RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Venture 0 0%
H.D. 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-06, 02:29 PM   #16
H.D.
Middle Weight

IP: 903F 26CB

looks like gore wins here...
hmmm I might just start doing Horrorcore in regular battles again...

\....../
\..../
\../
A.I.

Spilled Inc.

Send a message via AIM to H.D. Send a message via MSN to H.D. Send a message via Yahoo to H.D.  
Old 02-14-06, 03:42 PM   #17
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venture
he didnt fucking drop punchez. god damn you all are stupid. he dropped multis and im gonna kill shit. i dropped real punchez, maybe not the best punchez, but punchez never the less. he even fucking admitz it.

i feel you on da other two votes, but battles aint all about punches....i didnt even say punches i dont think in my vote...i aint hating on you or nuttin ya shit was good i just was feelin his more
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.  
Old 02-15-06, 08:19 AM   #18
Nick Knack
You Need Knack for This

IP: 9664 47C5

how is a battle not about punchez?.................

Old 02-15-06, 01:48 PM   #19
H.D.
Middle Weight

^

I count punches more than anything else in battles personally... but there are alot of other factors to consider... structure, interlocking rhymes, multies, Vocabulary, creativeness, complexity, emotion, enjoyment...

Flow, & Cadance: If you drop all punches but your verse is very ocward and doesn't flow... there's a pretty good chance I'm not gonna vote for you... I don't think of anyone posting up rhymes as just a text head... so everything you post should be able to be spit...

Enjoyment: If the verse in question looks like it would only be good in text chances are I really didn't enjoy the read and you're not gonna get my vote...

Complexity: If the verse in question looks like a Dr. Sues rhyme, or Nelly type of Mother Goose spit, I generally am not impressed... thus if there aren't any impressive interlocking rhymes, multies, a resulting cadance, or a decent vocab, I'm counting that against the verse...

Emotion: If one verse just feels to be alot more harsh than the other... I'm usually gonna lean in that direction... in this case I was just flat out mean... I didn't throw too many punches at all... but I was just flat out harsh in my statements, and that's what I think swayed Antic's vote... and general disrespect usually sways votes... look at when El-p smashed Sole ... he used Sole's respect for Company Flow against him... just smash ya comp and shake hands when its over if you really respect em

vocab: the bigger the word in the right context, without using anything arcane... just makes it easier to use more multies, and interlocking rhymes through out ya verse...

Personals: Are just directly related punches to your opponant... But if you have personals by they're very nature they should be heavily counted in a battle...

You threw most of the punches in this battle... but none of them were terribly hard... and other than structure there were no other stand out catagories you really won in... I think the votes are turning out this way because of that...

\....../
\..../
\../
A.I.

Spilled Inc.

Send a message via AIM to H.D. Send a message via MSN to H.D. Send a message via Yahoo to H.D.  
Old 02-15-06, 03:10 PM   #20
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 0825 899A

i didn't say punches had nothing to do with a battle....i said that battles are not all about punches....i mean you can have some good punches but the structure, flow, and everything else could be fucked up and then it turns into being a good punch to just being 2 sentences that rhyme.....
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.  
Old 02-16-06, 05:46 PM   #21
Nick Knack
You Need Knack for This

IP: 2B25 2063

hmm, text is a lot more complicated than i thought.

Old 02-21-06, 12:53 AM   #22
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

IP: F1FC 4749

Voted For: H.D.

Punches -hd
Personals-few but none worth quoting
Metaphors-hd
Similies-tie

Not Really A Good Battle But Hd Took This Battle...

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-  
Old 02-21-06, 08:07 PM   #23
H.D.
Middle Weight

aight uppin' this... we need more honest votes... on this one... We'll rtf just vote...

\....../
\..../
\../
A.I.

Spilled Inc.

Old 02-25-06, 04:09 PM   #24
H.D.
Middle Weight

IP: 5F3B 6A14

yeah so i'mma up this again... can we get some honest votes please?

\....../
\..../
\../
A.I.

Spilled Inc.

Old 02-25-06, 07:13 PM   #25
.Poetic.
I'm a closet fag.

This was feedback posted for H.D.

IP: A0C8 44A9

Explanations:

Since some of you don’t know a rhyme when you see one…

Realize, & vandalize rhyme… now vandalize ya hide, pulverize ya pride, gotta die… I lied, paralyze this guy, lyrics fry his mind, scatter brains inside, & sodomize with pipes all rhyme multiple times. Twisted in, & fist em in, also rhyme multiple times. Splintering, pissed again, blistering, misters in, pissed in wind, & dis to win, also all rhyme multiple times.

^ That was probably the gayest thing I have ever seen.

Old 02-27-06, 04:12 AM   #26
Calypso
£ivin a £yfe of Çrhyme

This was feedback posted for H.D.

IP: 936E 98CD

pollz.............................................
Old 02-27-06, 09:07 PM   #27
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

IP: 31C2 62EB

Voted For: H.D.

Vote: HD
for having a better overrall verse , and coming with some sick multies...no need to explain any further

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx