RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-07, 04:38 PM   #106
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

I was actually just about to say I would battle all of them by myself..
its nothin really
I can get it poppin regardless

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 04:39 PM   #107
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
and exactly which punchlines would those be?

Be fa real..
I know you've heard my shit nigga
You be thinkin "how'd he come up with that shit"
cause I even think that myself when I listen to my shit.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 01-03-07, 04:43 PM   #108
Zone Out
Power Hungry

I wanna battle Fux, Entee and Robkilla.
But I got a feeling Entee IS Robkilla anyway.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 01-03-07, 04:44 PM   #109
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

yea, cuz i call myself fuxjustaword off of this site.... NO ONE knows me as "fux" off of rapverse shit.... and u never sent me those tracks apexx, or even lyrics from those tracks, dont fuckin lie....

and u say that all our moves are shit from the net... wen we have that show i was talkin about combined with previous ones... so wat are u talkin about??? i dont know many concerts taht are held over the internet, maybe its just me.

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-03-07, 04:47 PM   #110
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Nigga anybody can say they got a show comin up
watch this

EVERYONE come to my show on saturday at the Zoo Bar in Detroit.
Its gonna be fire!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 01-03-07, 04:59 PM   #111
Entee
New to RV

IP: D682 4613

haha me n rob aint the same person, i been on this site on different names bastard, haha i willsunyu....

EY so did ZONE Just ACCEPT the fuckin battle with fux, it took fuckin long enough

and whats ur best punchline nig? save it actually, btw the only thing im "suprised at" or "blown away by" when i heard ur music was how you spit with them big ass lips, forreal they 2 times the size of jayz's

holla
Old 01-03-07, 05:00 PM   #112
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

*deep sigh* ...... ill take pictures, and as i told u there will be a live cd, dvd, and a mixtape made from the tracks performed at the event....

anythin else?

Old 01-03-07, 05:00 PM   #113
Zone Out
Power Hungry

While we're on the subject of big things on my body
lets talk about my dick.
Yeah. its 2 times the size of ya mom's mouth but she still manages to get it in there
I wonder how?
Jaws of life I guess

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 01-03-07, 05:02 PM   #114
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

i hope these arent some of the lines u plan to drop in a battle.

Old 01-03-07, 05:03 PM   #115
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
yea, cuz i call myself fuxjustaword off of this site.... NO ONE knows me as "fux" off of rapverse shit.... and u never sent me those tracks apexx, or even lyrics from those tracks, dont fuckin lie....

and u say that all our moves are shit from the net... wen we have that show i was talkin about combined with previous ones... so wat are u talkin about??? i dont know many concerts taht are held over the internet, maybe its just me.

dude i duno what the fuck youre goin on about, or why you think i'd go outta my way to get tracks to show you somethin i really could give a fuck less if you know or don't know. YOU'RE NOT STREET!!! even though we never talked about it, zone knew exactly what the fuck i was talkin about and i didnt' have to explain it to him. tacit knowledge, remember?

jackass. you and your pokemon rap name can go fuck yourselves.

and once again, enough chin music.

prah, pexx and zone vs the three dildohoppers in team bum

fuck widdit or get the fuck out the way.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 05:03 PM   #116
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5AB8 1212

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
lmao hell yea jae stackz iz gooooooone, murdered his ass

This is Jae Stackz fool, lemme clear this biting shit...

I was peeping Mook the day I freestyled to battle you it came out I left it to stay and that's it, nigga..if y;all tryna hold me down on THAT and THAT alone..then yall hanging on my pubics....I bit one or two lines..ok coo my bad GET ME BANNED I don/t give a fuck about RV duke im making moves..

and Regarding mook, Ive met that nigga..IVE SPAT WITH THAT NIGGA...and Im currently recording a song with a few MoneyAve cats, latest one DEN.10..SO SUCK A DICK...

and regarding MAS doing nothing outside..at the moment we gettin staff, street teams, forums, and being OFFICIALY noticed as a label..

and as Prah'Ject as an emcee..im signed to a Major UK label that's why im moving there, Conspiracy, manager is the SAME manager..that produced the new camp lo joint...and I am the same motherfucka on the same track as yall's IDOLS, Wordsworth, Postaboy, John Dough...AIGHT NOW HOP OFF..

BIT 2 lines and now im a biter..my bad..I was spitting on the net and i didnt give a fuck..yall acting like im Jay z and do it every joint...

GET OFF MY NUTS..Im doing much more shit than yall ever do...and im getting more GUAP than yall ever will either..Rob killa is the best in yo squad..

lemme break down yall niggas..

Young Law - YOURE WHACK AS URE GFX..you sound slopppy like you have rob killa's dick in youre mouth

Rob Killa - Freestyler nothing but a whack DVD cat..atleast he got mo skills then yall...

Fux - You still promoting a joint u did a year back shows how much yo ass has elevated .and you were the WEAKEST nigga on that..

Entee - YOU whack as fuck...

MAS..has what yall don't have...Versatility, Swagger, and marketability..

y;all don't have promoters or the connects we have and my manager from Conspiracy sure has alot of them...

Talib
Immortal Technique
Dipset
Papoose

etc. I have many numbers...like Pap, like dipset like stack bundles...You need to check yo self..all yall sloppy niggas
Old 01-03-07, 05:04 PM   #117
Entee
New to RV

ahahhaha, these niggas....yall callin us net nerds, nigga u sayin 'momma jokes' now? thats the best shit you could come up with? hell, is that how you plan to flip concepts? "what else is big on my body", ya mouth nigga

listen, conserve your energy, go write a "sweet 16, you sweet 16" for the battle, and then call it a freestyle verse,

you wack. period.
Old 01-03-07, 05:07 PM   #118
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5AB8 1212

AND regarding Zone me and him tear it up every joint..when i hear yall joints together as artists..your skills, your collaberation vibes is disconnected and all over the place...you'd think it was remixed of a rob killa track...remixed by whack cats...and I second that comment by apex..

APEXX, ZONE AND ME vs ROB KILLA, YUNG Law AND FUXJUSAGIRL
Old 01-03-07, 05:07 PM   #119
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Now when I step uo to the battle niggas wanna dance around the issue
I said I'll battle Fux just a herb, Entee and Robkilla

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 01-03-07, 05:13 PM   #120
Entee
New to RV

what i dont get, is why you niggas act like we're competin, like more than 1 person cant make it in the industry, you got connects? nigga we got connects too...yall startin a label? coo nigga, more power to yall. we promote and get our music out one way, yall do it another way, this aint some "we battlin for the same spot" bullshit, we aint even in the same cities mayun, there are thousands of indie labels bein started every day, if i had a music management degree , id start one too. zone, you started this shit by making this thread, period...for absolutely NO reason, atleast none that i know of,
but fuck it, lets finish this shit once n for all with a battle, no shit talking afterwards, none of this crap man, yall win? yall win, we win? we win. thats that

this internet beef is retarded