RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-04, 08:09 PM   #16
Menik
Word.

IP: DD10 0DFF

Yeah i agree this was a good piece here....enjoyed the read....you got the message across nicely i thought in this....had a nice solid structure....you had some nice multies through out the piece as well....the flow in this i thought was good, it flowed pretty smooth...vocab in this was good....content overall was good also i thought....made a good read...keep at it.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-04, 09:28 PM   #17
-uski-

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9A55 2FF0

yea i think this was a real nice piece man really nicely done...ya flow was to a good extent..ya had nice structure...and ya had nice vocab and was really unexpected...So all and all this was a really nice Verse man Keep it droping...PeacE...
Old 01-16-04, 10:03 PM   #18
It's Formula

IP: E38C 4580

Real Nice Piece. . Legends ? Not Quite. . But Everything Was There And Prevalent. . Flow, Multi's. . Highly Dope. . Flow Made This An Easy Read. . That's Extra Points In My Book. . Structure Was Just Fine. . Vocab Was Good. . Everything Just Gelled In This Piece. . Great Job Cuz.

** Peep "A Story Of A Girl" When I Get It Up. . Good Look. . Pz. **
Old 01-17-04, 06:41 AM   #19
Dev
1E

Text Record: 15-3
IP: DF7B C8F7

thought this was a pretty straight read, apart form the layout, centering it,.... liked the way you carried ya rhyming, really got the flow going... apart from one bit in the middle...

If you know the car will reck, then keep the seat belt fascend//
There are many intentions, but were ordering wrong missions//

^^if this was fixed, it would have been bout 9/10.... cos the structure, vocab n shit was on point... and the concept was good, thought you could have closed it a bit stronger tho, but it was still done decent.... and the word play was there...so... as it is ill give it 7.5/10......
Send a message via AIM to Dev   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-04, 07:32 AM   #20
scan~ya~lane

IP: 8C7D 8E52

like mos def...tight vocab..very descriptive...nice topic also..flow was there...could have added couple of multis here and there but even without much still nice...

pce
Old 01-17-04, 11:36 AM   #21
Gene Pool
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-2
IP: 0B65 34ED

some deep shit man. u stayed on point and your flow was tight very well structured rhyme scheme here as well, some decent wordplay and good use of vocab and some nice multi's made this piece stand out even more and your closing line was a nice way to finish it off. good job man keep droppin. peace.

<center>Corrupted Visions</center>

<center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>Giving Sight A Third Eye</table></center>
Old 01-17-04, 08:13 PM   #22
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...

IP: 8D7B 43DF

Thanks for being honest. The replies are much appriciated... Anymore possibly

^ UPPIN ^

Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)

Old 01-22-04, 10:19 AM   #23
T West
Middle Weight

Text Record: 14-6
IP: E913 595C

Not legends material but still ill. LoL, i wonder if you listen to a lot of Nas songs? seems like your piece is just like his songs. You had great flow, that really made a it a strong piece, and your rhyming scheme was...beautiful is the first word dat comes to mind lol. Message across very clear, espically the beginning, the beginning was dope.

Good drop overall. This is the shit you should post everytime. How long dd it take for you to do this by the way?

Currently Open Battles:
T West vs. Kizza
Send a message via AIM to T West   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-04, 10:53 AM   #24
ELEETE
"The Eleete"

IP: FAD9 BD2A

Yo this shit was ill......I liked it alot.........flowed ver easily and very well....Stayed on the topic throughout the rhyme.....keep doin yo thing man........hit me up sometime.....and thanks for the feedback on my shit.....its appreciated....