RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-05, 08:13 PM   #1
Os1ris
[ a.k.a Os ]

Text Record: 2-0
Paul Mooney on Eminem

IP: F519 0F67

tha******.com - What about Eminem and what are your thoughts on Eminem's status in Hip-Hop?

Paul Mooney – Oh Please! I told you, I don't like white folks who pretend they are niggaz. It's hard enough being a nigga. Give me a rope when they start hangin' *****z and I'll find out who is black and who is white, trust me. They will all turn white if they get to hanging niggaz again.

thaFormula.com - An argument that many whites and blacks have had for years is, “why is it okay for blacks to use the word ******, but not okay for whites to use the word nigga?”

Paul Mooney - Because we have never lynched them, that's why! We have never terrorized them. They have been terrorists in our lives for 500 years, that's why. We use the word nigga to defuse it. The same way it's okay for a whore to call a whore a whore. You call one a whore and they will run across they street and knock you in your head, because you don't live their life. I say nigga every time I want to because I was called it enough. I was called nigga enough so I can say it any time I feel like it. When it meant something nobody gave a fuck and now that it don't mean shit, everybody has something to say about it. It gets on my fucking nerves. I been a nigga too long. I got to go to Japan and get the operation because I been a nigga to damn long.

thaFormula.com - There seems to be a split in the black community over the word nigga and it being used or not being used. Where do you stand on that?

Paul Mooney – I’ma say ***** until I die. I'm gonna always say it. I say it a hundred times every morning, it makes my teeth white. nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga. I'm gonna always say it. A nigga is the one that wouldn't work and wouldn't do what the master wanted him to do. So I love a nigga. A nigga fought back. I nigga was like that mule, okay. Stubborn. Saying nigga is like saying Africa, you'll get a room real quiet. That's why I don't like black people or Afro-Americans. I like Negroes, colored people and stolen Africans. Because black people and Afro-Americans kill each other. Negroes and color people didn't do that. If you don't believe me ask your mom and your grandmother. They didn't do that shit. They didn't walk up on no other color person or Negro and shoot them in their head. When they ran into a colored or Negro neighborhood, they felt safe. It ain't like that now. They feel safe in the white neighborhood. So you know it's all twisted.

thaFormula.com - It's the same also within the Latin community. You got Hispanics, Latins, Chicanos, etc...

Paul Mooney - Puerto Ricans and Cubans ain't nothing but niggaz that can swim. Let's get real ya'll. I come from Louisiana. The white folks made the rule. You got one drop of nigga in you, that's what you are. I don't give a fuck where you from. I'm telling you what the reality is. They took slaves everywhere. You got a drop of black blood in you that makes you a nigga. I don't care what language you speak. This is a foreign language to me. This is not my native language. You got that nigga in you, you got that Africa in you and that's what they all fear and all don't want to bring up. Everybody wants to talk about their Indian Grandmother & their Swedish cousins. Everybody is all fucked up. Them got damn Jews too wanna be white folks. That's all nothing but niggaz. All of them. We were at war with Germany, they dropped the bomb on Japan. They ain't gonna drop the bomb on Germany because they could have blew up their cousin or their brother. They have the complexion for the protection. Their white skin protects them and niggaz had better wake up, because they are getting their wake up call. All niggaz!
Old 01-19-05, 08:23 PM   #2
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

LOL!

Paul Mooney....

funnyass nigga from the chapelle show!

he's coo

Old 01-19-05, 08:36 PM   #3
MC IgGY
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 3-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8A1A D0A3

lol dat was funny
Send a message via AIM to MC IgGY   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-05, 12:23 AM   #4
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: EDE3 0451

the *** were kinda pointless cuz u starred stuff one time, then left it the next time

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-05, 04:51 PM   #5
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
IP: ACD6 6F49

i hate when people say a white guy is tryna be black...it pisses me off so much....just cos em raps and wears baggy trousers dont mean he thinks he black..he fuckin hood.......black aint just fuckin rappers..theres doctors..lawyers...police officers....tht are black..so how the fuck can he be tryna be a nigga...seems to me like tht word is becoming so controversial....if we all the same..and colour dont matter..then shouldnt we all be able to say it....if a white person grew up around people sayin it..then why wouldnt he say it....the same as if i moved to america..id probly start pickin up on ur words and accents....i dont think white people should say it....but only because it will offend alot of people....

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 01-22-05, 04:55 PM   #6
dOpEbOi 210
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-4
IP: 286C B22D

paul mooney...nigga is funny like no otha...i rememba first time i seen him on chapelle show...had me rollin
Send a message via AIM to dOpEbOi 210 Send a message via Yahoo to dOpEbOi 210   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-05, 07:01 PM   #7
Black Queen
Classic

IP: 28AD 5545

ROFL shit was to funny LOL

Old 01-22-05, 07:05 PM   #8
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 28AD 5545

LMAO paul mooney funny as hell....B.Q. I.M. M.E.

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-05, 10:16 PM   #9
Ma$fit
Cus I Jus Ma$fit Dis Shit

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 55DD 4CE1

Mooney=funny as hell...case closed

Ma$fit
Send a message via AIM to Ma$fit   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-05, 10:47 PM   #10
~Da_Illest~
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 0-6
IP: A3EA 639E

dat nigga Paul Mooney is funny i like his comedy routines & his skits on da Chappelle Sho & i agree wit him on all points he stated