RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
real thorough 5 100.00%
puertoricanelly 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-04, 10:34 PM   #1
puertoricanelly
Rb's Teacher

Puertoricanelly Vs. Real Thorough

IP: 3240 794D

Aight Dis is how it goes

BLIND SPIT
10-15 bars
30 min time limit
No D/R
No H8r Votes

G/L
When Both Competitors check in is when Time Starts
LATE
Send a message via AIM to puertoricanelly Send a message via Yahoo to puertoricanelly  
Old 04-19-04, 10:35 PM   #2
puertoricanelly
Rb's Teacher

Heres My Check In
Send a message via AIM to puertoricanelly Send a message via Yahoo to puertoricanelly  
Old 04-19-04, 10:39 PM   #3
puertoricanelly
Rb's Teacher

Ayy man you gonna check in?
Old 04-19-04, 10:52 PM   #4
Real Thorough
Banned: Cheating

IP: 35E3 2DF0

Checkin in, and ready to post, I was typing, I'm done and bout to post
Send a message via ICQ to Real Thorough Send a message via AIM to Real Thorough Send a message via MSN to Real Thorough Send a message via Yahoo to Real Thorough  
Old 04-19-04, 10:57 PM   #5
Real Thorough

Ayo extend the limit for me for like 25 bars, or I can just do you with what I got??? Yo call
Send a message via ICQ to Real Thorough Send a message via AIM to Real Thorough Send a message via MSN to Real Thorough Send a message via Yahoo to Real Thorough  
Old 04-19-04, 11:00 PM   #6
puertoricanelly
Rb's Teacher

its koo how ever many bars you wanna do lets start dis Blind Spit G/L
Old 04-19-04, 11:03 PM   #7
Real Thorough

you definetly a "blind-poet" cuz u have "no vision in your writtens" & your rhymes show-it!
Ya'll wacks can learn alot from this dummy's-acts
The only time this cat "went down in history" was "suckin off his teacher in social studies-class"!
like "skilled samurai's when I cutthroat" I'll have u saying, "slice is sick"
I wouldnt come as wack as your nicest-spit, Someone passed you the mic & my advice-was-quit
"The big picture's coming into perspective" like "developing kodak-photos",
my chrome-claps-homo's,
I'm giving you more of a beating than when your flow-passed-dolo
Your filler is "more obvious" than "neon orange hunting-jackets",
when bars-collide, armed-wit-knives I "cause panic" like niggaz "disrupting-traffic",
your dirt brushes off on your rhymes more than rugs-&-mats,
that's why you always show ignorance & skill deficiency like internet thugs-with-gats,
You're a "crack" and "it shows" like "plumber's fixing-sinks",
you get "downed" when I'm in the "mix" like "bartender's fixin-drinks",
this "cat" thinks he's "god" like an "egyptian-sphinx"
But "holy christ"!, I can "see the bitch in you" like "xrays of christian-chinks"
You couldnt top this one off even if you had cherries-&-whipcream
cuz you getting ripped like a big dicked nigga fuckin a girl who's barely-fifteen!
I'll leave you beyond recognition with hordes of unsheathed-shards
Cuz I "always drop sickness" like "doctor's carrying bacteria in jars" with "clums-y"-arms!

Aight
Old 04-19-04, 11:32 PM   #8
puertoricanelly
Rb's Teacher

Real Thorough cant do shit to me hypothetically or lyrically
theres no regrets fo ur life im takin, ill putchu ta sleep wit no opitimy
how you gona win dis battle scared with ur hands over your eyes like a lost child/
u never stood a chance,before you knew me havin dreams bout me killin you wild,
grindja wit ma lyrical file/wit ma rhymes dat stretch longa then the nile
Dis battles ma exercise n u a fat boy that cant do the crunches, cuz ya too busy weepin ova ma metas & punches/
U actin hard as hell in Bitchslapped like Rapbattles is whatchu lead/
Fuck all otha rappas,im the one who you should be scared of cuz not even god could make me bleed/
N u shoulda been smart and checked my past battles/
I was just a baby at the time but now im grown and threw away the rattle/
N no one aint badder than me cuz i climbed da ladda,n left Niggaz sadder wit rhymes heavier than the state of matter/
N u aint worf Jack, i be da first rapper ta rap in tongues in lyrically save ur soul, Den crucify u and watch yur body turn to Charcoal
Old 04-19-04, 11:36 PM   #9
puertoricanelly
Rb's Teacher

