RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-05, 01:10 AM   #1
BaM!
New to RV

My Night

IP:

I am currently drunk, it will be impossible to reinerrate... or something... the events that happened tonight, tommorrow, so im writing them here.

at about sometime earlier tonight, we hopped in my van and went to my friends house and got these 2 hot friends drunk. we hop back in my van to get pizza, and they start making out WILD. so were like oh shit and i almost crash cause im sterring with my boner. annnywaayyysss, we go back to one of the bisex. house

annnd, we all get naked in the hottub for some cool oral action to follow. after this, me and my buddies were all shitfaced from boozing in the tub and we all got naked and went into the shower to surprise the ladies. we waited for about 30 mins while they were eating pussy, and the tub overfloowed. soon enough, someone walks in, so we fling open the curtain with our dicks out and yell surprise!! and... god damn :|

... it was her 24 year old brother who had just got home. he looked at us blankley and calmly stated: what the FUCK is going on here?! were all like OHH SHIITTT! and hoped in my car, drove home and here i am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mailman
I'm dope. I have over 1000 posts.