RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-05, 10:55 AM   #16
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 6D2C 475B

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeDa Beast
its pretty damn obvious
IT is over rated
he's only liked by white people
right along with Chino XL
Only liked by white people and hispanics
Canibus, thats a different story
he's loved by everyone :-)

no you're only saying Canibus is liked by everyone becaus u love him as a rapper so much....so just because of one battle IT lost he is overrated? Go listen to the dude's music, and he is not so bad at battling either people, check out his battle against C-Ray Walz or Flow...Canibus is overrated as well...you must be delusional if yo can't admit a lot of his shit is garbage...Canibus has skills for days but is terrible at making songs...And BTW most of IT's fanbase was black and latino until he started touring with some rock bands...

Sorry but as far as I've seen, no non-white person listens to Canibus

and Chino XL killed Tupac with the freesyle u mad?

but IT def. lost that

Eye for an eye makes the world go blind

Last edited by M.C. Streak : 12-26-05 at 11:39 AM.
Send a message via AIM to M.C. Streak   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-05, 01:09 PM   #17
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FCD7 B4B4

ROFL WTF are you talking about.. ok for all you retard in this thread LMAO.. stop making this about race... cause its not.. its about skill.. IT sucks at freestyling.. its not a bad thing.. some can, some cant.. IT is ill in songs.. i mean, hes off the chain... end of that... posta boy smashed him in that battle due to delivery..

Now about this canibus thing.. Canibus has probably the most talent amongst flow and lyrics in our generation (not including tupac biggie and old heads)... Eminem derived his style COMEPLETELEY from canibus.. for all my heads who are TRUE cannibus heads.. they know this.. canibus would EAT any mother fucka up on a freestyle.. A. Causes hes smart as fuck. B. cause his style is a pioneer.

Im 100 percent black/Ghetto/Intelligent as they come.. and im a cannibus head for life.. Cannibus also sucks at making songs sometimes.. but the ones that are good are great. Buckingham palace.. Poet Laucraete.. ect..ect..

IT is tight.. Cannibus is tight to.. its just that most underground artists are the ones who actually do it because they love hip-hop or just cant make it.. as where commerical artitsts pretty much want money.. now this normally only pertains to rappers/hip-hop artists.

Comming from a person who used to make grilled cheese with an iron and brown paper bag................... The race issue is now thrown out of the window.

word?

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 12-26-05, 01:31 PM   #18
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: D6DE 8AA8

IT lost....... but he woulda won if he had not fucked his flow and delivered better...... postaboys shit was real wack, but he did win the battle jsut for the fact that he could flow and delivered his ok punches pretty well....... IT is pretty raw, obviously a better overal rapper than posta boy......... but he sucked in that battle...... he seems like someone who would kill in an acapella battle lmfao

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 12-26-05, 04:06 PM   #19
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
ROFL WTF are you talking about.. ok for all you retard in this thread LMAO.. stop making this about race... cause its not.. its about skill.. IT sucks at freestyling.. its not a bad thing.. some can, some cant.. IT is ill in songs.. i mean, hes off the chain... end of that... posta boy smashed him in that battle due to delivery..

Now about this canibus thing.. Canibus has probably the most talent amongst flow and lyrics in our generation (not including tupac biggie and old heads)... Eminem derived his style COMEPLETELEY from canibus.. for all my heads who are TRUE cannibus heads.. they know this.. canibus would EAT any mother fucka up on a freestyle.. A. Causes hes smart as fuck. B. cause his style is a pioneer.

Im 100 percent black/Ghetto/Intelligent as they come.. and im a cannibus head for life.. Cannibus also sucks at making songs sometimes.. but the ones that are good are great. Buckingham palace.. Poet Laucraete.. ect..ect..

IT is tight.. Cannibus is tight to.. its just that most underground artists are the ones who actually do it because they love hip-hop or just cant make it.. as where commerical artitsts pretty much want money.. now this normally only pertains to rappers/hip-hop artists.

Comming from a person who used to make grilled cheese with an iron and brown paper bag................... The race issue is now thrown out of the window.

word?

IT sucked in the battle but he has beaten better battlers than Postaboy...and his record is like 80-10...and what freestyles of his suck...let's see that "In Da Club" freestyle was nice that april freestyle is nice he's not the best freestyler but by no means does he suck

Old 12-26-05, 04:43 PM   #20
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Immortal Technique got owned.
Old 12-26-05, 06:19 PM   #21
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 903D AF91

lmao @ the internet hero looking like a herb on stage.

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-05, 06:35 PM   #22
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 328E 597A

Yeh IT def lost that one..

His problem was he obviously didnt work out this guys style well enough.. He came on that hard shit and the guy pulled the 'who the fuck is this clown' card out...

Simple mistake.. Plus IT aint the illest freestyle battler anyway......

But when it comes down to it.. Who gives a flying fuck about battling?
Battlings been blown right out of proportion ever since 8 mile...

