RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
mixtape 5 62.50%
State CapiTol 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-04, 01:10 AM   #16
KillaCamFlow
Most Wanted

IP: 0CD4 8C79

wow...nice battle i have not seen a good battle in a while..but ya...breakdown....mixtape nice verse all together..good struc...i liked tyhe personals....and tyhe wordplay u used in thsi battle nice shit man...state ...nice verse also...tyhe sturc lacked a little ya need to use some more complex words...but i think mixtape...won this battle because his punches ...and wordplay was pretty good in this battle ..no hate or anything but i think he did win...if i did a voting it would be.....mixtape....7/10....statew....6-6.5/10....nice battle togher tho...

Vote....mix
Old 07-05-04, 01:12 AM   #17
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

IP: 970D 9C87

yea straight aiight 3 all.....................UPN....................... ....

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 07-05-04, 01:17 AM   #18
shYtown
New to RB

IP: 3240 794D

very vry nice batle, i like da person. and struc. and punches on mixtape. though he used some generic words though... either way it didnt interfear with my vote

vote: mixtape ps. thanx 4 a good battle nobody give good battles nemore i would like 2 see a rematch though
Send a message via AIM to shYtown  
Old 07-05-04, 01:25 AM   #19
God
Jumpin' Along

IP: C56C 93CC

iight ima have to go with mixtape buy the hair in my chinny chin chin...

mixtape
you verse was decent but ive seen you do alot better ....you had decent punchlines...decent multies....you had nice flow..and you had some nice personals....
fav line from you was:
State’s rhymes couldn't be 'Multi' if he ripped with a speaker…
Don't even post,save your rhymes, it's the only way you spit keepers…
^^that was probably one of your best lines...overall you did a decent job with your verse and it was good ..good enough to beat state

State Capitol
Damn son just alittle bit more and you would have won this but you came alittle to easy my bruh....you had a nice verse and all but you didnt have that many good personals ...your punchlines were decent but i expected alot better coming from you but it really didnt happen....multies..were str8 .....overall you did a good verse but you came alittle to easy on mixtape and mix took advantage

Vote=mixtape
return the favor in my sig if you have not already done so thank you

3 Dq's dont get it twisted

-An Origional Rv member since 2003 ..Still think you can beat me? -
Send a message via AIM to God  
Old 07-05-04, 11:50 AM   #20
BIGPAPPA76
~Whos Next?~

IP: B10B F0DF

aight this was a pretty tight battle, both of yall came out pretty strong, both of you had good punches and personals, structure needs a little work all around. aight this is how i see it, mixtape came just a lil bit harder with the punches/personals and thats what wins battles right there pluss his flow was very much on lock the whole time and didnt skip a beat. state no hate to you brotha because you came real wit it too man and i felt yo' shit too, this was a good battle for both of you but MIX gets my vote....

VOTE- MIX

Send a message via AIM to BIGPAPPA76