RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-06, 03:02 AM   #46
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BB5B 44F6

i was online.... i was watching something on TV... diss me some more, please do, then i can laugh at how seriously you take yourself and this forum.
Old 01-24-06, 09:58 AM   #47
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 73B9 8129

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
if there is a thread up and theres a good discussion going on inside people talking backn forth about something... the instant somebody proves the other person wrong, the other person jumps in with the insults... has anybody noticed that???

its as if people are scared to admit they are wrong, but also its as if they suffer from pmsor sum shit, cos one second they are tryna be mature and have a debate and then suddenly they get child and just bitch..... just curious if anybody else noticed this.

a prime example of this is will s.un but then also tha q, them 2 off top of my head are probs the worse for it.

^^^^Leadys first post which he started the thread about.........

Quote:
wow @ u... and JTR, get wills dick out ya arse... seriously, ur starting to look like u wud be right at home on a date with tha q

^^^^Leadys second post.hmmmmmmmm..no leady,id say your the worst for it.

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 01-24-06, 11:27 AM   #48
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 328E 597A

There are a lot of people on this site that are just complete dumbasses...

But dumbasses dont like to be smacked in the face with reality... I do this to people every now and then.. And because of it, I got a little group of bitter cats that try to pick at everything I say and misquote it in an attempt to make me look wrong even though it never works for them...

All you can do is just laugh really... I dont take anyone here too seriously because I know that when the time comes that I fade out on this site due to time constraints of my career.. I'm never going to see/hear of them again...
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-06, 12:38 PM   #49
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
There are a lot of people on this site that are just complete dumbasses...

But dumbasses dont like to be smacked in the face with reality... I do this to people every now and then.. And because of it, I got a little group of bitter cats that try to pick at everything I say and misquote it in an attempt to make me look wrong even though it never works for them...

All you can do is just laugh really... I dont take anyone here too seriously because I know that when the time comes that I fade out on this site due to time constraints of my career.. I'm never going to see/hear of them again...

100% agree to this... and there is a prime example in this thread about the mis-quoting thing.

immense, quoting my first post and then my second post which was basically defending myself from insults thrown at me, which i fail to see how that makes me worse for it, its not like we was disgussing something back n forth n then i proved my point to be right and THEN they tried dissin me, they just jumped in with the disses, so immense just made himself look like a complete retard.
Old 01-24-06, 05:39 PM   #50
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
IP: FFBB 095F

Quote:
100% agree to this... and there is a prime example in this thread about the mis-quoting thing.

immense, quoting my first post and then my second post which was basically defending myself from insults thrown at me, which i fail to see how that makes me worse for it, its not like we was disgussing something back n forth n then i proved my point to be right and THEN they tried dissin me, they just jumped in with the disses, so immense just made himself look like a complete retard.

lmao..wow..and there again you couldnt do it.

show me were in my post i insulted you,i was givin my opinion without insulting or dissing you..but then you have to come and call me a retard.

honestly man,i was just stating that u couldnt ignore or reply to them in a way that wasnt becoming a slangin match.but once again you come with the insults......

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 01-24-06, 06:11 PM   #51
leady
Addicted

because i dont like you.... but also you tried to call me a hypocrit because i dissed sum1 who dissed me, u didnt sayi was a hypocrit directly, u sorta beat around the bush about it, but either way, its the same thing, its still an insult really... but keep on trying to prove your point, keep looking stupid
Old 01-29-06, 04:50 PM   #52
IRRESTIABLE
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 6008 3431

fuck c.a.li. punk ass migga
Old 01-29-06, 04:51 PM   #53
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2FE9 DAC0

whats a migga?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-06, 04:51 PM   #54
IRRESTIABLE
New to RV

c.a.l.i. talk mad shit about niggas he aint shit but a fatty boy
Old 01-29-06, 04:54 PM   #55
IRRESTIABLE
New to RV

correction nigga
Old 01-29-06, 05:02 PM   #56
IRRESTIABLE
New to RV

shawn of rhe dead thats funny c.a.l.i is a punk ass fat nobody broke ass boy. what happend to him being on def jam ?