RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-04, 05:47 PM   #1
babyk
This is my first post!

Exclamation Only god can judge me [PLZ READ!!!!]

IP: D27D 0B18

"Only God Can Judge Me"

Don't know me can't judge me don't know what type of shit i had to go through take you through a flash back and force you to do things people made me do.
Can't even find a real man always been forced into everything. Regent was a mistake disrespected n beaton my life was on the stake. I don't want to deal with this shit forget about living i feel like cutting my wrists now, don't even wanna listen.
All my life ive been living through hell so i know ill be going to heaven pop 1 pop 2 fuck it pop 7 no stopping me hope once its done all of u will see how much u dont know me and only god can judge me....

Feed back please
"I've Been Through Enough In Life To Know What It's Really Like, To Realize What Significance Some Things Have, But Sometimes I Just Can't Face It For What Its Really Worth...As If I'm Lying To Myself Because I'm Afraid Of It "
Send a message via AIM to babyk Send a message via MSN to babyk   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-04, 06:42 PM   #2
rule
..Soft Focus..

Text Record: 21-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1B3B C284

This was a good piece, needs work but for a first piece definitly decent. I think you should make it bigger give the reader more of a visual of situations you've been through. the emotion was good but could use some metaphores and such. keep writting and elavating i'll be looking at more from you. peace
Old 02-17-04, 08:59 PM   #3
Sharp
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ABE7 8185

Format is complicated but it's ok. Keep it up.