RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-05, 06:31 PM   #31
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A122 E1D7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infector Mindz
no.....they obviously didnt' sign me and think that i wouldn't sell..obvioulsy ive got more talent then most of the people on the site.....and i'd rather be a 50 cent...then....a underground artists.....i'd get money and do somthing i love....and by the way..i got 104 songs downloaded last night on soundclick...check my page if you dont belive me... www.soundclick.com/jayjking go to pictures then you'll find out..damn...how many did you all get?? and my shit wont sell..welll we'll find out now wont we???

aight u gotta understand some shit...u can get ANY TRACK FOR FREE..on the internet..that doesnt mean somebody will buy it..they download that shit to see if its wack or not...1983 of them downloads is prolly u..lmao..and no u not betta then half of the site..i kno for a fact u aint ebtta then me, Senser, CarsonJet, Triple_N, Seven, Calam, Phenom, Tonyself, Omen, Blacc out..but ill give it to u..u might be betta then Wickedclown...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 06:31 PM   #32
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 7F62 0B82

No................
Old 05-09-05, 06:31 PM   #33
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 31E1 91F6

Quote:
Yeah..basiclly...i'm not even gonna start..you are all on a website posting 30 times a day acting like its your life...trying to build up some kinda of e-thing yeah...its very retarted...seriously...i hate it...very much so......99 percent of this site is filled with no talent kids tryin to "DO SOMTHING" but really there fake as fuck.....such as Young Deuce and Zeke or Lyrical Disciple yeah sure i'd be friends with u offa tha site....thats it....but this sites fuckin pathetic the way u take it......i got u banned cuz i figured you need too learn somthing..and wow u overreacted like oo damn zeke's gettin banend i'm gonna looooose everything....not too mention how ur girl up and left moved didn't even tell u or call u.....thats how long off your ass is?? damn man..thought you were better then that..well just too say it again you are all just a bunch of hopelesses.....soo..yeah....and anyone who has over 3,000 posts....has no life.....well....yeah....has no life....see me i'm with Wreck Time Records..who are u all with?? EHH notta yah.....well thats all......peace out...u are all idiots....

In a way I agree with you, but just because someone has 3000+ post don't mean they have no life. . I got over 3000, and anyone who knows me knows damn well I am far from a nerd. But, I feel ya. Half of these clowns on this site try to get close to each other like it's the thing to do. Every time you give someone props, it's D/R. I think it's pretty lame as fuck. But getting people banned is not going to change anything. Who gives a flying 747 fuck if people are on this site or not? . But, I see where you coming from, and myself along with a lot of other people get fed up every once in a while, and post the exact same thing you just posted, but it's not going to work. I don't understand why people hold grudges on an internet site, and continue to beef about pointless shit. How can you get disrespected over the net?, but these people won't listen. Just do ya thang, and ignore the ignorant people on this site, because trust me, there's alot!

~1~
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 06:32 PM   #34
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

Quote:
Yeah..basiclly...i'm not even gonna start..you are all on a website posting 30 times a day acting like its your life...trying to build up some kinda of e-thing yeah...its very retarted...seriously...i hate it...very much so......99 percent of this site is filled with no talent kids tryin to "DO SOMTHING" but really there fake as fuck.....such as Young Deuce and Zeke or Lyrical Disciple yeah sure i'd be friends with u offa tha site....thats it....but this sites fuckin pathetic the way u take it......i got u banned cuz i figured you need too learn somthing..and wow u overreacted like oo damn zeke's gettin banend i'm gonna looooose everything....not too mention how ur girl up and left moved didn't even tell u or call u.....thats how long off your ass is?? damn man..thought you were better then that..well just too say it again you are all just a bunch of hopelesses.....soo..yeah....and anyone who has over 3,000 posts....has no life.....well....yeah....has no life....see me i'm with Wreck Time Records..who are u all with?? EHH notta yah.....well thats all......peace out...u are all idiots....

ok...

and wtf is Wreck Time Records?...EHH thought so
peace

Quote:
yeah u can say its a label you never heard of..but still i'm the one in the studio for free...making albums..soo fuck off..

