RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-07, 02:01 PM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Gee, and people think RACE isn't an issue anymore

IP:

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-07, 03:25 PM   #2
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Niggers are violent, barbaric things and naturally commit more crimes than fun-loving, civilized whites. DUH.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-20-07, 03:37 PM   #3
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Wow.....I disagree with the statement that I think you are trying to make. This is just stating facts about the percentages of new imprisonments. Iowa imprisons blacks 13 times more than whites yet blacks only make up 24% of the population in Iowa prisons. This is basically saying that whites get longer sentences. And look at the last comment. It says.....

"The group that compiled Wednesday's report made several recommendations such as reviewing federal drug laws and giving judges more discretion to decide sentences rather than imposing mandatory minimum prison terms."

This is basically saying to me that to lower black imprisonment rates, we need to be more lenient on the crimes that blacks normally commit. How the fuck is that fair?
Old 07-20-07, 04:07 PM   #4
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Wow.....I disagree with the statement that I think you are trying to make. This is just stating facts about the percentages of new imprisonments. Iowa imprisons blacks 13 times more than whites yet blacks only make up 24% of the population in Iowa prisons. This is basically saying that whites get longer sentences. And look at the last comment. It says.....

"The group that compiled Wednesday's report made several recommendations such as reviewing federal drug laws and giving judges more discretion to decide sentences rather than imposing mandatory minimum prison terms."

This is basically saying to me that to lower black imprisonment rates, we need to be more lenient on the crimes that blacks normally commit. How the fuck is that fair?

cuz gettin five to ten for havin possession of drugs is crazy and aint fair. its that whole lame ass war on drugs thang thats got alot of blacks in jail, and whose makin that law and who's gettin affected by it, think bout that and why it is the way it is.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-07, 10:12 PM   #5
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
cuz gettin five to ten for havin possession of drugs is crazy and aint fair. its that whole lame ass war on drugs thang thats got alot of blacks in jail, and whose makin that law and who's gettin affected by it, think bout that and why it is the way it is.

LMFAO, who the shit cares if you think the sentence is unfair? Is carrying and selling drugs against the law or not? Who the fuck doesn't know that it is? I have no sympathy for people who are in jail on drug charges, regardless of race, gender, etc. Who cares who's making the law? It's still a law and if you want to take your chances by breaking it, then you can kiss my ass when you get locked up for it.
Old 07-23-07, 11:49 AM   #6
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture

lmao @ this guy moaning about 5-10 years for drug posession by saying it aint fair...

if you cant do the time...dont do the crime...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-07, 05:42 PM   #7
Blay'all
â„¢

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma

blacks make up 2% of Iowa's population, yet they make up 24% of the state's inmates... how the fuck do you read that and get out of it that whites get longer sentences than blacks? you arent looking at the big picture...

and unless you believe that a darker skin pigmentation makes people more violent, then there IS a problem here. whether its a social problem, meaning blacks are oppressed by society (obviously true) and have been held down since the time they entered the country yet nobody gives a fuck about helping them, or its a problem with the justice system, meaning that there is actual discrimination in accusing minorities of crimes over whites (also true), there IS a problem regardless... and there is no way to argue that there isn't. unless, once again, you believe that a darker skin pigmentation makes people more violent.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 07-22-07, 05:54 PM   #8
Clova
Banned: Cheating

Wtf

IP:

All is i got to say is evryone is treated equally cuz if ur white and dress blck and act blak then u still get treated white all my friends are black and we get treated the same but wat i dont get is how ur gunna say how blak have been like treated diff since the beginning of the country when like blak had to sit in the bak and they thought it was bullshit that whites got to sit in the front but now no matter wat evryone goes to the bak lol soo we all get treated the same its jus depends on how u act and wat u do white black mexicans we're all the same!
Old 07-20-07, 03:42 PM   #9
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

LMFAO. Crimes that black normally commit.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-20-07, 03:45 PM   #10
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

Yeah that was ...k enygma.
Old 07-20-07, 03:55 PM   #11
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

IP:

Jersey represent.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-07, 08:41 PM   #12
Compose

IP:

stop bitching, faggot
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 07-20-07, 09:25 PM   #13
сварливый

IP:

I'm going to petition an act that gets all people with fat lips thrown in jail immediately.

That means you, Capone.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 07-20-07, 09:39 PM   #14
Sobe.
haywut

IP:

im not saying i think race isn't an issue anymore but this doesn't prove that it IS an issue... it's just crime statistics.. it's not like it's a study on black ppl being harrassed by cops.. it's just a study on the prison population

Send a message via AIM to Sobe.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-07, 10:37 PM   #15
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

mime is alil insensitive about it... but he does have a point; its not like laws are AIMED towards or BIASED against a certain race group..... its not like black people are genetically predisposed to selling and doing crack or anythin of the sort....

and Q, the caps shoulda been on the word ISN'T... not race....

...The real Renegade before Hova...