RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-04, 07:10 PM   #16
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 31E1 91F6

funny...jay-z is garbage...that real funny, that nigga jay is the most intelligent rapper ever. niggas dont understand shit. his shit makes so much since, maybe not when u first hear it. every cd has been hot...and i already made a thread about this beef when the shit started...go listen to the interviews after that concert...
http://www.hot97.com/multimedia/bobw_tour.aspx

i think it was all kelly's fault. if u listen to the interview, u will agree
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-04, 11:06 AM   #17
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 812C 7201

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BEAM
funny...jay-z is garbage...that real funny, that nigga jay is the most intelligent rapper ever. niggas dont understand shit. his shit makes so much since, maybe not when u first hear it. every cd has been hot...and i already made a thread about this beef when the shit started...go listen to the interviews after that concert...

Jay z is amazing talent...if u don't get it, u don't get it
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-04, 11:19 AM   #18
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: AA0C 18AC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIvID
whys this cuz i make sence ?

anyone who actually appreciates real hip hop would agree, Jay Z hasnt had a tight cd since Hard Knock Life Volume 2

Black Album had a couple good tracks but nothing that compared to the cd i previously mentioned......

I dunno I'm not into much of the main stream garbage cuz thats what most of it is.... I look for actual meaning an real lyric's i e Jay Z on HNLV2

ahahha...i dont even wanna get into this right now, I've did this millions of time....so wutever......

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-04, 11:33 AM   #19
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Me being from chicago i normally would back up R.Kelly but this time R. Kelly was pretty stupid, all the chicago radio stations interviewed Jay Z and they told R. Kelly to call in cuz Jay Z was dissin' him bad.. that shit was funny.. Jay Z said that R. Kelly wouldn't come outta his tour bus and was complainin' about his cues and shit- that's stupid cuz when u get on stage the audience doesn't pay much attention to no fuckin' cues, now R. Kells wanna sue Jay Z and Jay Z said Mary J. Blige replaced R Kells for a few shows.. next time it might be permanent.. but uhmm, R. Kelly was dumb for that one... and i dunno why he complains when he's alwayz late to every concert..

but whoever said his CD sucked- it's a stepper's cd and if u don't know how to step (or if u aren't from Chicago), then most likely you won't like it..

~I wish y'all could have heard Jay Z dog his ass out on 107.5 FM in chicago, that shit was funny.. Kelly being a bitch now.. lol~
Old 11-06-04, 12:22 PM   #20
VIvID
Light Weight

Text Record: 2-3
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7647 9205

Quote:

your first 4 words of your post was all u really needed it was the only truth outa ne of it all

who cares about the r kelly jay z beef ne ways they has beens
Old 11-06-04, 07:03 PM   #21
M-Eazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIvID
whys this cuz i make sence ?

anyone who actually appreciates real hip hop would agree, Jay Z hasnt had a tight cd since Hard Knock Life Volume 2

Black Album had a couple good tracks but nothing that compared to the cd i previously mentioned......

I dunno I'm not into much of the main stream garbage cuz thats what most of it is.... I look for actual meaning an real lyric's i e Jay Z on HNLV2

hasnt had a good album since hard knock life...thats stupid...u telln me BLUEPRINT wasnt hard...get the fuck outta here...blueprint and blueprint 2 was the shit...c'mon..."give u the most hits u can fit inside a whole disc..."
im thru wit u radio fiens...u niggas is stuck on the ying yang twins, and white tee's....and them wack crim mobb people..."do u FOOLS listen to MUSIC or do u just skim thru it..."
Old 11-06-04, 09:14 PM   #22
Pop Lotty

IP: 195F 0D67

Quote:
hasnt had a good album since hard knock life...thats stupid...u telln me BLUEPRINT wasnt hard...get the fuck outta here...blueprint and blueprint 2 was the shit...c'mon..."give u the most hits u can fit inside a whole disc..."
im thru wit u radio fiens...u niggas is stuck on the ying yang twins, and white tee's....and them wack crim mobb people..."do u FOOLS listen to MUSIC or do u just skim thru it..."

Agreed.
If you take some of the gay songs on The Gift of Blueprint 2...that shit would be fire.
Keep:
Diamond is Forever
Meet The Parents<---Classic Joint right there
Some People
Somehow Some Way
My Way
Ballad For My Fallen Soldiers
Point Out The Bounce <---Need your get jiggy with it joint
Stop<---From 2.1..shit was straight fire all around.
Bitches And Sisters<---My Shit.
Nigga Please<---The beat alone.
Throw on 'As One', and some other tracks as bonus joints....you got an ill joint.

