RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Konquest Lyricist League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-04, 01:28 AM   #1
DA BOY GENIUS
New to RB

IP:

Premanition: Yo man as far as dissing yourself you did a pretty good job. A few of your punches hit... If this was a battle against somebody those punches wouldn't have worked but since you used these punches against yourself they worked well. You had good multi use and flow overall. Keep Spitting homie.

Vinman: Your rhymed true with blue... whussy with pussy... I don't have to go on. Man if you even had a punchline or two in there about yourself i would've took this battle into consideration but you didnt have one punch in your verse and thats what you need to win dogg. But keep spittin yo... I know this aint the type of battle that you wanted but you have to be good in all the battles given to you... just keep practicing and you'll be straight...

Vote: Premanition

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=124731 (PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK AND VOTE ON MY LYRICALLY LEAGUE BATTLE AS WELL, GOOD LOOKIN OUT)

Last edited by DA BOY GENIUS : 05-19-04 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Forgot to Add Something
Send a message via AIM to DA BOY GENIUS