RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-05, 08:20 AM   #16
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 499D D71A

Rapping is a very important aspect of my life but not on the net...I don't come here to look for apprecation or something, i started the text battling but i hardly do it now because it's not my thing. I'm still waiting for my audio equipment to arrive so i can stop bugging my friend. But this thread isn't about me...

I'm just saying that if you wanna get serious with rap, you can't take the net too serious. But i believe it can help you elevate because you can always get better and i also think it's a good opportunity to help others out. Half of the people or even more on here are on this site for fun, that's why they have time to beef and post stupid things...but then you have people who really want to get serious with the game but they think the net is the game when it's really not. You should be out performing or dropping audio stuff and working on that instead of beefing but that's what it gets to when you take it too serious.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 08:20 AM   #17
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: 75E4 9AE4

Well yes i know i'll be in the rap game in the industry sooner or later..i might not be the next Jay Z or 50 cent...but i'll bring whatever i can..i mean i'll problay hold off till i elavate more i mean being 15 rockin a mic for about 3 months now.....plus i ran into the right person who could be gettin signed by TVT Soon ...and since i been helping him with his mixtape to send in and he see's i got mad potential and skill he loves my style and said that he's bringing me with him......so i just come here to practice a bit...just mess around and not really take anything to seriously......but the person i've been seing witht the right attiude who i think will get signed is Killah.Bwoy he been having the positive attitude towards things and his audios dope.....all of 4clippz is.....so i gotta say...this is just a site for fun to chill with other hip hop head......

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 01-03-05, 08:29 AM   #18
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: D890 FA2C

Werd Ta Nos,Aint You Tha Mod Of Ll Why Dont You Do Like Killah Said And Bann Them Fa A Week Than Tha Freepostin And Otha Petty Shit Prolli Would Change...................

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 09:07 AM   #19
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

IP: B587 18C9

^ fuck u got some posts quickly! shit. audios is what its all about. text is good for elevating but its not rapping. everyone on this site should aspire to eventually start spitting audio. thats the best way to use RV. utilise what u got here dont waste ya time with corny beef n RV respect. Nos, Omb, A-Grade n I got together n we starting up a real rap group here in australia. now thats the shit!

Spit it from the heart, spit a thousand darts, split ya head apart…
Emcees depart, like rubin carter my hurricane left u scarred…
Like a spiked bat grammatical bar, like a wonderland drug…
Tumble - ing like a flagon of rum and 2 blunts, like the funk baby…
Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 09:11 AM   #20
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: BF56 CF93

^^^^^^^^ hey bitch get on aim

O.Y.D.
Old 01-03-05, 09:17 AM   #21
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

i dont beef wit really no one on dis site cuz i know its pointless trying to talk mad shit lookin at a damn computer screen so when ever i battle i battle and thats that i dont have no extra words or beef threads....my typical day is wake up clean up eat get on rv call my girl and then i make some beats on da computer burn em 2 a cd pop it in my cd player grab my pad and i sit and write....these kids got 2 realize dey just comin in and dey dont realize there iz a fuckin shit load of people on this site and there are newbies joinin everyday and for you to have a goal of bein the best on rv is pointless....i feel ya nos on dat whole thing...thats why i dont really post much outside of battles and crew forums cuz all dis otha shit is boring.i see the same shit all da time....whos the best on rv...empire's gay or sumthin like dat...shit gets old mad quick..thats my word~1~
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 09:35 AM   #22
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

IP: B587 18C9

word to this kid. LL is boring as fuck to someone like me whos not really involved in the whole RV community apart from a few friends and C.S. but yea...hook me up with some of ya beats.

Spit it from the heart, spit a thousand darts, split ya head apart…
Emcees depart, like rubin carter my hurricane left u scarred…
Like a spiked bat grammatical bar, like a wonderland drug…
Tumble - ing like a flagon of rum and 2 blunts, like the funk baby…
Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 09:59 AM   #23
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol School
Well yes i know i'll be in the rap game in the industry sooner or later..i might not be the next Jay Z or 50 cent...but i'll bring whatever i can..i mean i'll problay hold off till i elavate more i mean being 15 rockin a mic for about 3 months now.....plus i ran into the right person who could be gettin signed by TVT Soon ...and since i been helping him with his mixtape to send in and he see's i got mad potential and skill he loves my style and said that he's bringing me with him......so i just come here to practice a bit...just mess around and not really take anything to seriously......but the person i've been seing witht the right attiude who i think will get signed is Killah.Bwoy he been having the positive attitude towards things and his audios dope.....all of 4clippz is.....so i gotta say...this is just a site for fun to chill with other hip hop head......

Thanks for ya life story...

It really makes us have a lot more respect for you.
[/sarcasm]
Old 01-03-05, 10:03 AM   #24
UNBROKEN
The Best Never Breaks

Text Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7402 EED9

lol ^^^^ haha what ever if you've only been rapping four 3 months you goota suck lol ^^^ 15 go lie to some one else and yeah killahs all right, but hop of his cock lol

You Could Be the Next To Get Merked

Wanna Be A Statistic?
Old 01-03-05, 01:05 PM   #25
Insight.
'Member Those Golden Days

IP: 71E7 6664

This site has helped me elevate tremendiously, that's why I stay on it. I owe a lot to this site for helping he get better a writing poetry, songs, freestyling, and rapping overall. Nos I know what you are saying, and i agree with ya, but even when people post feedback, most don't help people elevate, and people don't help each other because they want to be the "best" on RV. My 2 Cents.
Old 01-03-05, 01:06 PM   #26
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
IP: 76C8 9B4D

ye.....takin the beef serious is really gay...i mean..i take shots ye..but just for fun...even take piss out of people when jus postin...but its all fun......the only time i get a lil mad is when peeps do start actin really gay.....or think they the best cos they in a certain crew...been in a.i or council or the jury or c.s dont mean shit.....some ppeps wanna be in these crews jus so they look good and can act bad on ere...difference is..i wanna be in a good crew with other good heads to help me elevate and get better.....and thereis some peeps on this site...alot of newbs tht come tht know fuck all bout rap..and just wnt to act hard......

end of the day..i just come on ere for some fun when theres nuthin else to do....AND to elevate...nuff said..

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 01-03-05, 01:23 PM   #27
Capital B
Internet is so beef...

From: Im in the buildin and im feelin myself. West Coastin....What you Reppin?
Text Record: 5-2
IP: E3CA 7CA2

after erading the first post i think that its the truth. i acted the same way when i first came on here... I wanted to beef with everyone and cause a comotion but i started respecting the site then gave up the hole beef thing...and i made conections with people and i got better.

i think every person the actualy respects this site as a form as elevation and expretion are the people that get that much better.

there are my thoughts...thanks for reading
[/certified gangtsa]
Send a message via Yahoo to Capital B   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 02:06 PM   #28
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 07E0 A9F2

I make and write Raps solely for Rv, its just a laugh.

I take my producing seriously.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 02:22 PM   #29
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Nos, you nailed it with this thread, this site does help those who are actually looking to elevate, have fun with creativity, and those who actually use what it offers.....but some kids take it too seriously, emotionally, thinking they are god's gift to rap, this isn't a drama production, its a site where we share ideas and grow by using our skills,beef is a waste of time, and it does absolutely nothing for you, accept waste time, and there is no "best", only the best we can do for ourselves...so yea, i agree with you fully on this shit..holla..pc

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 01-03-05, 02:32 PM   #30
Ancel
God is a Fable.

IP: BEFB 4EB5

i agree with what fluid just said...

fluid get on AIM hun