RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-04, 04:25 PM   #301
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 3737 CC4A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datruth29
no he isn't.. he wants to be. lol, he's white as snow, and wants to be a nigger just like us, lmao... loser, get a life. it ain't that important, i ain't comin back into this thread..

lol ur a bum, im black and im proud, im black and im proud hoe...ur black and pitiful...

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-04, 05:28 PM   #302
SixX da FinisH
.:Im Bac ... Fukk Wit me:.

Text Record: 3-4
IP: 3240 794D

ayo im white n the only time i really say it is wen im fuckin mad as shyt n for all dez peepl sayin dat blacks can call each other it n why shouldnt white peepl.. its simple... if u say a word like that to each other n make it normal language den the word loses its negative effect... sizzle on that

~1~

...-=Im Back=-...
...SixX da FinisH...

Im That Sikk... Hate On Me... Faggots...

Send a message via AIM to SixX da FinisH   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-04, 05:33 PM   #303
K-awdik
Me my pencil n pad

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 39CA DEB1

this thread is fagot as fuck.
Old 07-29-04, 01:48 AM   #304
DV8
<<NaMe ReTiReD>>

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 0D28 B715

well i don't say it but whateva...this is a useless thread unless you got 2 peeps with diff views n they speak knoledge....not bullshit...
Old 07-29-04, 01:52 AM   #305
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: CBD1 4982

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL Tempa
Nigger..........what a powerful word..........jea us blacks call white boys cracka and shit like that........but there is no one word as degrating to whites as nigger is to blacks........and to me for whites nigga is just a country ass way to say nigger.....but for blacks it's all gravy cuz we orignally started usin it as homeboy or what eva.....and whites origanally started usin it to put down negro's........sooooooo.......that's just one of tha great advantages of bein black lol........just my 2 cents.....1...

ok ur wrong lol
double standards
no racism is right
and were u a slave were ur parents or sisters no so its just as wrong to call a white person a cracker or a spanish person a spic

O.Y.D.
Old 07-29-04, 01:58 AM   #306
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 06B8 DBF2

yeh word... sayin cracker n white boy is fucked up...

thats contradictin yaself... if you dont want people to be racist to u, then dont be racist...............full stop
Old 07-29-04, 02:09 AM   #307
anxiety

IP: E671 DE1D

Lol... People... Here is the best idea... Say what the fuck you want... Obviously nothing can happen to you on the internet... But say what you want to who you want in real life... When you get dropped to the ground, dont say i didnt tell you... Because i did... So black people, come to my house and call me a cracker... See what happens... But i wont do the same in reverse... Know why?

Because why the fuck would i call a black person a cracker?
Old 07-29-04, 02:12 AM   #308
raw killa
fuck da hataz B.A.M 4 life

Text Record: 5-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8493 686E

Quote:
XXXSTACY

wHO ARE YOU TALKING TO WHEN YOU SAY "UR" POVERTY.. BITCH, YOU COMPUTER GEEKS GET TOO BOLD WITH THAT SUBLIMINAL SHIT, THINKING PEOPLE ARE STUPID..
BITCH I PROLLY GOT MORE MONEY THAN YOU WIT YO IGNORANT, ASSUMING, ASS..
GET A LIFE.. HOW THE FUCK YOU ASSUME THAT BLACKS ON HERE ARE ALL POOR AND BLAME IT ON YOU. SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU'RE NOBODY..

say sumtin like dat again datruth n ya jaw will b broke in 10 different places she got a point u niggaz on here ignorant as fuck like kizza said dr. dre calls eminem his nigga cuz its true get over ur fuckin selves this aint slave times n e more noe of u r slaves it might b hard 2 get jobs n shit but hey dats for every1 not jus blacks only fuckin idiots is da few like u makin this topic racial so all ya get a liffe grow up n shut up

VOTE IN THESE SLEPT ON BATTLES N ILL RETURN DA FAVOR WIT HONEST VOTES
Old 07-29-04, 02:15 AM   #309
raw killa

IP: 8493 686E

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXtasy
all this bitching on whites saying nigga started from what raw_killa said... y'all gatta shut the hell up about it mayne......as the black peeps on this site hate it then WHITES shut up and leave the word alone and BLACKS shut up and dont call the whites wiggers or crackaz PERIOD...mayne all this makes me think of racism...which gets on my nerves yo....its of no use arguing about a fucking word... a word..yo... a word......i mean if they say nigga they dont deprive u from ur property or ya life..its just a fucking word a word..sweet jesus!!!!...

