RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-06, 12:53 AM   #16
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1399 38A4

me and my man drunk a 5th of Tangeray..was geekin but nothin extreme..we can handle the liqour and shit..well i can i thought my boy was about to die nigga said he aint kno how to breath and shit..he was cryin and shit lol...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-06, 01:07 AM   #17
Blackmage
Is F'in Bored

Text Record: 8-12
Audio Record: 5-5
IP: 131A 1767

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
I drank half a handle of Captain to myself and a bottle of Boone's Farm with a friend while playing chess...all in about an hour. Then we all dipped around 11:30 for reasons I don't know. So I was pretty tipped, and pretty much tipped over. I landed on the sidewalk and busted my chin open...the night before I had to go to my cousin's wedding. So I manned up and started walking, I only had about 6 blocks to go. Now I remember beginning the journey, and I remember being at my backdoor, unlocking it, and going up to bed. Now I don't remember shit in between those times, and somehow I got home at 3am. A little over 3 hours for me to get 6 blocks.

I also remember a dream at some point, where I was in someone's car and we had gotten pulled over. If someone I knew saw me and helped me out, that could be a whole new side to the story. Sadly, I still don't know for sure lol.

That storie's the shit
But did you get out of that party leif tipped you on in time that got busted last week.

Knowledge is Power, Stop being Weak

The Legend of Blackmage
Featuring such heads as...Tha Q, 9th degree, Enygma,The green team, Big J and probably you! SO DON'T SLEEP!

Coming soon to a soundclick near you...

........Shit.....Nigga.......
Old 07-04-06, 01:37 AM   #18
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 94B0 FEE7

Eh, last time I was drunk I was crying n' im'ing people about how I wanna quit rappin n' how I miss my old friends. N i im'd my old friends n told 'em we gotta meet again n' stuff lol. I was goooooooooooooooooooooooooooone. Even woke up buzzed.
Old 07-04-06, 02:14 AM   #19
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: D6DE 8AA8

ahhhhh..... i dunno..... random hook ups... drunk dialin old girls.... nuthin too crazy

got a couple video tapes of chicks at my house makin out.... both with other girls and also with guys..... should actually post that shit up....... i think Young Law mightve seen the vid.... one girl was completely topless hookin up with this guy....both were drunk (video cam was in my bro's hand) and then they stopped hookin up because at one point he pushed her away and was like "i think im about to throw up" (the levels of ownage were infinite even tho we all know wat he MEANT) anyways... he leaves to go get some water and take care of business.... mind u they hooked up in like the living room where all of us were hangin out (maybe 8 people)...... and while he's gone, she is so gone (wordplay) that she just sits there on my couch topless as she waits for him..... obviously none of us were gonna fuckin tell her.... and it took her 10 minutes to finally say "wait, where the fuck is my bra?" .... funny part is that way gave her her bra... she sed thanks... and than didnt put it on....

rest of the night was not as interestin since i was not the one gettin some.....

...The real Renegade before Hova...