And by the way.. To the cat in this thread that said Lloyd banks is the best punchline rapper out these days... How about you take a walk out of the cave your living in and join the 'real world'... Fool...........
Old 12-26-05, 06:44 PM   #23
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yeh IT def lost that one..

His problem was he obviously didnt work out this guys style well enough.. He came on that hard shit and the guy pulled the 'who the fuck is this clown' card out...

Simple mistake.. Plus IT aint the illest freestyle battler anyway......

But when it comes down to it.. Who gives a flying fuck about battling?
Battlings been blown right out of proportion ever since 8 mile...

And by the way.. To the cat in this thread that said Lloyd banks is the best punchline rapper out these days... How about you take a walk out of the cave your living in and join the 'real world'... Fool...........

yea he tried far too hard on that one

Quote:
lmao @ the internet hero looking like a herb on stage.

Honestly there has only been a few times where he's sucked on stage...usually he rips it up

Old 12-26-05, 07:31 PM   #24
Pop Lotty

Well, he must be a shy muhfucka.

A
Old 12-26-05, 07:37 PM   #25
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
Well, he must be a shy muhfucka.

??????????How does that make him shy??????????

Old 12-26-05, 08:01 PM   #26
Pop Lotty

Live TV, pussy.

A
Old 12-26-05, 08:56 PM   #27
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
Live TV, pussy.

but the thing is, he's handled larger audiences than that

Old 12-26-05, 10:56 PM   #28
GeDa Beast
Middle Weight

IP: E31F A042

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. Streak
no you're only saying Canibus is liked by everyone becaus u love him as a rapper so much....
Actually no, I dont "love" Canibus. Anybody that knows me know that my favorite rappers are Jay-z, Joe Budden and Dipset. But I give credit where it's due, and Canibus is ill.

so just because of one battle IT lost he is overrated?
not just because of that battle, but because of ALL of his songs. He's over rated period, and style if late 80's early 90's with a sprinkle of new school in him

Go listen to the dude's music, and he is not so bad at battling either people, check out his battle against C-Ray Walz or Flow...
I NEVER heard of them, so you know what that means? They aren't worth it

Canibus is overrated as well...you must be delusional if yo can't admit a lot of his shit is garbage...
like I said,I dont "love" Canibus like that, but everytime I hear him rap, its some dope shit. the entire Mic Club was dope, his battle against LL was dope, and his verse on the Fantastic Four was dope as fuck aswell.

Canibus has skills for days but is terrible at making songs...And BTW most of IT's fanbase was black and latino until he started touring with some rock bands...
seems like he fucked himself, then.

Sorry but as far as I've seen, no non-white person listens to Canibus
Im non white, genius, my brother is non white, genius, my cousin is non white, Members on RM are non white, members on RB is non white, pfft, Krs One is non white, ALOT of rappers are non white and they all listen to Canibus.

and Chino XL killed Tupac with the freesyle u mad?
WHOA, I bet that was hard to do, because Tupac was Super Supreme Lyrical at Battle Disses

but IT def. lost that

stfu kid, alays arguing with me.
Your name is M.C Streak for christ sake. Open your eye lids. Just because someone dont agree with you that doesnt mean it isnt right.
Old 12-26-05, 10:58 PM   #29
GeDa Beast
Middle Weight

IP: E31F A042

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. Streak
IT sucked in the battle but he has beaten better battlers than Postaboy...and his record is like 80-10...and what freestyles of his suck...let's see that "In Da Club" freestyle was nice that april freestyle is nice he's not the best freestyler but by no means does he suck

you're an obvious IT DICK RIDER.
Not a fan, but a DICK RIDER.
If you know a nigga's battlin record then you're a dickrider.
Old 12-27-05, 08:27 AM   #30
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeDa Beast
stfu kid, alays arguing with me.
Your name is M.C Streak for christ sake. Open your eye lids. Just because someone dont agree with you that doesnt mean it isnt right.

OK dude, but first of all your talking about how u have never heard of some of these rappers so that means they dont mater? That makes what your saying completely stupid. I just said one thing and u say I'm always arguing. And IT fucked himself 'cause he got more fans? come on now. Anyway we can cut with the race issue. And I mean honestly Chino XL is one of the most underrated if anything. I would say that Immortal Technique and Canibus are extremely overrated on the net but off the they are most definitely underrated. Canibus has some good material, IT has some good material but both get gassed up. I mean the dude CAN freestyle, he has soem battling songs, storytelling a lot of different stuff and honestly, he's on point with all of 'em giving crazy quotables and the dude has def. got aggression with some subject matter, The dud DOES have skills. And demands like "late 80's" "early 90's" and sprinkle of new school are just retarded. I mean come on, it's called originality, Canibus doesn't sound like any of that. ESPECIALLY when he's spitting all that scientific stuff. And those numbers I gave u weren't even exact, they were a ballpark figure and I didn't even go searching, for 'em this is a messageboard and gave a decent argument maybe you could cut with the imatue insults over nothing.