RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-04, 09:54 PM   #16
LIL'DREW
Banned: Cheating

IP: 4B33 A61C

Republicans lick balls...bush is the gayest, dumbest fuckin president this fuckin country has ever seen...im suprised the uk is still talkin to us after electin that bitch...he stretches any word thats over two sylibles just to make himself sound smart...and his idea of runnin a country is wack as fuck...i bet it aint one of u on dis site dats rich enough to be a repiblican anyway...
Send a message via AIM to LIL'DREW   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-04, 10:14 PM   #17
.Fatal Lyricist.
Banned: Cheating

IP: 11A0 5C18

i heard if bush is elected there's gonna b a draft so i dont want him to win
Old 10-07-04, 10:40 PM   #18
BkBrawla
Get Cooked Hoe

IP: 3240 794D

fuck bush and kerry dey needs to get da out of da w ay and let da blacks handle dis shit~!
Old 10-08-04, 03:24 AM   #19
Reverse
.[M]ind.[I]ntellect.[F]low.

Text Record: 1-2
IP: 53A1 B36C

better than just lose it... but he should stick to rappin bout what he already knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
" who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones" -mike jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by res8qn3j
personally i think all jarule's songs are da bomb

Roflmmfao
Send a message via AIM to Reverse Send a message via MSN to Reverse Send a message via Yahoo to Reverse   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-04, 11:06 PM   #20
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

sounds like it might be raw............... goin to d/l it

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 10-08-04, 11:25 PM   #21
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

can sumone get me a link to the song??????

Old 10-09-04, 12:30 AM   #22
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: 8B47 A02E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
I agree

fuck kerry in his ugly wrinkled botox fuckin ass

i hate him and edwards and what they stand for,,,,,,

Bush isnt great

Kerry is worse

and clinton was a fuckin joke

yeah oh my god, on the presidential debate tonight Kerry was all like "we had a lot more jobs when Clinton was president" like he was such a good leader, what a joke...
and also Kerry (just to show how smart he was) said "Bush owns a timber company"...

then Bush goes...
"this is news to me, i own a timber company?
....Want some wood?"

ha ha ha he just totally trashed Kerry

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-04, 12:32 AM   #23
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL'DREW
Republicans lick balls...bush is the gayest, dumbest fuckin president this fuckin country has ever seen...im suprised the uk is still talkin to us after electin that bitch...he stretches any word thats over two sylibles just to make himself sound smart...and his idea of runnin a country is wack as fuck...i bet it aint one of u on dis site dats rich enough to be a repiblican anyway...

^wow.. LMFAO at you.. you are so uneducated, have you seen some of the words John Kerry tries to drop to make himself sound smarter, oh and Bush is the worst, did you over look Clinton? OR ANY OF THE OTHER DEMOCRATS THAT HAVE RAN THIS COUNTRY??!?!?!?
YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT TAKE YOUR UNEDUCATED OPINION AND JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Merciless Cult.
Old 10-09-04, 12:33 AM   #24
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FlAmE sPiTTa-
i heard if bush is elected there's gonna b a draft so i dont want him to win

and no it has been stated many times that there will not be one,
go read some shit or watch TV or something to get something to back your opinion, you sound so ignorant when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Merciless Cult.
Old 10-09-04, 12:45 AM   #25
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Remain
yeah oh my god, on the presidential debate tonight Kerry was all like "we had a lot more jobs when Clinton was president" like he was such a good leader, what a joke...
and also Kerry (just to show how smart he was) said "Bush owns a timber company"...

then Bush goes...
"this is news to me, i own a timber company?
....Want some wood?"

ha ha ha he just totally trashed Kerry

wtf.......... are u a dumbasss.......... if it wasnt for the monica shit, clinton would go down as one of the, if not the best president......... and yes, makin more jobs makes u a good leader..... and bush has lost jobs over his term..... fact: there hasnt been a president who has lost jobs during there term since the 1930s........... ohh and guess wat!?!?!!?!? that was the GREAT DEPRESSION.......... so wat do u think that means???? i wonder!! juss shut up........ bush is too stupid to even realize he owns a timber company, prolly doesnt know wat timber is, the dude has a learnin disability, and that is a fact........ BUsh is one of the biggest dumbasses......... but yea, it is very unlikely the draft will pass........ but bush has been known to have a plan to send out a huge wave of troops on nov 4, which is rightr after the election.............. and i love wen bush says "we need a president who will not hesitate during a time of war"........... and this is comin from the same man who waited in a lil kids class for 7 minutes after the world trade centers were hit.......... AND THAT WAS AFTER BOTH PLANES.............. WHO SHOULDA PROLLY LEFT AFTER THE FIRST, just incase it wasnt just an accident.............