again datruth dis proves how stupid u r where in dis paragraph do u see n e thing dat says black people on dis website r poor??!?!?!!?!? if u can point it out id b happy but u cant cuz it not there u fuckin moron

Old 07-29-04, 11:21 PM   #310
Biggie_XL
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-6
IP: 5043 32F4

Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST UNEDUCATED, IGNORANT PERSON IN THIS THREAD..
WE DIDN'T EVEN COME FROM ETHIOPIA YOU DUMB ASS.. ETHIOPIA WAS PROSPEROUS UNTIL EUROPEANS FUCKED AFRICA UP, THEY DIDN'T HELP SHIT BITCH.. AFRICANS WEREN'T STARVING BACK THEN, IT WAS RICH.. PLUS, AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE MOSTLY DESCENDANTS OF THE IVORY COAST..
WEST AFRICA AND ALL THAT, YOU DON'T KNOW YO FUCKIN HISTORY..
ETHIOPIA WAS NEVER EVEN CONQUERED, IN THE BATTLE OF ADOWA, EMPORER MENELIK THE 3RD HAD A SIX YEAR WAR WITH THE ITALIANS AND BEAT THEY ASS, AND THEN TOOK THE COUNTRY OF ERITREA FROM THEM.. SO LEARN HISTORY BITCH!
AND YOU'RE ONLY DOING THAT COZ YOU'RE ON THE COMPUTER SAYIN NIGGA.. WE CAN'T SEE YOU

PLUS, Y THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO IMMITATE OUR FUCKIN CULTURE (HIP HOP) THEN, IF WE'RE NIGGAS

YOU ARE ON A SITE, DEDICATED TO A BLACK CULTURE.. AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT THAT BLACKS DIDN'T START IT, BLACKS STARTED EVERY FORM OF POP CULTURE TODAY NOW ALMOST.. TREND SETTERS.. YOU JUST FOLLOW BITCH, REMEMBER THAT WHILE YOU'RE SITTIN THERE CALLIN US NIGGAS N SHIT.. LOL, LOSER

see dawg theres war every where you can't help it and fagget think they better then onther peopl so y'all know y'all can't help it

you can't get to me cuz
U can't Touch tha Untouchble
Break tha Unbreackable
Shake tha Unshakeable
Move tha Unmovealble
Send a message via MSN to Biggie_XL   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-04, 11:28 PM   #311
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

^has nutin to do wit biggie XL

yo if datruth29 knows so much and always tells me how i know nuthin and tells me how drums originated in africa and all this and tells me how white people suck at everything and were deformed black people

but nah datruth i jus learned this-white people r the next form of the evolution chain, r dna is slightly different and will keep moving apart as time progresses, see and u told me white people were gona be extinct but really we jus started we were formed by the ice age and we adapted to cold

so enough wit degrading all white people and enough of you carrying on about somethin that u can never change
Old 07-29-04, 11:35 PM   #312
Eternal Suspect
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
IP: ABE5 5A5C

yo,whud up....im white n i do say nigga in my lines n shit......i call errbody nigga,wht.,blk.,chinese,i dont give a fuck. i use it as homie...im completely against that mufuckin racism shit....i chill wit blk. ppl m they dont say shit bout it.....check yoself
Old 07-29-04, 11:55 PM   #313
EmerginMc07
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 17-16
IP: 28AD 5545

yo i think its fucked up dat a wite dude can say da word n not get his ass jumped im fuckin wite n i aint neva sed dat word in a rym to anoutha person shit i dont evn think bout the word n no wite dude shud eva say it dats fucked up if u cant evn rym witout sayin da word den u aint good enuf to b here
Send a message via AIM to EmerginMc07   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-04, 11:55 PM   #314
raw killa

IP: 251B 726E

finally sum who beleeve's as i do stay up nigga 1 luv peace out holla back

Old 07-29-04, 11:57 PM   #315
DV8
<<NaMe ReTiReD>>

IP: 0D28 B715

truth is the diff between wht/blck skin is pigments in blck skin that are closer ta the surface n whte peep's are not,over years dna changes ta adapt ta climate/conditions there for leaving some more suseptable ta uv rays...n other stuff...a skin doc told me that once......it sounds reasonable...dosent it....