RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
illrabbit 0 0%
MR. Spits 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-03, 03:40 PM   #1
MR. Spits

MR. Spitsvsillrabbit

IP: 1A44 4E63

10 to 20 lines
no crew
hater
or d/r voters
fully explained votes no quoted
no feedoffs
no freeposts
no biting
you spit first

Old 09-22-03, 04:25 PM   #2
illrabbit

trying.....

IP: A933 05A9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
turning ya ass in 2 MR. split
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
ayo when ya laying in ya bed of eternal silence/buried ya six feet deep in the scottish highlands/murdered ya ass brutely by my lyrical voilents/

then a tought comes 2 mind, a moment of wis-dom/well shit son/ u'll never gonna get split like this one/ whatz still 2 come/ A diehard spit that will leave ya ass feeling dumb/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ya down fall
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
now i'm about to finish ya off like ya usto do with mortal-combat/perform a fatality and all that/u bring it cuz i allready got the trap set/ mayn i can tell ya lack in skillz and i haven't even read ya spit yet

in skillz u r lacking/ with rhymez u r wacking/ so why am i attacking a guy who cant stop jurking and jacking/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
putting ya out of ya missery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i will tread ya like a pond-dog and put ya ass 2 sleep/ like ya can see its pure genius the way i flow 2 this beat/ illrabbit doesnt know the true meaning of defeat/ grap ya fony~ass and slap u of ya feet/ okay mr.spits read this tread but like no doubt u should "dont speak"

aight may twenty lines hope i'm a challenge 4 ya
peace dawg and spit fire
Attached Images
File Type: gif ill-rabbit.gif (10.9 KB, 51 views)

Old 09-22-03, 09:34 PM   #3
MR. Spits

IP: D957 9E73

preperation fo da merk...... fuckit i will merk him now

yo im gonna drop this bitch like a bad ~HABBIT~ wit my lyrical ~CURE~ dats ~PURE~ and ~SURE~ to kill this ~ILLRABBIT~

but my lyrics will absolutly ~CURE UM~ wen my lyrics enter his system wit a deadly lyrical ~SYRUM~ and enters his ~SYSTEM~ and have ya hole crew scared and nobody from rap battles will~MISS UM~ they just gonna say he sucked cause the ~WAY~ he ~CAME~ in this battle cause he has no talent cause Krunk man can ~DISS UM~( krunk mans 0 and 9 and he sucks)

so im gonna end this cause my punchs hittin to hard and i might ~KILL UM~ cause my lyrics are like hollow tips with in 20 seconds i ~WILL FILL UM~

Old 09-22-03, 09:35 PM   #4
MR. Spits

aight we needin some votes holla .................................................. .........................

Old 09-23-03, 07:23 AM   #5
MR. Spits

ayo we uppin fo some votes holla peace .................................................. .......................

Old 09-23-03, 10:04 AM   #6
MR. Spits

uppin fo da 3rd time peeps hit this shit up aight holla at cha boy peace.........................................

Old 09-23-03, 10:08 AM   #7
MMESS

IP: 9CEA B5DF

Hit this up dogg: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=81144

I'd vote on this but as you can see I don't have 100 posts.

Old 09-23-03, 11:09 AM   #8
MR. Spits

aight im uppin fo da 4rth time today please hit this shit up aight niggas we need a winner and a loser holla

Old 09-23-03, 11:13 AM   #9
Trah Siph
Masquarading 4 U

IP: 6F9E F23B

Mr.Spits takes this shit more than convincingly,punches were strong, and basically ills punches were none existant

VOTE=Mr.Spits

Old 09-23-03, 12:07 PM   #10
MR. Spits

aight uppin fo some mo votes nigga holla at dis motha fuckin battle nigga peace .................................

Old 09-23-03, 12:12 PM   #11
CarsonJet-2k4
Banned

IP: C1DA C961

illrabit had sum nice multi's but needs to work on his battling style'very akward and confusing......although he worked the multi's Mr.spits took him in every other category....

my vote- Mr. Spits
Send a message via AIM to CarsonJet-2k4  
Old 09-23-03, 03:28 PM   #12
C_Drama
BANNED: Cheater

IP: 06EF 4E9D

Mr spits hit harder with the disses

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!

you're too repetive dawg

you used system twice, dont do that

Vote = Mr Spits

Old 09-23-03, 03:40 PM   #13
Tonya~Montana
*Is A Fake*

IP: 85D0 72C3

illrabbit need to be more creative on his punches...they really did'nt hit that hard...disses were good..he had a couple played lines...wordplay was mediocre...did'nt come with enuff heat tho

mr. spit had some punches that connected well..even tho his verse was short he hit harder...also had a touch of creativity...nice opener...

vote mr.spit

Old 09-23-03, 06:48 PM   #14
Remix_17

aight i think MR. Spits won cause he came hard with his punchs i liked his structure he had decint complexity it was a tight ass vers and his beginning was off da hook vote spits if i could vote

Old 09-23-03, 07:39 PM   #15
Aprentice²
BANNED - Dumbass

IP: A4D2 1F54

illrabbit need to be more creative on his punches...they really did'nt hit that hard...disses were good..he had a couple played lines...wordplay was mediocre...did'nt come with enuff heat tho

mr. spit had some punches that connected well..even tho his verse was short he hit harder...also had a touch of creativity...nice opener...

vote mr.spit
word!!
Send a message via AIM to Aprentice²