RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-06, 01:51 PM   #31
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

woot @ me being the only smart person on here. I'll talk to you later and shit
Old 05-01-06, 05:05 PM   #32
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0646 A8AC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..:D.Realist:..
hahaha you stupid fuck you say im addicted yet my posts are 29 and yours is 1,968 so shut the fuck up you tention seeking bitch....non of that shit made sence "if u was the realest u wouldnt be from the year 2019" what the fuck????? tention seeking bitch....all i see when u type is "boo hoo hoo no one will look at me please give me atention vuz my parents don't all they do is sexual abuse me but i love it...so i psot pointless shit up like this but realy im never gonna leave..."

i said ur GETTING urself addicted....not got urself addicted dumbass
u the fakest and how u know whether i cant rap or not???? have u heard anythang of mine??? i dont think so my shit aint on rv or s/c...fuckin follower u dont have ur own opinion u just goin by what other people are saying
and i'd have ta be a complete fuckin loser ta want attention on a site..
go fuck urself i can get ur puter hacked if u push me far enough and then we'll see how much shit u be talkin when the only thing in ur life isnt workin nomore fuckin lifeless piece of shit....if u u so dope drop an audio or shit
if u was so dope u wouldnt even fuck around wit a stupid ass website
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 05:08 PM   #33
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...D.P...
*claps sarcastically*

STFU already kid...you get ripped on cos you talk so much breeze in the first place. If you weren't full of shit people wouldn't cuss you soon that note

STFU and run along

im only typin shit back i aint lettin nobody talk shit bout me....
how the fuck did i even start any of this shit??? i never did i made one thread that im gone then decide ta come back and people start typin shit...ya'll are the ones typin shit...did i ever do anything ta start shit wit u, realest, leady, or whoever else fuckin talkin shit???? no ya'll just start on ur own then wonder why i talk so much shit
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 06:47 PM   #34
..:D.Realist:..
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: EA57 27CB

you think your the only one that can hack???? matter a fact i'v hacked into 2 or 3 computers......and a follower??? i only read what you put i don't really care what other people think..!!!! peace
Send a message via AIM to ..:D.Realist:..   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 07:19 PM   #35
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

its kinda funny how everyone crackin on this kid owns him in something or another...heh heh
Old 05-01-06, 07:31 PM   #36
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
its kinda funny how everyone crackin on this kid owns him in something or another...heh heh

how the fuck are u owning me????? all ya'll doing is talkin shit which i can give a fuck about cant own somebody when they dont shut up......im never ever gon shut up or give up so stop trying ta break me down cuz it aint fuckin working its just pissing me off...if ya'll was more mature and stop beefing cuz ya'll want some action on a site maybe i would stop...but i aint the one trying so hard ta get attention...how can i be beefing for attention when there's WAYYY more than one of me beefin...way i look at it is the ones that are beefing just want ta try and own me is the attention seekers...i aint throwing out any decent punches cuz i aint even trying....ya'll just want someone ta bully and beef wit so u can come up wit some stupid ass disses ta get attention....how does an im back thread start so much shit towards everybody ta make it personal wit everybody???? it doesnt ya'll just beefin for attention thats why none of the shit i type is personal cuz it aint a personal beef u just want attention on a site and try ta pin it on me cuz i am takin it personal
if ya'll wanted ta own me sooo bad u'd make a diss track or something and now if u do its only ta prove that ya'll mean it which u really dont...
this site is filled wit a bunch of immature people which people already know so it comes to me as know surprise ta have a bunch of lil immature 8th-9th graders tryin ta take stabs at me for e-attention fuckin losers
Old 05-01-06, 07:35 PM   #37
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra
how the fuck are u owning me????? all ya'll doing is talkin shit which i can give a fuck about cant own somebody when they dont shut up......im never ever gon shut up or give up so stop trying ta break me down cuz it aint fuckin doing its just pissing me off...if ya'll was more mature and stop beefing cuz ya'll want some action on a site maybe i would stop...but i aint the one trying so hard ta get attention...how can i be beefing for attention when there's WAYYY more than one of me beefin...way i look at it the ones that are beefing just ta try and own me is the attention seekers...i aint throwing out any decent punches cuz i aint even trying....ya'll just want someone ta bully and beef wit so u can come up wit some stupid ass disses ta get attention....how does a im back thread start so much shit towards everybody ta make it personal wit everybody???? it doesnt ya'll just beefin for attention thats why none of the shit i type is personal cuz it aint a personal beef u just want attention on a site and try ta pin it on me cuz i am takin it personal
if ya'll wanted ta own me sooo bad u'd make a diss track or something and now if u do its only ta prove that ya'll mean it which u really dont...
this site is filled wit a bunch of immature people which people already know so it comes to me as know surprise ta have a bunch of lil immature 8th-9th graders tryin ta take stabs at me for e-attention fuckin losers

are you quite finished boy??

now STFU and read this carefully

i was insinuating that the people you mentioned in the reply i responded to (ie myself and leady) could own you in production and rapping, respectively

now pipe down before you give yourself a stomach ulcer or some shit

on the real you stress too much for a kid
Old 05-01-06, 07:37 PM   #38
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:

are you quite finished boy??

now STFU and read this carefully

i was insinuating that the people you mentioned in the reply i responded to (ie myself and leady) could own you in production and rapping, respectively

now pipe down before you give yourself a stomach ulcer or some shit

on the real you stress too much for a kid

i dont give a fuck what u trying ta prove to people...if u soooo determined that im wack why do u even wanna waste ur time on me???? maybe cuz u wack urself and u know it so u try ta take on the people u think is on a low level cuz u cant stand up to anyone bigger than u
Old 05-01-06, 08:30 PM   #39
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 27C3 F18F

no kid, its just that we KNOW you suck beyond beleife but your too ignorant to admit, so we just crack on u instead
Old 05-02-06, 12:18 AM   #40
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
no kid, its just that we KNOW you suck beyond beleife but your too ignorant to admit, so we just crack on u instead

im sorry ur so talented at typing shit and claiming u can rip me when u dont even try fuckin dissing me.....make a diss track towards me or shut the fuck up and keep talkin worthless shit that u cant back up by not even doing
Old 05-02-06, 04:39 AM   #41
New to RV

IP: 1B8E 1105

all i wanna say is you want him to make a diss track against you?
Old 05-02-06, 04:27 PM   #42
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
all i wanna say is you want him to make a diss track against you?

what ya'll cant do it??? u afraid???? if u not then prove it if u so much better than me take it to audio fuckin pussys
Old 05-02-06, 05:58 PM   #43
New to RV

IP: DCEC 8E62

and yet u dont do audio?
Old 05-02-06, 06:28 PM   #44
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
and yet u dont do audio?

i dont drop audio doesnt mean i dont do it...and no dont mean i dont drop it cuz it wack