RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-04, 01:11 PM   #1
FanTa ZeE

Past Life Possibility

IP:

heres the story...

when i was three or four my mother took me on holiday to Majorca, with my dad. On the day before we left we went out into the town for a meal, but to get there we had to cross an open courtyard. I asked my mom whether we had been there before, i i could recall the area. She told me we had never been there. Until a few years ago, i had completely forgotton about the holiday, and the courtyard. Then, i had a dream. I dream that i was wearing a white robe and i was bieng chased through cobbled streets in my bare feet, i can recall the pain as the sharp stones dug into my toes, i was bieng chased by men with swords, and people along the street had their windows open, shouting things which i didn't catch, or understand. Then i ran out into the courtyard..the courtyard i had visited as a child..and i woke up. At that moment a whole flood of memories came seeping back. I am not a psychiatrist, but i suggest that the words i couldn't understand could maybe have been Spanish, after all, the courtyard was in Majorca. I am not sure if the dream was simply a trigger for De Ja Vu, or if it was a recollection of thoughts from a past life.. has anyone else got any experience of this at all?