RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
LM 5 83.33%
*Da Phenomenom* 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-03, 06:28 PM   #16
Freeman

IP: 6B77 7CD2

LM, sorry to freepost man, but this bitch needs telling......

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...468#post1000468

follow that link True u fukin idiot....read it along the top..... 5 - 0

now fuk off, vote properly, stop bitchin and freepostin or im gona get you banned...

END OF

sorry again LM man......

Old 12-22-03, 06:31 PM   #17
LM
Drop Of Genius

IP: B8A8 9009

If you two are gonna argue, do it somewhere else and True*d........d/r me again and I'll merk your ass so bad you leave the site in shame. You've successfully stopped me KO'in *da phenominom*....well done

Peace!!!

Old 12-22-03, 06:33 PM   #18
PiMpiNTaY080
Banned

IP: 05DA F67A

yo can some1 plz help me how do i pm a mod!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! i need help cuz the dude i was supposed to battle did drop his flow in time and idk what to do?!
Send a message via AIM to PiMpiNTaY080  
Old 12-22-03, 06:40 PM   #19
TRUE*D
Banned

IP: E9E5 5245

FUCK U PIMP U FREEPOSTING ALL OVER MY PAGE NOW U ACT HELP FROM US?????????????????????? U GOT SOME NERVE

Old 12-22-03, 06:43 PM   #20
LM
Drop Of Genius

Go to the front page and look which names are in bold (their mods). Click on the names then click send .........a private messege.

^^^Thats how you do it. Now stop freepostin

Old 12-22-03, 06:59 PM   #21
*Da Phenomenom*
Banned: Biting

oh u 2lil white boy faggots fuck up yea dats da pink belt woman "FREEWOMAN" and LM!!! u 2lil fags think u gud, u 2 aint shit u mind me of n*sync!!u 2shud go on a pop forum or sumfing or go on jerry springer2sort out which 1 of u bumchums wears da trousers!!FREEMAN u got sumfing 2say bout me den say it 2my face u lil chicken shit!!!!

Old 12-22-03, 07:01 PM   #22
*Da Phenomenom*

yea freeman n 4my rap style im a freestyle rapper not sum lil eminem wannabe tryin2make it big on a website forum!!!lol

Old 12-22-03, 07:04 PM   #23
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...

IP: 8D7B 43DF

I dont know how the other guy got a vote. This was all one sided, not saying it is the greatest verse. But he had better punches, Structure, Consistany of Flow, and wordplay than the other guy. LM should get this easy, I think this would be a good battle for the other guy to elevate on. But LM, work on the effect of your punches hommie. That will help out with stronger apponents... Aight.

Vote - LM

Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)

Old 12-22-03, 07:10 PM   #24
*Da Phenomenom*

who da fuck u callin "da otha guy"!................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

Old 12-22-03, 07:11 PM   #25
LM
Drop Of Genius

Quote:
Originally posted by *Da Phenomenom*
oh u 2lil white boy faggots fuck up yea dats da pink belt woman "FREEWOMAN" and LM!!! u 2lil fags think u gud, u 2 aint shit u mind me of n*sync!!u 2shud go on a pop forum or sumfing or go on jerry springer2sort out which 1 of u bumchums wears da trousers!!FREEMAN u got sumfing 2say bout me den say it 2my face u lil chicken shit!!!!

Shut the fuck up. And how can you say "say it to my face"....we're on the internet dumbass. I suppose you'll put a diss piece in open mic bout us now wont ya coz you cant do it in frontlines. Shut up and take the loss

Old 12-22-03, 07:12 PM   #26
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...

IP: 8D7B 43DF

OMG, dont even try that shit with me. I was calling you " the other guy " why dont you tell me what your ganna do about it. If you wanna do somthing, lets not free-post and just call me out in bitch slapped. Cause there your ganna get slapped... LOL
Little Bitch

Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)

Old 12-22-03, 07:47 PM   #27
LM
Drop Of Genius

Uppin for votes (1)............................................... ............................

Peace!!!

Old 12-23-03, 02:40 AM   #28
rule
..Soft Focus..

IP: 1B3B C284

LM took this in every aspect I thought he had a better and more complx and creative verse. His punches hit a lot harder and seemed to not want to keep writting they actually seemed finished two word lines don't make a battle verse sound to good and it makes it hard to follow or create any strong punches. Da.. needs to elavate but from hat i see he has some talent if he learns how to set a good structure and readable flow.

Vote LM