RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-04, 10:09 PM   #16
darshmatix
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B08A F48A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadProphet
no, im dead serious...sorry, i guess im just not on eminems nuts like most of the people on this site

it's weird...someone gives eminem or pac or someone else REAL famous the credit they think they deserve, all of a sudden they're dickriders or on their nuts.

if you give credit to someone unnoticed by mainstream...then ur givin them props and sayin ur original cuz u dont listen to mainstream...

its a sick world we livin in these days...

9/10 for encore
Old 11-15-04, 10:23 PM   #17
.Wicked One.
League & Tournement Name

IP: 0825 899A

I think its aight got some nice beats .....but iam not into Eminem that much but his beats were pretty good on the cd....peace....
Old 11-15-04, 10:23 PM   #18
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

ok since no one is answerin my shit........ i drew my own conclusion that its suppose to be a suicide note that he wrote and how hes gonna kill em all after the show.... the cover of the cd itself ........ i get that idea in one of the pages of the front cover of the cd case...... but i thought at first it meant "sorry fans, i know this album isnt as good as it coulda been"........ but w/e........ the shit is still pretty dope for the real songs he does, and 1 or two of the funny ones

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Last edited by FuxJustAWord : 11-21-04 at 01:39 AM.
Old 11-15-04, 10:24 PM   #19
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 6CB8 12EC

Haha at you fucks that actually think MMLP was his best... Umm... No... It wasnt...

First off, his best was Infinite, and he will never top that, never...

Second best, was SSLP...

Brain Damage...
Rock Bottom...
As The world Turns(Funniest song ever)
Just Dont Give a Fuck
Still Dont Give a fuck
Bad Meets evil...

Haha...

MMLP was his third best... Still a great album...

As for Encore...

Evil Deeds: What the fuck is with that shitty Echo??? After that, shit is good in my opinion... 7/10
Never Enough:10/10... Oh wait... 50 is on it... 6/10... But Ems verse is straight fire... Love how he uses the same rhyme scheme the whole time...
Yellow Brick Road: Gread Track... Nothing wrong with this one... Flow in second verse is off the hook... I like how he apologizes... 9.5/10
Toy Soldiers:Amazing, love how he squashes some beefs... Chorus blows... 8.5/10
Mosh:Eminem doesnt know shit about politics... 6/10
Puke: When he is actually rapping, pretty funny... Also extremely annoying... 5/10
My 1st single: I love this song, back to the old days with this one... 8/10
Rain Man: Haha, another funny one... 7.5/10
Big Weenie: What the fuck??? 3/10
Just Lose it: We all know this one sucks... 3/10
Ass Like That: Would be a 6.5/10, hilary duff line makes it a 7/10...
Spend Some Time: Good song, Obie comes hot, not feeling Stat or 50, Em comes tight as fuck, crazy flow... 7/10 (without 50 and stat its 8.5/10)
MockingBird: Great Song... Haters, get out... 9/10
Crazy In Love: Who the fuck is he talking to??? 6/10
One Shot 2 Shot:Haha... Funny ass line about Bizzare... 7/10
Encore: I love this song, "Raise up out ya seat, Dre's about to speak, Blaze a pound a weed, six days about the week" Great line... 8.5/10

Good CD...
Old 11-20-04, 12:19 PM   #20
Yo-YO
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-2
IP: 3240 794D

its a dope cd but damn its all shit ive heard from this white boy from detriot i wanna hear some new shit from him all his singles sound the same and the tracks are all connected to a song hes done before but dont get me wrong the boi is dope i just wanna hear some new shit but he still get an 8 from me too

"It's funny how a few bucks can...
Get you put under a white sheet like you in the Klu Kulx Klan
"

"Sex, murder, and mayhem, romance for the street Man, and I tell ya, it'll be the best seller"

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died Rather we should thank God that such men lived"

"Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid"

"Forgive your enemies, but dont forget them. Nothing annoys them so much"
Old 11-20-04, 02:47 PM   #22
mistah_tate
Middle Weight

Text Record: 8-3
IP: 93AF 0EB2

its aight to me, its some good shit to listen to when you blowed out yo mind. but i'm not surprised he had some wierd ass songs on here, i mean its em, em aint never conformed to what everybody else is doing in rap, he always does his own shit, so i knew this shit would be odd.

i aint dissapointed, but i aint beyond satisfied, cuz even though hes got some wierd ass songs, like the rainman, that shit is off the wall, he still brings lyrical flow to the table, so as long as he keeps that same lyrcism, i'll continue being a fan.

and he really needs something to rap about, it seems like hes runnin out of ideas or some shit, he definately needs another beef.

Send a message via AIM to mistah_tate   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-04, 07:20 PM   #23
-RKS-
5/27/83 A CHAMP WAS BORN

IP: F751 2D88

cd is aight like toy soldiers is my fav track on the labum not his best but its aight kinda slacked on the lyrical content all i gotta say is its worth a download but not a buy
Old 11-21-04, 01:25 AM   #24
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: AEBA 9CCC

its completely wack and not at all up to em's standards...every ill song has something about it that makes it annoying...whether it be a wack chorus or sound effects or whatever....booooooo em...have interscope do a major recall of this shit and go back to the lab and make good shit like you used to...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-04, 01:38 AM   #25
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Haha at you fucks that actually think MMLP was his best... Umm... No... It wasnt...