Old 10-09-04, 09:21 AM   #26
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

^werd

i dont know how people could vote for bush, after all the shit hes done, even if kerry doesnt deserve medals or whatever, so the fuck what, whatever he did bad doesnt even compare to the kinda shit bush has done
Old 10-09-04, 11:14 AM   #27
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 6F6F 02B6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
wtf.......... are u a dumbasss.......... if it wasnt for the monica shit, clinton would go down as one of the, if not the best president......... and yes, makin more jobs makes u a good leader..... and bush has lost jobs over his term..... fact: there hasnt been a president who has lost jobs during there term since the 1930s........... ohh and guess wat!?!?!!?!? that was the GREAT DEPRESSION.......... so wat do u think that means???? i wonder!! juss shut up........ bush is too stupid to even realize he owns a timber company, prolly doesnt know wat timber is, the dude has a learnin disability, and that is a fact........ BUsh is one of the biggest dumbasses......... but yea, it is very unlikely the draft will pass........ but bush has been known to have a plan to send out a huge wave of troops on nov 4, which is rightr after the election.............. and i love wen bush says "we need a president who will not hesitate during a time of war"........... and this is comin from the same man who waited in a lil kids class for 7 minutes after the world trade centers were hit.......... AND THAT WAS AFTER BOTH PLANES.............. WHO SHOULDA PROLLY LEFT AFTER THE FIRST, just incase it wasnt just an accident.............

CLinton caused 911 by bombing over there in 96 and 98 and thats the reason Osama hates us

Look into it!!!!!!!!!!!

You should grow up befor talking like a big shot.....

1988 what the fuck you know about anything....... your in school and 16

ALso he couldnt leave and fly or what ever they made him saty grounded for safty reasons.. Incase somthing happened to him.... Fucking dumb ass.....

Wat was Kerry doing. Fuckin zero

I also think its Funny Kerry and Edwars at first supported the war and agree that Sadamm was a threat,,,,,
\\\

But when the Media says its bad they jump all over it....

The reason clinton was president 2 times in a row was because the Republican at the time sucked.....

Gore and CLinton are the reason music is being censored and you cant see rated r moves unless you are of age....

They also put the parental advisory stickers on movies and cd's

They were horrible and they ruined the economy....

Not Bush Nor Kerry could fix the mistakes that Bubba Clinton made

The terrorist want sombody like Kerry in office so when they attack again they can try and get the job done...

CLinton was a fuckin loser and a peice of shit and a liar at that....

Kerry is also for the draft you fuckin retards.....

Bush does not own a timber company and that remark was completely absurd... Thats why Bush said " need some wood" and everbody laughed cause they knew it was bull shit

In the end Bush will win and you can all go fuck yourselves

Last edited by Ice Pick : 10-09-04 at 11:18 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Ice Pick   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-04, 11:17 AM   #28
Reverse
.[M]ind.[I]ntellect.[F]low.

Text Record: 1-2
IP: 53A1 B36C

murked.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
" who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones" -mike jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by res8qn3j
personally i think all jarule's songs are da bomb

Roflmmfao
Send a message via AIM to Reverse Send a message via MSN to Reverse Send a message via Yahoo to Reverse   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-04, 11:42 AM   #29
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 6F6F 02B6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricalflowz
If Bush or Kerry are elected, either way they are thinking about bringing the draft back. SO either way we're screwed.

Yup

atleast sombody else watches the news

I totally agree and Kerry said it himself

The draft is needed to help with the outcome of the war
Old 10-09-04, 02:30 PM   #30
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord

but yes Bush has lost a few jobs but the difference is bigger ergo he has created more than he has lost, and Bush has a learning disability? i forgot those who had a learning disability could run a country more stabily then clinton did, clinton was ass and you know it, he did all that shit sharing secrets with China and shit hes a fucking dumbass. and Bush does not OWN and timber company, he had 8$ of stock of the timber company, that does not mean he owns it and i said he "HAD" he does not anymore and that was fucking 8$ in THE STOCK... and i mean dont get me wrong you are such a toughie that if you were experiencing 9/11 from ground Zero you would just run out there, you would be the tough man you are.. shut the fuck up, you are so uneducated and just try to act like you are but you are so ignorant to notice the flaws in what you say...

Merciless Cult.