RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-05, 03:25 PM   #31
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 4AEF ACBD

the problem is that there is to many young or young actin cats on this site....niggaz dont know when to except help and they wanna talk shit about real feedback...or post to help the board....so to answer your question....i dont really care about this board...i dont make bullshit threads and shit but as a site i dont fucks with it to heavy... just come here mostly to peep my fam from b-more and listen to their joints...

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

"If I’m not the best, everyone else is the worst"

Official H.B.C. Try-Out Thread***Best Audio Crew***

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-05, 03:33 PM   #32
The Militant
www.militantmusic.com

IP: 6804 D41F

I care about this site.....but its all the newbs that come and dont know shit about hip-hop but yet they feel they so dope and if u dissagree with them and tell them they aint the best since since pac the want beef...i rember they days when i first came here the people were very helpful and they looked out for one and another but now theres to many people on here that feel if u dont rhyme like them or u dont do it exactly how they do it then u wack and every one gets the same feed either"up your vocab your stuctre was off flow was ight keep workin" or "shit thats dope good job"
give people real feed not i like it tell em where it was good where it needed work and how to make thier shit better....
Send a message via AIM to The Militant Send a message via MSN to The Militant   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-05, 03:35 PM   #33
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 964F 6BEF

.............no.
Old 05-23-05, 03:35 PM   #34
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 477B D81A

strobe cares about rapverse

WERD!!!
Old 05-23-05, 05:32 PM   #36
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

peeps always quick to blame the newbs on here...honestly its more than newbs....when i first got here i was called a newb cause i had no post but trust i wasn't no newb i've been on many battle boards wrecking shop, and helping the sites get better...i came here chillin being helpful to peeps...teaching cats how to use cool edit and helping them elevate and when i was honest i'm a hater...when i give ideas to make the site better i'm a hate...come correct and you get hate. the biggest problem i see are a lot of the vets...most think they high and mighty and get overhyped so they think they can get away with amost anything...niggaz say vets when you have mad post...that doesn't make you a vet...anywayone can have 1000 post especially on a board like this one that does tons of freeposting...back in the day battle board was more than mindless freeposting...less discussion about what you did last night and more about hiphop...and how to elevate...

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-05, 05:34 PM   #37
LyricalMa$tamind
.:Lyrically Unbeatable:.

Text Record: 13-3
IP: D3A8 E65C

i used tah b on dis thang all mah fukin tyme
now i only on dis thang bout 30-1 hour a day
i aint dat preesed ova an internet rappin site
nahmean

LyricalMa$tamind's Battles-Battle Record(13-3)(7 K.O's)(DQ-2)

Niggaz Get Frustrated Losin' Ta Me!
Send a message via AIM to LyricalMa$tamind   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-05, 05:36 PM   #38
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

there is alot of hate...people need to chill and just have fun....

...the cats who take this way more serious than it is, like people who flip out over losing a battle and go berzerk (not the peeps serious bout elevating and cause no disturbance, lol) just kinda ruin it, as well as all the alias'/making gay threads clogging up the lounge....that is mad whack and is bringing this site down

other than that, its pretty coo and i enjoy it....lotta cool peeps on this site

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-05, 05:36 PM   #39
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

i feel you mastermind...gotta be a fellow MD cat we know the deal...lol...all this time i thought battle boards was used to help cats elevate so they can move to the next level...or as a info source...connection sourse...not its about a lot of bullshit...yea drak thats the truth

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Old 05-23-05, 06:20 PM   #40
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

its the net so anybody can come here and think its a joke or take it serious. i used to take it real serious a year ago when i wanted to rhyme but now i jus make beats and this sint serious at all to me