RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-04, 11:59 PM   #316
DV8
<<NaMe ReTiReD>>

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 0D28 B715

raw killa ^^ i guess you meant you were talking bout eternal suspect right.....
Old 07-30-04, 12:02 AM   #317
EmerginMc07
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 17-16
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

yo y da fuck we arguin bout blaks n wites? shit we da same mutha fuckin ppl who obivusly like hip hop n like to rap, y does it fuckin matta wat cola u r? in my eyes dat shit is stupid n ignorant cus if u cant adjust to dis den u in da rong mutha fuckin website
Send a message via AIM to EmerginMc07   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-04, 12:03 AM   #318
-Strype-
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 4-2
IP: 3D81 A549

Exactly.. It's a fuckin' word.. Get over it.. This shit was blown WAY too far outta proportion.. If a white cat doesn't have enough self decency to realize that he doesn't belong saying the word, so be it.. It's not a big deal.. I personally would never say the word, aside from singin' along to a song.. We're in no place to use that word, and have no justifiable reason to do so.. If a white person is saying it, it's because they lack certain morals, and are just trying to "fit in" .. Instead of crying about it, let them make a fool outta themselves.. The cat who turns it into a huge issue is the one who ends up lookin' weak.. Simple as that.
Send a message via AIM to -Strype-   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-04, 12:07 AM   #319
raw killa
fuck da hataz B.A.M 4 life

Text Record: 5-9
IP: 251B 726E

wut he said its da truth learn it

VOTE IN THESE SLEPT ON BATTLES N ILL RETURN DA FAVOR WIT HONEST VOTES
Old 07-30-04, 01:14 AM   #320
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

nah look wat dv8 said white people r black people r jus totally different thats why mixed babies have a lot of diseases nobody else can have cause white people and black people r develoing into two different species i neva knew this but there was a show on it and everyones been bringin it up a lot. its not jus pigments it has to do wit different gene code and different dna pattern.

and damn people ive been sayin this since june wen i joined where were u getin on my side then wen i was tryin to get people to see the different images that do hiphop and how i can say nigger and nobody will stop me. nobody said this they all jus talked a lot of shit the whole time and started a lot of fights online

Last edited by DON : 07-30-04 at 01:20 AM.
Old 07-30-04, 02:35 AM   #321
EmerginMc07

yall sum stupid mutha fuckas arguin bout da dame word how bout wite ppl dont use it to ppl that aint close wit u n wat u do on yo own time is yo business im wtite n i wont eva say dat shit to fukin direspectful but yall do wat u want
Old 07-30-04, 02:39 AM   #322
EmerginMc07

i agree wit sin wite dudes shudnt say dat shit its fucked up i no my friends wud whip dat ass if they herd shit like that but thats jue m n my crew
Old 07-30-04, 02:43 AM   #323
EmerginMc07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko
i agree that the white race shouldnt say it, BUT it isnt only white people saying nigga, black people also say cracker, white boy and shit like that but when we say stuff like that it dosnt get blown up as much as if a white person say's nigga!! anyway fuck it its only words!!

yea only words but words hurt rite, if u was gay n i called a faggot how wud u feel , like shit exactly, so fuck u im wite i duno wat da fuck u r buts its fucked up n i no u wudnt say dat shit to a dude u jus met now wud u?
Old 07-30-04, 02:48 AM   #324
YoungHov32
This is my first post!

Text Record: 0-0
its bullshit

4real I think that A whit man even thinkin tha shit is......WRONG.......If its nething u wanna do 2get a nigga mad is 2call him it whn u white n mean is as disrespect...............I have no prolem bein a nigga a nigger or we u call it I wouldnt wanna b no othertype of race case there is no betta race..........but 4some1 2call me it n a disrespectful way tells me that they want trouble n that make me wanna start sumthin because I dont call white boys crackas one of my boys is white n i neva call him cracka n he got respect 4me to not call me a nigga but I jus think its bullshit that U can go tha limit w/ a black man n direspect somebody lke that
Old 07-30-04, 04:31 AM   #325
D-ICED
COLD

Angry

IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
nah look wat dv8 said white people r black people r jus totally different thats why mixed babies have a lot of diseases nobody else can have cause white people and black people r develoing into two different species i neva knew this but there was a show on it and everyones been bringin it up a lot. its not jus pigments it has to do wit different gene code and different dna pattern.

and damn people ive been sayin this since june wen i joined where were u getin on my side then wen i was tryin to get people to see the different images that do hiphop and how i can say nigger and nobody will stop me. nobody said this they all jus talked a lot of shit the whole time and started a lot of fights online

that shit sounds so dumb you is a fucking idiot.mulatto kids are getting diseases that noone else has whites and blacks are becoming to diffrent species???!!!!!where the fuck did you hear that dumb shit jerry springer or a n.o.i meeting.diffrent species cant use the same organs or have children toghther you idiot we is the same expect a few physical asspects and complextion.you need to stop watching so much tv and beleiving everything you hear its making you stupid.
Old 07-30-04, 04:41 AM   #326
D-ICED
COLD

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datruth29
You miss the point.. it is a free country, yet if a white dude says nigga in front of me, i'm knocking him out.. period..

NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!YOUs A LITTLE NIGGA YOU CANT KNOCK NOBODY OUT I WISH YOUD TRY.IM 5 10 200 AND I CAN FIGHT AND IM FROM THE REAL HOOD AND IM A WHITE BOY THAT WILL WHIP YO ASS
Old 07-30-04, 05:03 AM   #327
joel reckless
New to RB

What The Fuck

IP: B41A A5BC

I Could Care Less If A White Person Says The Word Nigga Cuz To Its Not Racist Cuz Nigga Is Bacicly The Person Or People Cuz Ever One Says It Cuz Its Ok For Any Race To Say The Word Nigga But The Minute A White Person Says It Its A Problem But We Can Call Them Crackers All Day But There Is A Difference Between Nigga And Nigger I Don't Care Wat Race It Is No One Should Be Saying The Word Nigger Cuz Then That A Ass Kicking But Other Wise I Dont Care Cuz Every One Says It Its Too Late To Even Care Cuz White Folks Listen To Rap And Rappers Stay Using Nigga In A Song And If They Are Listening Of Course They Are Gonna Sing The Lyrics
Old 07-30-04, 11:54 AM   #328
F.T.C
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 8E70 C31B

agreed that it shouldnt be said, even if i am white its still racist
Old 07-30-04, 07:23 PM   #329
D-ICED
COLD

Lightbulb

like i said i say what i want and im a big nigga and i can fight and i been stabed and cut so i aint too worried bout guns.basically this thread is closed you dont like what niggas say pop off.nuf said fo sho
Old 07-30-04, 08:28 PM   #330
Guranteed
Banned!

yo, im only 13 and i was camp earlier this week wen this white kid said sayed to ME "Move nigga" i got fuckin 2 months in juvi for givin him brain damage because he didnt say it like a jokin way he said like he was Masta Reynolds or some so in about a week im goin to juvi for fuckin this kid up and i would do it over again if i had the chance to because im light skinned and people in ma class call me cracker but i dont get mad cause thats jus ignorant but i sound like hypicrite sayin that.still i would never let any white person do that to me again
Send a message via AIM to Guranteed   Reply With Quote