![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: The Black Plague vs. Paramik | |||
| Paramik |
|
5 | 55.56% |
| The Black Plague |
|
4 | 44.44% |
| Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
a yo!!!!
IP:
I'ont kno y I don't have a post vote spot on the screen, but I don't. So the v goes 2 BP cause he had better flow, harder hittin punches, multis, metas, openr too. Par got him in the closer and in structure, but the struc. is cause u can't really tell with that small ass box ta drop ya verse in. n e how the v goes 2 BP aight -1-
__________________
![]() I SPIT FLAMES//BEAT NIGGAZ LIKE RICK JAMES//FORGET AIM//CAUSE LIKE POSI-TRACTION I GRIP THINGS PSA TAKIN OVER!!!!!!!!!!! |
||
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|