RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-04, 12:17 AM   #1
BkBrawla
Get Cooked Hoe

Post Women Abusing

IP:

Why men abuse our women is it because the mens wants to feel power over women
Matter of fact we was brought to da earth by our women 24hrs of labor by my women(my mother)
i hate hear them screams in my head,hate to see the blood shead from an womens head
i hate to go to my mother's job and seeing mother's have big bandage around there head(s) (my moms was an nurse)
i hate to see men get an girl pregnet and dont take responsiblility of there actions to me its disgusting
i hate to see an men beat an defendless girl on tha floor while she gaspin for an breath of.......... living
i hate to watch csi crime talking about an girl getting raped and being cutt up in an brown box
i dont see why most women are in jail cause men takes advantage of them.picks up a gun and let it pop
writing this verse cause i seen so many beautiful women being fooled by money and fame struggle with luv
girl on an street being lonely dont have an man so she's sees drugs the only way puttin white lines up her nose got slain now da girl has wings abov (in heaven)

UPPPIN FOR FEED'Z