RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: stainless04 vs. What-The-Fuck
stainless04 5 100.00%
What-The-Fuck 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-04, 06:00 PM   #16
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: 9DD1 2DB9

Voted For: stainless04

wack battle...MEDIC!!! two rapperz down... get 'em to ICU.... I don't think they're gonna make it! clear!...zzzzzzzzzzzz... again...clear!.....zzzzzzzzzz!

Damn, they're still breathing!... oh well...

lol...just kidding... but seriously ya both need to step ya shyt up... fuck ladders, escalators, elevators, and stairs... y'all need to be airlifted off the battlefield.

WTF had a nursery rhyme structure... won't don't you blue rap crap...garbage... my 2 year old does that

stainless... once i figured out what was supposed to rhyme it was obvious to me that you had the better verse... not because of content but because it wasn't as simple as wtf's.

you both need to work on punches, wordplay, multi's, metas,
structure, complexity, originality..you get the picture (I hope... for everyone's sake)
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix  
Old 08-18-04, 11:52 AM   #17
System Crasher
"Ill Emcee"

IP: C4F6 D169

I think Stainless won this battle... he had betterflow and i liked his lyrics better.... WTF... you werent that bad but you need to elevate.....

Old 08-18-04, 11:53 AM   #18
System Crasher
"Ill Emcee"

Talking

IP: C4F6 D169

Return tha FAVA!!!!!!!!! System Crasher VS. $ik

Old 08-19-04, 12:10 AM   #19
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP: 5671 DBDD

flow-stainless
vocab-stainless
punches-stainless
disses-stainless
structure-what the fuck
this was one sided stainless hit harder and better period he smashed this dude what in all areas except structure stain fix that and youll be a beast

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 08-21-04, 11:21 AM   #20
Youngin
Banned: Cheating

IP: 9EF2 7F0D

Was pretty close, but I didn't like the fact that WTF had a few broken lines.. Both were hittin' fairly hard, both had decent flow and structure.. I think ya'll could've came a little harder in those areas.. Was hard to call, but I'ma give this one to Stainless... he was a little bit more consistant, and that little bit makes a huge difference in a close battle.. much respect to both of ya'll tho..

v/Stainless

Old 08-22-04, 02:01 AM   #21
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

Gotta give it to stainless40..he had stronger punch~lines..a nice flow..an 'ok' structure and the wordplay was good..7/10

What-The-Fuck..yo shit wasnt good..don't space~out yo shit..and fix yo structure..and the punches weren't hard and the flow was ok..4/10

Old 08-22-04, 02:01 AM   #22
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

Gotta give it to stainless40..he had stronger punch~lines..a nice flow..an 'ok' structure and the wordplay was good..7/10

What-The-Fuck..yo shit wasnt good..don't space~out yo shit..and fix yo structure..and the punches weren't hard and the flow was ok..4/10