First off, his best was Infinite, and he will never top that, never...

Second best, was SSLP...

Brain Damage...
Rock Bottom...
As The world Turns(Funniest song ever)
Just Dont Give a Fuck
Still Dont Give a fuck
Bad Meets evil...

Haha...

MMLP was his third best... Still a great album...

As for Encore...

Evil Deeds: What the fuck is with that shitty Echo??? After that, shit is good in my opinion... 7/10
Never Enough:10/10... Oh wait... 50 is on it... 6/10... But Ems verse is straight fire... Love how he uses the same rhyme scheme the whole time...
Yellow Brick Road: Gread Track... Nothing wrong with this one... Flow in second verse is off the hook... I like how he apologizes... 9.5/10
Toy Soldiers:Amazing, love how he squashes some beefs... Chorus blows... 8.5/10
Mosh:Eminem doesnt know shit about politics... 6/10
Puke: When he is actually rapping, pretty funny... Also extremely annoying... 5/10
My 1st single: I love this song, back to the old days with this one... 8/10
Rain Man: Haha, another funny one... 7.5/10
Big Weenie: What the fuck??? 3/10
Just Lose it: We all know this one sucks... 3/10
Ass Like That: Would be a 6.5/10, hilary duff line makes it a 7/10...
Spend Some Time: Good song, Obie comes hot, not feeling Stat or 50, Em comes tight as fuck, crazy flow... 7/10 (without 50 and stat its 8.5/10)
MockingBird: Great Song... Haters, get out... 9/10
Crazy In Love: Who the fuck is he talking to??? 6/10
One Shot 2 Shot:Haha... Funny ass line about Bizzare... 7/10
Encore: I love this song, "Raise up out ya seat, Dre's about to speak, Blaze a pound a weed, six days about the week" Great line... 8.5/10

Good CD...

i disagree with u on Crazy in Love..... i thought that was one of the better songs on the album..... the flow is pretty good and alotta people can realte i think.... yea and spend some time if it had ended at EM's verse woulda been alot better, too... yea, and wat was the fuck up with the echos???? the shit woulda been better without em... i got used to it but stull///// i also think Big Weenie was better than like 1st single or one shot 2 shot (even tho they got some pretty funny lines)....... i like how the beginnin of big weenie sounds like role model and shit...

also this shit woulda been alot better to me if it was just his verses..... cuz sumtimes other peoples verses or the chorus would fuck the song up for me or hold it back, but i didnt really hear many verses on his cd that didnt have incredible flow or lines, or funniness (on the jokin tracks) or many things that made em bad......

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 11-21-04, 02:09 AM   #26
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 767A D30C

i thought the cd was pretty good but i noticed that he barely used his normal rap voice, always changes it for songs that r sposed 2 be funny...i dunno most of the songs seemed..i dunno immature i guess the word would be

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-04, 10:56 AM   #27
darshmatix
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B08A F48A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
i thought the cd was pretty good but i noticed that he barely used his normal rap voice, always changes it for songs that r sposed 2 be funny...i dunno most of the songs seemed..i dunno immature i guess the word would be

i actually didn't see too much immaturity...in fact, when else have you heard eminem profess his love for kim? When else have you heard him apologize for anything? When else have you ever seen him squash and problems or "beefs" he's had with any other rapper.

Yea he's got some funny songs which are put on there for fun as a technique of comic relief....but alot of his songs are heartfelt and mature...

even in the joke one's he throws in some maturity...in fact, he's takin a lot of heat for this...people say they dont like him this way and they want him to be the kind of rapper he was in "Infinite" or "MMLP", but honestly, i thought this was one of his better albums...right up there with the aforementioned two.
Old 11-21-04, 11:00 AM   #28
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

shits aight...i dont listen to it now hopefully itll be hot later on, shits kinda wack and he can do WAY better he used to be my fav rapper but now hes just putting stupid suburb white shit cuz he knows itll sell...he disappointed me for the first time, hopefully if he does make another itll be top notch on lyrics possibly better then marshall mathers lp, jus download it its not worth buying...if u wanna buy an album get streets disciple shit is sick and loyal to the game..listenin to it now lol

peace
Old 11-21-04, 11:42 AM   #29
Infinite Skills
New to RB

IP: 8E70 C31B

i thought it was one of his best.. i liked Mosh the most,
Old 11-21-04, 12:26 PM   #30
E_Zilla ™
Capital Punishment

Text Record: 1-2
IP: 0D4D 5D10

Well .. not into eminem pretty much but I'd buy his CD jus for the beats ya know =] ..

.. The Council ..
- The Rap Mafiosis -
Send a message via AIM to E_Zilla ™   Reply With Quote