RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-05, 11:30 AM   #16
technique
dope

Text Record: 10-23
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AFF6 CC2A

I would be quite happy to strangle you to death with your own leash. adleast my adhd can be traeted and in time actually go forever. You might think that im still wack but I got 2 say something homes your audio is fuckin wack.. you sound like a screaching cat in the back ground. Theres so many things i could diss you on but i won't cuz you will probably commit suicide but about you saying i should kill myself I think your the one who should do it.. Your an ugly old looking turd and got bitches swinging on ur dick everyday is that something to be proud of? All you think about is urself and so wrapped up in ur own little world that you do not realize ur a fucking loser with no fucking record label. I might get a bit of neglect but it just makes me stronger so i wouldn't expect you 2 understand what it feels like cuz u got life easy. even though you might think ur on top of the world your still gonna be 6 feet under bitch.

Last edited by Technique : 11-23-05 at 11:34 AM.
Old 11-23-05, 11:41 AM   #17
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 917C 20C7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique
I would be quite happy to strangle you to death with a leash.

^ i've called you out live many times...you couldn't even hit ya mums boyfriend back lol

Quote:
adleast my adhd can be traeted and in time actually go forever.

^adleast?...traeted?...lost concentration eh?...pshh

Quote:
You might think that im still wack but I got 2 say something homes your audio is fuckin wack.. you sound like a screaching cat in the back ground. Theres so many things i could diss you on but i won't cuz you will probably commit suicide but about you saying i should kill myself I think your the one who should do it..

^ in other words...you'd diss me but you have nothing substantially concrete enough to make me look like a clown...and my audios > yours...so much so that you deleted ya own soundclick page because it got whored so much...seriously bro yao could whoop you in a battle...

Quote:
Your an ugly old looking turd and got bitches swinging on ur dick everyday is that something to be proud of? All you think about is urself and so wrapped up in ur own little world that you do not realize ur a fucking loser with no fucking record label.

^ i know i have no record label...i'm not a record excecutive...plus i'm not looking for a deal yet so where's the insult in that???...i got more worrying things in my life (like family, bills, food) to worry about where my next Sinner tutorials gonna fit in

Quote:
I might get a bit of neglect but it just makes me stronger so i wouldn't expect you 2 understand what it feels like cuz u got life easy. even though you might think ur on top of the world your still gonna be 6 feet under bitch.

^ 6 feet under...hmm...every person dies...so again what's ya angle on this...and for someone who supposedly gettin stronger each time ya step-dad whips out the belt...you should be able to merk that man no problems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 11:41 AM   #18
technique
dope

lol......................................
Old 11-23-05, 11:46 AM   #19
technique
dope

adleast i have a girl that cares for me and moving on wid things. and my step dad will probably die soon so he will rot in hell for what he's done to me and you will to. looks like your gonna carry this beef with you for the rest of ur life... meh
Old 11-23-05, 11:52 AM   #20
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
adleast i have a girl that cares for me and moving on wid things.

^ i'm sorry you're saying i don't i'm with my childs mother...our relationship was put at a strain in it's early days and we pulled through it together your lil kiddie situations are irrelevant to what me and my girl hae been through...besides...she's prolly wit you outta pity anyway...but i won't speculate

Quote:
and my step dad will probably die soon so he will rot in hell for what he's done to me and you will to. looks like your gonna carry this beef with you for the rest of ur life... meh

no...i still have you blocked on msn...i don't care where i go after life...i'm a laid back sorta person...the heat'll do good things for my skin...step-dad however...if we meet...i'll slap him...for not beating you enough...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 11:59 AM   #21
technique
dope

if we ever did meet I would slapp you bitch and slit your mothers throat for having you born. Your a sick cunt that has no self respect for anyone. To right your a laid back person with no job and ur life is on hold cuz u are just a lazy bum... fuck you man.
Old 11-23-05, 12:01 PM   #22
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
if we ever did meet I would slapp you bitch and slit your mothers throat for having you born. Your a sick cunt that has no self respect for anyone. To right your a laid back person with no job and ur life is on hold cuz u are just a lazy bum... fuck you man.

you really live up to this thread name...don't ya

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-23-05, 12:04 PM   #23
technique
dope

omg your not even worth my time just go back to flipping your burgers at mac D lol
Old 11-23-05, 12:06 PM   #24
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

he dont work at mcdonalds u daft prick...

he works in an office n shit..

n u jus contradicted urself.. you sed he had no job before then u say he works and maccy d's?

pshh

..Open Mics..
Old 11-23-05, 12:11 PM   #25
technique
dope

whatever bitch I don't really wanna hear about your love life for mad dog lol. whats he doing in his office pressing staplers and making coffee for his boss? Last time i heard he was training to be a medic but he must not have qualified.
Old 11-23-05, 12:13 PM   #26
E.C
Evolution

lol at you... how long u been rappin? over a year nearly 2? n ya still stuck at a level most of us were on when we joined the site...

deflate ya ego.. stand up for yaself instead of gettin domestically abused,

man up a bit then start chattin some shit

P.S hows ya sister doin?

..Open Mics..
Old 11-23-05, 12:19 PM   #27
technique
dope

you dont even know anything about me so i don't know why you keep bugging me. I couldn't give a shit how my sister is doing cuz she isn't anything 2 do wid me. What makes you think that i get abused?
Old 11-23-05, 12:22 PM   #28
E.C
Evolution

well mad dog was sayin u get beat or got beat by ya step dad... n u jus get abused n bullied on rv

..Open Mics..
Old 11-23-05, 12:38 PM   #29
technique
dope

that doesn't happen at all so i don't know why he said that but it's not true. I don't even take notice in what you shit heads have 2 say cuz whats the point?
Old 11-23-05, 12:39 PM   #30
E.C
Evolution

well stop posdting back then... its not hard

..Open Mics..