RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-06, 06:17 PM   #181
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

Text Record: 6-3
IP: 67C1 99DE

Man, I'd adhere to your demands except I chose not too.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

The unexamined life is not worth living.
Send a message via AIM to Mentalz   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-06, 06:48 PM   #182
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Getting hit by a Ford Explorer is his claim to fame!!! Thats dope.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 01-20-06, 07:38 PM   #183
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AFA9 31F2

Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-06, 09:14 PM   #184
allik war
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 2029 97B3

mentalz you nor any 1 of u retards will ever undermine me cuz everthign i said today,tomarrow and everything i said in the past is true ya'll just a bunch of hating ass bitches im here because like ive stated and made clear numerous times b4 u 20 dicks counting 1-2 pussies jus a bunch of cry baby pussies all together all on your monthly periods and seriously need a new tampon or maxi pad and take sum tyenol or midol or sum shit n stfu u are a bunch of fuckin bitches indeph shut yo youngin ass up u fuckin psychopathetic trampjust go about suckin all ya dick ridin buddies and swallowin they kids u fuckin prostitute and seriously jus stfu you muthafuckas the dumbasses who started wit me in the first place so u hate me and dont like me and dont pay attention 2 my shit so much than why fuck you dumbass muthafuckas keep talkin shit continue a net beef wit no purpose except point blank period ya'll need 2 take the strongest chill pill u can find and take the bottle so u can sleep off ur over egoed mentalitiesand indeph u keep throwin your 2 cents in every few pages so obviously u on my nuts peepin the status of the bickerin and hatin back and fourth cuz u fuckin chumps cant grow the fuck up and stop talkin shit and egging shit on so actually yes you all must admire me in sum sick twisted way,shape or form cuz ya'll the creators of this on going hate thread that ya'll created...its like that joke thread i opened ya'll couldnt act mature 4 1 thread n not make it go into the beef section cuz all ya'll a bunch of immature bitches....the sum of things fuck you stfu and have a good day!
Old 01-20-06, 09:15 PM   #185
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 2248 AF51

dude did u post ur verse yet in our battle?
Old 01-20-06, 09:30 PM   #186
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

Text Record: 6-3
IP: CCF3 0222

Thanks for the attention.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

The unexamined life is not worth living.
Send a message via AIM to Mentalz   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-06, 09:31 PM   #187
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
sorry 9th degree i do not cry havent since i was a baby...i mean c'mon i got hit 4 a speeding running the red light hit n run ford explorer plus i broke my left femur and jus sat there tryin 2 put it back in place...ive been hit wit bats ran over stiches all over my body and 2 none of them times i eva shed a tear...i didnt shed a tear when my parents disowned me bitch wtf make u think ima cry for ur bitch ass u betta hit up justin timberlake if u want sum1 2 cry u a river hoe

The femur is one of the biggest, if not the biggest bone in the body. First of all, was it really broken or just fractured? You're an idiot for trying to "put it back in place," by the way.

And how long were you on crutches?
Old 01-20-06, 09:32 PM   #188
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

ayo turomuto can u tell me in my battle if how wack are u is my topic in my battle vs allik war cus im confused.
Old 01-20-06, 09:52 PM   #189
allik war
Light Weight

reign the topic is simple jus write ya craziest verse deplicting how crazy u can be its quite simple actually...and yes i aready opened it and dropped my first but doesnt matter cuz u kno u cant see it til u post your shit dumbass so quit worrying about me and worry about your damn self...and his name is terumoto u fucking idiot leanr 2 spell...btw terumoto yes i think i would know if i fractured or broke my left femur i mean my leg was around my neck a way it shouldnt be....it took like 10-12 doctors 2 put it in place 2 put it in a temporary cast til i was flown 2 the hospital in seuol...i think dats spelt rite which is the capitol of south korea...i was in the hospital for like a week and on bed rest 4 a month or two cuz if u eva been in the military u would kno they dont like people on sick leave or w/e cuz of n e thing...again at first i had a screw in my hip and 2 screws in my knee and a steel rod in my femur bone literally...but because my first sergent and commander are fucking retards they didnt give me my correct time 2 heal and over worked me and caused 2 much friction for 1 of the screws in my knee and it broke thus had 2 be removed...so now 2 this day i have a screw in my knee,a screw in my hip and and the steel rod in my left femur which all are there forever til i die unless sum how another screw breaks...therefore to some point i am disabled 4 life....btw i dont use the car or my leg as comparitive 2 bein shot i just point out i know wut pain is and didnt cry for either of those events dat happened so wtf would i cry for sum retarded words by a bunch of net bitches? answer your question terumoto
Old 01-20-06, 09:58 PM   #190
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

lmfao that aint a topic u dumbass! but ok since u dropped ur wack shit imma write about the war on terror then.
Old 01-20-06, 11:00 PM   #191
allik war
Light Weight

Yes It Is A Topic Retard Drop The Correct Topic Chosen 4 The Verse Or Stfu And Get Outta Cuz If U Dont Do Wut The Rules And All Say I Will Have The Battles Closed Now Stop Being A Bitch And Jus Do It!!!!!
Old 01-21-06, 12:09 AM   #192
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
reign the topic is simple jus write ya craziest verse deplicting how crazy u can be its quite simple actually...and yes i aready opened it and dropped my first but doesnt matter cuz u kno u cant see it til u post your shit dumbass so quit worrying about me and worry about your damn self...and his name is terumoto u fucking idiot leanr 2 spell...btw terumoto yes i think i would know if i fractured or broke my left femur i mean my leg was around my neck a way it shouldnt be....it took like 10-12 doctors 2 put it in place 2 put it in a temporary cast til i was flown 2 the hospital in seuol...i think dats spelt rite which is the capitol of south korea...i was in the hospital for like a week and on bed rest 4 a month or two cuz if u eva been in the military u would kno they dont like people on sick leave or w/e cuz of n e thing...again at first i had a screw in my hip and 2 screws in my knee and a steel rod in my femur bone literally...but because my first sergent and commander are fucking retards they didnt give me my correct time 2 heal and over worked me and caused 2 much friction for 1 of the screws in my knee and it broke thus had 2 be removed...so now 2 this day i have a screw in my knee,a screw in my hip and and the steel rod in my left femur which all are there forever til i die unless sum how another screw breaks...therefore to some point i am disabled 4 life....btw i dont use the car or my leg as comparitive 2 bein shot i just point out i know wut pain is and didnt cry for either of those events dat happened so wtf would i cry for sum retarded words by a bunch of net bitches? answer your question terumoto

ahahahaha. First of all, lemme just say that you have absolutely no right to tell ANYONE to "leanr to spell" ... you cant use sentences or commas OR spell... so dont go calling people idiots cos they didnt spell something right.

Your story makes no sense. Your leg around your neck? 10-12 doctors to put it back in place? wtf.

One of my best friends broke his femur badly. And he had a few screws in his knee, so that part is credible... But he was in bed for a month and on crutches for months... Plus even 2 weeks out of using your leg and you would barely be able to walk due to deterioration.
Old 01-21-06, 12:18 AM   #193
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Yes It Is A Topic Retard Drop The Correct Topic Chosen 4 The Verse Or Stfu And Get Outta Cuz If U Dont Do Wut The Rules And All Say I Will Have The Battles Closed Now Stop Being A Bitch And Jus Do It!!!!!

a topic is like a expression man not writing allik war style.
Old 01-21-06, 12:20 AM   #194
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Reign likes flowers and rainbows.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 01-21-06, 01:37 AM   #195
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

how old are u 9th 14?