RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-05, 02:06 AM   #16
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5671 DBDD

^wtf Are You Talking About?sun People Have My Ip All The Time Im Always On That Shit Always Happens But Mine Is Always The Same

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-05, 10:31 AM   #17
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 75C4 331D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effect
well last week i took a plane over from europe to meet some rappers from rv who i think are so great on rv cuz they are the best not like wack ass guys like nostradous and c.a.l.i bitch they are dope i went to canada first to get phenom then we drove to boston and met up at his moms house now everything was fine at first we were playing video games like final fantasy then carsons mum left so i said i love role playing games and carson said me too and put his hand on my thigh i was like what the fuck i get paided for stuff like this so carson said chill im load i dont know is he meant his penis or bank account but i grabbed it then phenom grabbed me and homo sex happened it was great to actually be with a wealthy white horse jockey and a signed rapper but its bad cuz after i left carson and phenom stayed toghther and i think they made love without me and its fucked up cuz i think i love them both now im back in europe and confused what should i do?

please leave the site you are an embarrasment...

..Open Mics..
Old 02-07-05, 10:43 AM   #18
..Cau$eR..
New to RV

IP: 01C3 560C

lmfao....werd this shit is hilarious from start to finish. im going to miss you Cali. werd.

Old 02-07-05, 10:58 AM   #19
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

LMFAO wat the fuck........

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-05, 10:59 AM   #20
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: CD98 49E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effect
well last week i took a plane over from europe to meet some rappers from rv who i think are so great on rv cuz they are the best not like wack ass guys like nostradous and c.a.l.i bitch they are dope i went to canada first to get phenom then we drove to boston and met up at his moms house now everything was fine at first we were playing video games like final fantasy then carsons mum left so i said i love role playing games and carson said me too and put his hand on my thigh i was like what the fuck i get paided for stuff like this so carson said chill im load i dont know is he meant his penis or bank account but i grabbed it then phenom grabbed me and homo sex happened it was great to actually be with a wealthy white horse jockey and a signed rapper but its bad cuz after i left carson and phenom stayed toghther and i think they made love without me and its fucked up cuz i think i love them both now im back in europe and confused what should i do?

wtf?

lol.... that was funny but you cant be telling peeps you is gay bro

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote