RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who got ripped the fuck up?
***G-eCuA*** 1 16.67%
TOoN 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-04, 04:16 PM   #1
TOoN
Suspended

***TOoN-vs***G-eCuA***

IP: 9983 8271

unlim bars...........
first to 5.............
no bitting
you spit first

Old 02-24-04, 11:26 AM   #2
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

IP: 2F83 6350

Alright....I'm gonna drop pretty soon......checkin in

Old 02-24-04, 03:04 PM   #3
TOoN
Suspended

aight......................checkin in.....................

Old 02-24-04, 03:06 PM   #4
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

just got back from college.....checkin in and i'll have my shit up in a bit

Old 02-24-04, 03:25 PM   #5
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

Time to make a fool out of this Looney Toon.//..You got nothing to show for cuz all you are is one played out cArTooN.//.Time to welcome you into this battle game//I hope you don’t pussy out against me, like most catz do their first few days// I'm gonna start by erasing all your lines so that no one will read it//...Put your shit in my recycling bin cuz that’s where garbage gets deleted// But don’t worry cuz I got you saved in my memory//..It’s easy access to when I want to kill you virtually//.When you’re put on Stand By , you become an easy target to Snipe while I drive by//. Nothing can save you now, not even if you were reincarnated and became a cat with 9 lives//..Calm down kid it doen'st mean you're gonna be a man with 9 wifes//...You wouldn't be able to handle that much pussy.//..You gotta leave that up to the real men, and step aside for Catz like me.//....Cuz unlike you Dawg, I get the my shit done quick fast//....Cats like me get the day off.... right after breakfast//....While you're there struggling on a few bars//. I've already completed my Mission to Mars//....I've been back and forth many times already....Com'n dog, let me help you out, "Fuck it! You're just not ready!//

Old 02-24-04, 03:28 PM   #6
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

^^^^^ one of the lines up there is suppose to be read " I get my shit done quickfast//"

Old 02-24-04, 10:54 PM   #7
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

Yo Toon......where The Fuck Are You?....you Set It Up Yesterday So Why The Fuck Ain't Ya Posting Yet?......fuckin Guy Wasting My Time.....

Old 02-24-04, 11:26 PM   #8
TOoN
Suspended

lol........you talkin shit wit that wack ass verse....yo check this shit..........

TOoN travels beyond the border, just to bring on the slaughter, dont box me..your arms are shorter/
not god...but I calm your waters,..your flows are non existent/
G-eCuA? Ya not enlisted, somehow ya got it twisted/
one retarded misfit....found running, nowhere to go/
that's funny, you dared the pro, Now i'm coming, you scared to show...
lol..
I guess TOoN wasn't orginally part of your plans and wishes/
Sad...bitch..too ambitious, but cant fuckk with a man this vicious/
Start ya mouth where you left off...and get tossed 300th loss../
Cut short like a net dwarf..Emcee? not even close/
Just stick to readin posts, instigating and leavin quotes/
You are a JOKE! unworthy of even chuckles!/
I'll feed you punches like lunches and lunge with my bleeding knuckles/
My life, I've never seen a more awkward blend of a softer man/
Fought to win till I caught his chin, kicked his ass and lost a Tim/(berland)
Burnt to ashes, broken easily like the porcelain that i tossed 'em in/
flew away like he caught the wind, doubled back and lost again!/
Your skills about as good as Master-P's when he's asked to "free"/
Even if ya claimed ta be "Pussy", you'd STILL be "ass" ta me......

ENOUGH PLAYING MOTHERf**kER....(TOoN talks to himself).."YO DR. TOoN EXPLAIN HOW YOUR SPIT DESTROYS G-eCuA AND HIS FRAIL BODY".....(Dr.TOoN... EYES START TO CROSS..AND TWITCH)....

DR. TOoN?sANSWER:

Cancer radiation penetrates G-eCuA cranium to derice into your medulla oblagotta's axis/
G-eCuAs cerebellum vastly enlarges allowin negativ electrons to spawn causn mental lapses/
The collapse of G-eCuA chest cavity due to the loss of gravity internally ruptures and severes his heart/
Liver acquires Hepatitis C, body turns male that no MD can save and then ya suddenly realize/
As ya last breath seeps thru ya chapped blue lips, testing me is one fuckING FATAL DEMISE...

Biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-25-04, 11:40 AM   #9
ninemillia
New to RB

IP: E40B 9458

toon wasn't that hard but he took it. that other dude needs to read a rhyming dictionary. His shit was to played out and didn't rhyme no hard feelings just good critisizm. peace toon got my vote
Old 02-25-04, 11:59 AM   #10
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

WoW......took u soo long to post that ish up......You sure had a lot of time to think about that

Old 02-25-04, 12:53 PM   #11
3rd-Shift
I'm BAAAAAAAAKK

IP: D2B8 EE3F

im gonna have to go wit toon caz da other dude was all punches it was cool doe but toon het's mah vote

IM PUSHIN AUDIO COCAINE
Send a message via AIM to 3rd-Shift  
Old 02-26-04, 11:58 AM   #12
TOoN
Suspended

IP: F7EC 34F4

thanx....uppin.................................... ................

Old 02-26-04, 01:14 PM   #13
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

Yo Toon....if you need to accept the vote from mic-wrecker which was not even properly explained then you are one weak azz MC....That'z all i gotta say.....fucken D/R'z.......Wutever.....uppin

Old 02-26-04, 01:16 PM   #14
***G-eCuA***
New to RB

ninemillia........how was my shit played out?....that's all fucken originally you stupid fuck....maybe you need to learn how to read properly " I'm gonna start by erasing all your lines so that no one will read it//...Put your shit in my recycling bin cuz that’s where garbage gets deleted// ".......that's doen'st fucken rhym?...u got problemz

Old 02-26-04, 06:52 PM   #15
TOoN
Suspended

IP: F7EC 34F4

uppin............................................. ..........................