Blueprint...Take off Jigga My Nigga or whatever...that beat is annoying...and you have a classic.

Black Album...pfft...Allure, Moment Of Clarity, December 4th, What More Can I Say, Threats, PSA....oh boy, couple of good tracks, you wilding.

A
Old 11-06-04, 09:15 PM   #23
Pop Lotty

Except for the Crime Mobb part...kNuCk iF yOu BuCk!!!

A
Old 11-06-04, 09:23 PM   #24
M-Eazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hawk
Agreed.
If you take some of the gay songs on The Gift of Blueprint 2...that shit would be fire.
Keep:
Diamond is Forever
Meet The Parents<---Classic Joint right there
Some People
Somehow Some Way
My Way
Ballad For My Fallen Soldiers
Point Out The Bounce <---Need your get jiggy with it joint
Stop<---From 2.1..shit was straight fire all around.
Bitches And Sisters<---My Shit.
Nigga Please<---The beat alone.
Throw on 'As One', and some other tracks as bonus joints....you got an ill joint.

Blueprint...Take off Jigga My Nigga or whatever...that beat is annoying...and you have a classic.

Black Album...pfft...Allure, Moment Of Clarity, December 4th, What More Can I Say, Threats, PSA....oh boy, couple of good tracks, you wilding.

4 real...yadadada mean...aiyo, wut about 'a dream'(that one wit biggy), 'blueprint 2'(the nas dis), 'as one'(just a hot rocafella collab), YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK IT...YOU CANT RE-CREATE A CLASSIC
...KEEP EM ALL ON THERE
...but this stupid beef...im planning on going to that concert...YALL KNOW ITS BAC ON...R.KELLY NOT IN IT THO...HE TOLD THAT NIGGA NOT TO TOUCH THE STAGE...ITS CALLED "JAY-Z AND FRIENDS"-THA WORLD TOUR MY PEOPLE..dont forget where u heard it first...i always make threads first, but nobody replies, then it gets copied...BITCHES
Old 11-06-04, 10:24 PM   #25
Phy-Sicks
Phy-sicks = You x 20

Text Record: 7-3
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

the beef wit dem is mad gay, hoe the hell they supposed to be the best of both genres rap and hip hop and they doin stupid shit like this??

OpEN
BaTtLEs

{1}Phy-Sicks vs Possesion{1}
Send a message via AIM to Phy-Sicks   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-04, 10:58 PM   #26
Pop Lotty

Quote:
4 real...yadadada mean...aiyo, wut about 'a dream'(that one wit biggy), 'blueprint 2'(the nas dis), 'as one'(just a hot rocafella collab), YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK IT...YOU CANT RE-CREATE A CLASSIC
...KEEP EM ALL ON THERE
...but this stupid beef...im planning on going to that concert...YALL KNOW ITS BAC ON...R.KELLY NOT IN IT THO...HE TOLD THAT NIGGA NOT TO TOUCH THE STAGE...ITS CALLED "JAY-Z AND FRIENDS"-THA WORLD TOUR MY PEOPLE..dont forget where u heard it first...i always make threads first, but nobody replies, then it gets copied...BITCHES

'blueprint 2'(the nas dis), = one of the most underrated diss tracks
about 'a dream'
<<<----knew he was forgettin some tracks

A
Old 11-06-04, 11:00 PM   #27
Godz Angel
Ill Emcee

Text Record: 11-10
IP: C665 8FBD

Ima check that movie out...... seems kool........ I kinda like the song... but its wack how them 2 are 2getha.... pfff...

Peace~~~

Ill Emcee
Send a message via AIM to Godz Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Godz Angel   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-04, 11:43 PM   #28
M-Eazy

yea. that damn movie came out yesterday...gotta go see it. i seen the trailer. its not all that, but it jigga, shits gotta be dope
Old 11-07-04, 12:41 AM   #29
Elemental Soul
Crossing the Phyco's Path

IP: AD30 A0F8

im plannin on seeing it,and i neva knew jay z and r kelly had beef
Old 11-07-04, 03:25 AM   #30
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D135 D6AF

really dont care but um ima see fade 2 black

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote