RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-05, 08:21 PM   #31
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FEFC E273

its not enough to be banned........
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-05, 08:24 PM   #32
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 31E1 91F6

i dont really want him banned....thats stupid....just forget it said anything...i guess i was soo hapy i caught a biter...or sumthin, i dont kno...dont really have a reason for posting this shit...just to let people kno to be aware of biters...its nuthin
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-05, 08:25 PM   #33
SPuL™

Text Record: 33-6
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2344 AAFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
no, unfortunately its not... strobe clearly has stated before- it has to be "2 lines" and they have to be basically word for word... if you say he is definately biting-by incorporating 3 or 4 words in a bar ... Then Jay-Z, Biggie, Snoop, and any other artist who remixed a classic song for a beat, re-used a hook, or incorporated another rappers lines into his music is a biter. I feel what everyones saying, but like I said its kinda a grey area for me... If he got caught biting a bar out the song, or multiple ones Id be crucifyin em too... but dodge ball w/ bullets is a pretty simple phrase.

weerd... I was talkin' about that biting shit wit Strobe on AIM, and that's what he said. It needs to be 2 lines or a whole line or somethin' like that. So this ain't nothing to ban flow off. there are like more than a million rappers out there, so of course 2 or more might come up wit same phrase. I mean for god's sake it's only like 3-4 word. I doubt he gets banned
Send a message via AIM to SPuL™   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-05, 08:41 PM   #34
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saken
people have been typing nuff said before you even arrived.

i think he was makin a joke........ i laughed........ nah layins?

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 02-01-05, 08:44 PM   #35
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
i dont really want him banned....thats stupid....just forget it said anything...i guess i was soo hapy i caught a biter...or sumthin, i dont kno...dont really have a reason for posting this shit...just to let people kno to be aware of biters...its nuthin

yea i caught a biter once too.... u feel SO special, lmao...... except mine was so obvious cuz this guy musta copy and pasted a whole mos def verse.....

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 02-01-05, 08:52 PM   #36
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 28AD 5545

am I the only one who doesn't bite?
I mean I don't even use concepts..
I mean we're rappers,all we do is use our words to impress.
this aint no singin shit,we need to come up with shit ourselves.
If we're not,then rap isn't anything but reading shit.
Damn this pisses me off.

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-05, 08:54 PM   #37
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

dam...that sucks, its not a matter of if hes getting banned or not...he bit...thats enough to lose respect for him
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-02-05, 02:17 AM   #38
MadProphet
^ > u

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 81E5 18AB

i hate when someone else uses a concept that i coulda thought of, or had thought of but havent used yet, i feel like i cant use the line at all

Get Soul-Clapped with Cold Raps
Freestyles with E-Style

1x Punchline League Champion

First Open Mic -" RV's State Of Mind"

Quote:
MC: Representative of Hip Hop Culture
Rapper: Representative of Corporate Interests
Send a message via AIM to MadProphet   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-05, 10:40 AM   #39
M-Eazy

IP: E3CA 7CA2

^WORD...

and i kno he sees this thread...at least come defend ur self...

and i was tha first person to type in "nuff said"...

lol

nuff said
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................

j/p
Old 02-02-05, 11:50 AM   #40
Krackmittens
Light Weight

IP: 9C24 44EC

this nigga really want it with J?
that is what you posted in your battle with countreejay
now everyone knows jay-z has used that line so did you bite?
its a huge gray line and if flow gets banned for that bullshit you posted then you should too and the sad thing is thats the first battle of yours i have ever read and look i find a line that can be considered biting so dont start bullshit threads without having solid proof so thanks for the waste of space
Send a message via AIM to Krackmittens   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-05, 12:01 PM   #41
M-Eazy

^ur a waste of nuthin......im J...i wasnt talkin bout jay-z...that was just dumb...how was that bitin?

he bit an entire punchline
Old 02-02-05, 12:10 PM   #42
Ancel
God is a Fable.

IP: A2E4 FB2D

Quote:
Originally Posted by socrates
Why are you getting my money banned?

Pfft. So many people have done things worse and not gotten banned. (led poetic, oreo, etc) so nothings gunna happen. =/

kid if you talking about that whole KORV shit you know that was a set up and everything else with chrit editing the verses you fucking retard... and like i said why dont you battle me to show everyone who the REAL KORV is you fucking faggot... or are you gunna duck me like last time i asked you... you a pussy man you know that i woulda merked you so you jumped on Pop's and chrits nuts when you know chrit a crooked admin and he is a fucking groopie that has been caught biting atleast 15 times over there on RB and gets unbanned the next day so dont even try and start shit with me kid you will be whore in all catagorys
Old 02-02-05, 12:13 PM   #43
Krackmittens
Light Weight

IP: 9C24 44EC

dumbass he has used that line do you see how it can be twisted and said you bite?? and flow didnt use a whole punchline four words isnt a punch
Send a message via AIM to Krackmittens   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-05, 12:17 PM   #44
Ancel
God is a Fable.

IP: A2E4 FB2D

actualy j dot its not enough to be banned off of... and yeah its just a concept he used 3 of the sames words that soemoen else used... i mean honestly who is going to be stupid enough to bite off of a mainstream artist other then R-Rated over on RB?

you gotta be an idot... i mean when the first tourny was going on i got elemanated in the early rounds but some kid bit my WHOLE verse and that was bannable... 3-4 words that are the same is not becuse i bet you any amount of money you can find 3-4 words that are the same in everones verse that soemone else has used so there goes you stupid fucking theory...

damn i really hate it when kids think they got something and i have to shit all on them
Old 02-02-05, 12:18 PM   #45
M-Eazy

^that shit still made no sense...fuck nigg...let my nuts go, and make like luda and roll out....

^and this ass-fuck lover. dodgeball with bullets is a fuckin mettaphore that a mainstream artist said. i personally think he bit, and i kno he's seen this thread. i dont want him banned, i never said "ban him", cause that would be stupid, i actually was guna vote for him til i seen that...50% of people here said he bit 50% said no...it doesnt matter, i was tryna see what yall think...........................................

Last edited by J DOT : 02-02-05 at 12:21 PM.