Nice SPIT ma guy,
Old 04-20-04, 09:41 AM   #10
Yaz
<~(BlOoDTiK ThOuGhTz)~>

IP: E08D E6B8

ok u both got mad problemz with long barz but sall good kuz it makez the battle rite,

neway... thyz battlez fairly tied up... i neva thought id be piken quantity ova quality... but im given thys one ta real thorough for haven more.
Send a message via MSN to Yaz Send a message via Yahoo to Yaz  
Old 04-20-04, 09:59 AM   #11
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

IP: 275E DC37

breakdown for real thorough:

flow:nice some multis helped it out good job 8/10

volcab:good job ehre too better then average so many over look this when writing a verse but it's improtant 7/10

punches:nice lines my fav,"The only time this cat "went down in history" was "suckin off his teacher in social studies-class"!" kinda played but overall good job 7/10

overall:22/30

breakdown for puertoricanelly:

flow:even though you tryed to use some multis through the start of it it still seemed off in spots for me not really working 5/10

volcab:good use but you lose points cause it didn't flow 6/10

punches:nothing really open disses and played concepts try harder next time 6/10

overall:17/30

vote--real thorough gets my vote

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league

Old 04-27-04, 05:10 PM   #12
quickpunch
Suspended: Biting

IP: B967 D26B

Real thorough- u came very hard with the punches..i liked the history class line was very hott...but dont use jesus to diss some1..lol...ur flow was good...ur structure is a lil hard to read...but work on it...ur vocab was good..u knew wht u were talkin about i was feeling it

Puorto-every1 uses ur punches...not in the same flow but still shit all rhymes i hate...ur structure and flow wasnt good..neither was ur punches...ur vocab is like every newb always rhyming battle and shit like that...get into it like u like rapping...not being harsh...but go to tutorial to learn to rap...i mean u good but not that great..come harder
Send a message via MSN to quickpunch  
Old 04-27-04, 05:33 PM   #13
Killah Bwoy
Ble$$ed With Talent

IP: 970D 9C87

im bein honest about this one..i think real thorough took this easily..i mean his shit was just sick..peurtoicanelly..ur shit wasnt that good u need to elevate alot playa fo real...real thoroughs lines myte of been a lil bitch stretched but not too much...

vote: real

Blue Print

Fear Me For I Am The Greatest
Send a message via AIM to Killah Bwoy Send a message via MSN to Killah Bwoy  
Old 04-28-04, 01:34 PM   #14
DeaDly RhymeZ 01
~ Retired ~

IP: C9BF D66E

Real Througoh ya shit was Crazy a Lil bit Streched but u dat shit off da FLow Structure punches n rhyme wuz all good FAV line:you definetly a "blind-poet" cuz u have "no vision in your writtens" & your rhymes show-it!
Ya'll wacks can learn alot from this dummy's-acts
The only time this cat "went down in history" was "suckin off his teacher in social studies-class"!

DAt Shit WAS ILL SON!!

As for u uhh Puertoricannelly ya shitz WACK ((**~~!NO DESRESPECT!~~**)) ur lines where STRECHED u dint get that shit off i dont have a FAV lin from u but ull get better ull elavate in 5-7 years

REAL

open 9/10
Rhymes 8/10
Structure 9/10
Flow 8/10
PUNCHES 10/10
44/50

Puerto

Open 5/10
Rhymes 6/10
Structure 5/10
Flow 7/10