the guy downstairs from me does haircuts and knows me...him and his friends have their own studio they rap in...i can go whenever i want, also my uncle has a studio...i can go whenever...EHH thought so
peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 05-09-05, 06:33 PM   #35
M-Eazy

Why knock him just cause he with a record company? Who cares if they known or not, he's just tryna do his thing. No, I don't agree with him for posting this, but I feel where he coming from.
Old 05-09-05, 06:35 PM   #36
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A122 E1D7

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eazy
Why knock him just cause he with a record company? Who cares if they known or not, he's just tryna do his thing. No, I don't agree with him for posting this, but I feel where he coming from.

nah u not understandin..nobody is knockin him ckuz he wit a label..its for knockin him for comin back like he famous...when everybody here knows who he really is..son said its 13 year olds here..he like 14..lol...now if he woulda just came back on the hunmble it wouldnt have been no problems...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 06:35 PM   #37
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7AC1 4D9B

lol...this is mad funny...niggaz do actlike this is their life and shit sometimes...boards suppose to be used to help elevate and shit...but yea this board is gay anyway...ya'll not seeing the board i rep tho!!!!

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

"If I’m not the best, everyone else is the worst"

Official H.B.C. Try-Out Thread***Best Audio Crew***

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 06:35 PM   #38
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: B4BB 7A42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
ok...

and wtf is Wreck Time Records?...EHH thought so
peace

the guy downstairs from me does haircuts and knows me...him and his friends have their own studio they rap in...i can go whenever i want, also my uncle has a studio...i can go whenever...EHH thought so
peace

Ehhh no........its up in lacey.....free as fuck......also Wreck Time Records...is a label in TEXAS...and they have dope artists....and Diabolic.......ur just yeha.....i played some of ur songs for people..and the though you were ehhh.....not even really ok...they think my shits badass here......and what label are u signed too?? Ehh yeah..at least i gotta deal...and the people got connections..its not an internet label...blha blah blah...yeah

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 05-09-05, 06:36 PM   #39
Compose

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eazy

Im not knocking him because hes on a label...but hes telling everyone else they suck because their not on one...but look at his...it aint shit either, dont boast when you cant back it up.

peace
Old 05-09-05, 06:37 PM   #40
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: B4BB 7A42

also diabolic..i didnt come back like i was famous..i made one sentance outta the whole damn paragraph about being signed..then u got on my nuts about it....and...i do respect some kids on here...such as J Dot Dabatos and Ltizzle..thats it

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 05-09-05, 06:39 PM   #41
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: FB4A 875A

Quote:
me i'm with Wreck Time Records..who are u all with?? EHH notta yah.....well thats all......peace out...u are all idiots....

well first of all,you were close of 300o posts and deleted all,and second,if your with a wreck time wateva is becuz you spended 1/3 of your life here to elevate so shhhhhh
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 06:39 PM   #42
M-Eazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Im not knocking him because hes on a label...but hes telling everyone else they suck because their not on one...but look at his...it aint shit either, dont boast when you cant back it up.

peace

Word, but you got to admit, there are hella people on this site that are ass! And I'm prolly not the greatest, because I don't rap, I hoop, but there are over 80% of wack people on this site!
Old 05-09-05, 06:40 PM   #43
M-Eazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats
well first of all,you were close of 300o posts and deleted all,and second,if your with a wreck time wateva is becuz you spended 1/3 of your life here to elevate so shhhhhh

Comment made no sense, but whatever.

Old 05-09-05, 06:41 PM   #44
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 7F62 0B82

My shit > Infector Mindz

www.soundclick.com/jiddyjid

Click it, click it, click it.

Then Download, Download, Download, and Download.

Then tell your friends.
Old 05-09-05, 06:41 PM   #45
Compose

Quote:
Ehhh no........its up in lacey.....free as fuck......

Mine are free too...and?

Quote:
also Wreck Time Records...is a label in TEXAS...and they have dope artists...yeah

ooh TEXAS...is it the best state contributing to Hip Hop?...noo, never heard of someone half as descent as Nas coming from texas...

and im in New York...NY artists > Texas artists

so shh
peace