missed greatly.. the man was a saint, he was a caring man, an ordained minister who took time and money out of his own life to help others in need every single day of his life. pick up a copy of his book, "in the trenches" its an amazing book writen by white. today the NFL and the world mourns the loss of an outstanding football player and an outstanding human being... reggie white was taken far to soon and i garantee his legacy will live on in football folklore forever. pop lotty your statement is the most unreal thing ive ever heard. many players in the NFL and all sports do drugs of all kinds, reggie white never did drugs. the man was as clean as they come so think before u type pop lotty. reggie white is arguably one of the best players to ever dawn a tennesee volunteers jersey. begining his career in the USFL and going on to the eagles then to the packers where he played in my opinion his best football, then to carolina and on into retirement. next year white will be eligable for the hall of fame and i belive he should get in, not just because of this ordeal but because he was one of the best defensive players in history. the packers and the eagles should both retire # 92 because no one could ever live up to his standerds on either team. reggie "the minester of deffence" white will be greatly missed by everyone, wether its his family, his friends or a fan such as my self. i have now lost my 2 football idols, johnny unitas in 2002 and now reggie white. white was always a player i wanted to be like and what i think a lot of players should be like. people like randy moss and tarell owens tho they dont play the same position could learn something from reggie whites legacy, and that is that greed is not part of the game, money isnt what its about. its a nice pluss but football should be about going out on game day and playing the game you love to play, it should be about looking up in the stands and seeing some little kid with a jersey on with your name and number on it, it should be about the love of the game which it no longer is about. today we mourn the loss of reggie white but i know he will never be forgoten no matter what any one says.

Rest In Peace, Reggie
Old 12-26-04, 10:52 PM   #11
George K.Stanza
Flyweight

IP: 057F 5554

^fuck reggie white
you novel writin mufucka
Old 12-26-04, 10:52 PM   #12
Pop Lotty

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDCLOWN
another idiotic statement by pop lotty... reggie white was someone i idolized especialy when i played high school ball. the minister of defence will be missed greatly.. the man was a saint, he was a caring man, an ordained minister who took time and money out of his own life to help others in need every single day of his life. pick up a copy of his book, "in the trenches" its an amazing book writen by white. today the NFL and the world mourns the loss of an outstanding football player and an outstanding human being... reggie white was taken far to soon and i garantee his legacy will live on in football folklore forever. pop lotty your statement is the most unreal thing ive ever heard. many players in the NFL and all sports do drugs of all kinds, reggie white never did drugs. the man was as clean as they come so think before u type pop lotty. reggie white is arguably one of the best players to ever dawn a tennesee volunteers jersey. begining his career in the USFL and going on to the eagles then to the packers where he played in my opinion his best football, then to carolina and on into retirement. next year white will be eligable for the hall of fame and i belive he should get in, not just because of this ordeal but because he was one of the best defensive players in history. the packers and the eagles should both retire # 92 because no one could ever live up to his standerds on either team. reggie "the minester of deffence" white will be greatly missed by everyone, wether its his family, his friends or a fan such as my self. i have now lost my 2 football idols, johnny unitas in 2002 and now reggie white. white was always a player i wanted to be like and what i think a lot of players should be like. people like randy moss and tarell owens tho they dont play the same position could learn something from reggie whites legacy, and that is that greed is not part of the game, money isnt what its about. its a nice pluss but football should be about going out on game day and playing the game you love to play, it should be about looking up in the stands and seeing some little kid with a jersey on with your name and number on it, it should be about the love of the game which it no longer is about. today we mourn the loss of reggie white but i know he will never be forgoten no matter what any one says.

Rest In Peace, Reggie

LOL...he did do crack dumbass.

A
Old 12-26-04, 10:54 PM   #13
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

dude your a fuckin moron pop lotty, read a fuckin book u ignorant waste of air. ive been a reggie white fan for a very long time and i garantee he never did drugs, the mad was a minister of god. white never touched drugs, read his autobiography or are u to dumb to do so?
Old 12-26-04, 10:55 PM   #14
George K.Stanza
Flyweight

IP: 057F 5554

^lives on Reggie White's dick
Old 12-26-04, 10:56 PM   #15
Wickedclown
Only the Illist