RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-06, 11:21 PM   #1
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
Dont get Blammed Blammed Up

IP: 3165 1B86

Jus sum shit that popped off wit sum ni99az i used 2 go 2 school wit

i knew Seon Since like 5th grd....

and my mans that got shot up was in my gov'ment Class

On sum fake ass gangsta shit...

1 killed, 1 run over in fighting
Man dies of gunshot wound; another hurt in attempted robbery
Monday, February 20, 2006
BY AMALIE NASH
News Staff Reporter
An 18-year-old man was shot to death and another man was run over by a car in the parking lot of an Ypsilanti Township apartment complex after a plot to rob a drug dealer turned violent Sunday evening, authorities said.

Washtenaw County Sheriff's detectives this morning were piecing together the events that began around 9:35 p.m. Sunday in the 5000 block of Bosuns Way in Schooner Cove Apartments.

By the time it was over, 18-year-old Leo Weathers of Belleville was dead as a result of a gunshot wound, and other man was seriously injured when he was struck by a vehicle. His name and age were not available this morning.

When deputies got there, several people were fighting in the parking lot, Sheriff's Cmdr. Dave Egeler said. None of them lived in the apartment complex.

Egeler said police were called to investigate suspicious activity in the lot, then received reports of people fighting and shots fired.

"It appears there was a plot to rob a drug dealer, and the drug dealer showed up with backup, and the others showed up with backup,'' Egeler said. "There were a lot of different players involved, and we're still putting it all together.''

Weathers was transported to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. The injured man also was taken to the hospital for treatment.

Several people were arrested Sunday evening and this morning, but police declined to say how many or what charges they will be facing. Egeler said police anticipate that more arrests will be made.

The Sunday night shooting marked the first homicide in Ypsilanti Township this year, and the second in Washtenaw County. The first slaying occurred Jan. 10 in Ypsilanti.

Police seek 5th murder suspect
Hospitalized suspect to be arraigned today, 3 others charged in teen's shooting death
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
From News staff reports
Three Ypsilanti Township men were arraigned Tuesday on murder and robbery charges in the shooting death of a suspected drug dealer Sunday evening.

A fourth suspect, who is hospitalized, will be arraigned today, police said. The man was injured when he was run over by a vehicle during the shooting incident.

Investigators also have secured a warrant for a fifth man and are searching for him.

The three men arraigned Tuesday were Eric Kuish, 19, Seon Pringle, 19, and Andrew Lyles, 18, all of Ypsilanti Township. They were charged with open murder, assault with intent to rob while armed, conspiracy to commit robbery, and using a weapon to commit a felony.

The fourth and fifth suspects face the same charges, Washtenaw County Sheriff's Cmdr. Dave Egeler said.

The men are accused in the shooting death of 18-year-old Leo Weathers in the parking lot of Schooner Cove Apartments in Ypsilanti Township Sunday evening. Police said the suspects plotted to rob Weathers of drugs, and he was shot in the process. A fight ensued, and one of the suspects was run over by a vehicle.

The injured suspect, a 17-year-old Ypsilanti area man, is expected to be arraigned at the hospital today, Egeler said. The fifth suspect, also a 17-year-old Ypsilanti area man, was charged in a warrant Tuesday, and investigators are searching for him, Egeler said.

Kuish, Pringle and Lyles are being held without bond at the Washtenaw County Jail. A preliminary hearing was scheduled for March 1.

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-06, 04:31 AM   #2
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Dont you feel gangsta now.
Old 02-27-06, 01:49 PM   #3
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F7E3 42B8

I dont get it. At all.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-06, 04:54 PM   #4
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
IP: B349 C781

ye,i wasnt really interested until i saw your sig.....

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 02-27-06, 04:56 PM   #5
J Summers

IP: 96F2 DF03

dawg yspsitucky dats my home town baby.. well ann arbor washtinaw county cut them fuckers
Old 02-27-06, 04:59 PM   #6
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Yeah, Detroit got a crime-happy weekend. I saw on the news yesterday about this guy who walked into a church with a shotgun and shot 3 people, including his baby's mother (who died) and his infant child (who "miraculously" survived).
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 02-27-06, 05:00 PM   #7
J Summers

IP: 96F2 DF03

^^basically cats is nuts..
Old 02-27-06, 10:56 PM   #8
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: B72B D4D4

Thats the Murda `Mitten 4 u

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-06, 11:36 PM   #9
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

that shits fucked up mannnnnnnnnnn

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 02-28-06, 06:31 AM   #10
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 7054 D04C

I say we make a big ass wall around the D and blow up every mothrfucker thats inside that wall....F-f-f-f-f-fuck detroit, ''Ni99a''

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-07, 01:07 AM   #11
Chillusion
This is my first post!

Text Record: 0-0
IP: CF35 ADFF

That is fucked up man. What's real fucked up is I used to get my weed from Leo, and my coke from Seon and Ace. Thats some real shit what happened there. All over some dumb shit too.
Old 04-03-07, 01:09 AM   #12
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

^musnt know them too well seen as this happen at the start of 06.
Old 04-03-07, 08:51 AM   #13
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Nigga
I say we make a big ass wall around the D and blow up every mothrfucker thats inside that wall....F-f-f-f-f-fuck detroit, ''Ni99a''

fuck you too, nigga

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote