RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-04, 10:51 PM   #31
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 26CD 099E

damn i'm glad i don't live in the u.s.

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-04, 01:48 PM   #32
darshmatix
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B08A F48A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Remain
but yes Bush has lost a few jobs but the difference is bigger ergo he has created more than he has lost, and Bush has a learning disability? i forgot those who had a learning disability could run a country more stabily then clinton did, clinton was ass and you know it, he did all that shit sharing secrets with China and shit hes a fucking dumbass. and Bush does not OWN and timber company, he had 8$ of stock of the timber company, that does not mean he owns it and i said he "HAD" he does not anymore and that was fucking 8$ in THE STOCK... and i mean dont get me wrong you are such a toughie that if you were experiencing 9/11 from ground Zero you would just run out there, you would be the tough man you are.. shut the fuck up, you are so uneducated and just try to act like you are but you are so ignorant to notice the flaws in what you say...

dude relax. If u think bush is the man, thas straight its ur opinion. But dont go obscuring facts and callin other people ignorant and uneducated for getting the facts wrong when you're doin it too. First off, there is no way in hell u can call Clinton a bad president. Ok, maybe his personal life wasn't great and he kept some things secrets, but you know what, you would probably find 5 arguments for how he's a bad president. But if u flip the coin, think about all the good stuff he's done for not only the US, but the whole world. Other than the kenneth star investigation, he was one of the most celebrated people or even celebrated presidents of all time by people outside of the US and inside the US. So don't go around criticizing Clinton just to hype up Bush. And secondly, i agree that bush is the better candidate out of the two, but over the last thirty years, during every democratic presidency, the economy has thrived. During the last thirty years, every republican presidency has faltered. Even donald trump admitted that he's a registered democrat because even though he has to pay more taxes when democrats are in office, the economy also does better so his revenue increases. The facts speak for themselves man.
Old 10-10-04, 02:11 PM   #33
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick

ALso he couldnt leave and fly or what ever they made him saty grounded for safty reasons.. Incase somthing happened to him.... Fucking dumb ass.....

Wat was Kerry doing. Fuckin zero

The reason clinton was president 2 times in a row was because the Republican at the time sucked.....

Gore and CLinton are the reason music is being censored and you cant see rated r moves unless you are of age....

They also put the parental advisory stickers on movies and cd's

They were horrible and they ruined the economy....

Not Bush Nor Kerry could fix the mistakes that Bubba Clinton made

CLinton was a fuckin loser and a peice of shit

Kerry is also for the draft you fuckin retards.....

Bush does not own a timber company and that remark was completely absurd... Thats why Bush said " need some wood" and everbody laughed cause they knew it was bull shit

know wats funny tho is wat kerry sed about the timber company is true...... u look into it dumbass......... ooooh and strong points ur makin here.... lets see.... "CLinton was a fuckin loser and a piece of shit" and clinton was president twice cuz "the Republicans at the time sucked" ......u sure have strong hard facts......

ohhh and Kerry wasnt the fuckin PRESIDENT wen the WORLD TRADE CENTERS WERE HIT...... and the thing about bush having to stay is no excuse for him to read a book about a donkey or w.e for 7 more minutes with a preschool class after hearin the lives of the nation were at risk......... he didnt even leave the class to find out wat was happenin or wat should be done....... so how do u think he knew that it was a safety precaution yet?!?!?!?!??! he didnt, he hesitated in a time of national tragedy which should not be shown with ANY president.........

yea and the thing about us gettin attacked for the 9/11 thing because of Clinton.......... well wat do ya know, the WORLD TRADE CENTERS had already been attacked in 1993 by biun laden............. which is 3 or 4 years before the things u said..... so we can assume osama has had an eye out for us for a while.....

ohhh and lieberman or however u spell it is more of the reason y there is restrictions and shit, he was the one fighting for the whole cause of puttin the r ratings and mature video games and shit.......... but y is that so bad??? parents didnt want there 13 year old kids seein sex in movies or blood in games......... u think Clinton was gonna fight all the grievin parents????? I DONT THINK SO...........

and CLinton helped the economy.......... he created jobs............ ure makin accusations with no proof...... tell me how he made the economy worse...... and before u do that, realize that bush has made it TEN TIMES WORSE, the last time a president actually experienced a decrease in jobs is THE GREAT DEPRESSION as i sed........... and im including wen we head the vietnam war, and world war 2 and everything, so u cant say its cuz of the war or sum shit.........

So juss shutup and provide sum facts first........... so wat im 16, that shit dont matter......... its on wat u know

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 10-10-04, 02:18 PM   #34
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

Quote:
but yes Bush has lost a few jobs but the difference is bigger ergo he has created more than he has lost, and Bush has a learning disability? i forgot those who had a learning disability could run a country more stabily then clinton did, clinton was ass and you know it, he did all that shit sharing secrets with China and shit hes a fucking dumbass. and Bush does not OWN and timber company, he had 8$ of stock of the timber company, that does not mean he owns it and i said he "HAD" he does not anymore and that was fucking 8$ in THE STOCK... and i mean dont get me wrong you are such a toughie that if you were experiencing 9/11 from ground Zero you would just run out there, you would be the tough man you are.. shut the fuck up, you are so uneducated and just try to act like you are but you are so ignorant to notice the flaws in what you say...

im not gonna say much to this one but no u dumbass he hasnt created more jobs then hes lost........... hes LOST MORE THEN HES CREATED.......... wat ur thinkin of is that hes created more jobs THIS YEAR......... over his FOUR YEAR term tho he has lost jobs overall.......... yea and having stock in a company means partial OWNERSHIP and would count as a "small bussiness" and he got a profit of $84 out of it......... now dont those points sound very "uneducated" to u????? and i dont know wat yall dont get........... im not the president, never sed id wanna be the president............ he is the president, so he shouldve known wat to do or shouldve gone to his advisors as soon as possible to find out wat to do since we all know he didnt know..........

Old 10-10-04, 11:43 PM   #35
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: 7C27 F57B

it was a profit of 8 dollars, as stated in the debate...

you can believe whatever you want and shit, BUT im fucking sick of people bashing on Bush .. im sure being the President is a VERY stressful job dealing with all this shit and people like you.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-04, 11:58 PM   #36
darshmatix
Flyweight

Quote:
it was a profit of 8 dollars, as stated in the debate...

you can believe whatever you want and shit, BUT im fucking sick of people bashing on Bush .. im sure being the President is a VERY stressful job dealing with all this shit and people like you.

yo man dont go statin that clinton was horrible on one hand and then on the other hand, start talkin bout how being president is stressful and its hard dealin wit people criticizing them...you're bashin on clinton and kerry just like ppl are bashin on bush, and guess wuts funny about it, you aint got facts to back ur sorry ass up. you think bush is better, thas straight, but bring some facts to the table if u wanna start a debate
Old 10-11-04, 12:43 AM   #37
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: 7C27 F57B

you are so ignorant that you ceased to read the last page, my page of facts.. why dont you read more then the last page before you wanna start a debate fucking idiot.

Merciless Cult.
Old 10-11-04, 02:06 PM   #38
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

no still, u really havent stated any facts, just making blank accusations............ u should bring sum actual facts.......... and here's a site that states he received $84 dollars like i sed before......... so ur the wrong one on this.......... and darsh really owned u with that statement on leaving the prez alone, wen ur not doin it for clinton......

http://blog.johnkerry.com/blog/archives/003291.html

and incase u think its sketchy cuz its a Kerry/Edwards site.............. ill post another one if u want.......... but does aanyone have a link to the eminem song????

Old 10-11-04, 02:27 PM   #39
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

lol, ya'll gotta lighten up in here, whens this track supposed to be released??
Old 10-11-04, 02:30 PM   #40
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

not sure wen its gonna be released, probably next 3 weeks since albums comin out november 16 i think
Old 10-11-04, 02:50 PM   #41
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: 1D18 352D

i am lightened but im just sick of people saying shit...

Merciless Cult.
Old 10-11-04, 02:59 PM   #42
Un'Touched
†•The Council Nigga •†

Text Record: 5-2
IP: CC30 7562

I Like Bush But Like Somone Previousley Said

Eminem Is Turning Into A Grown Man....

Old 10-11-04, 03:54 PM   #43
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

so theres no link man????? but ok ima be done tryna discuss these issues......... shits kinda stupid........

Old 10-14-04, 05:48 PM   #44
darshmatix
Flyweight

Quote:
you are so ignorant that you ceased to read the last page, my page of facts.. why dont you read more then the last page before you wanna start a debate fucking idiot.

are you retarted? check out both of my previous posts, they both respond to ur dumbass remarks. two or three facts dont work asshole, you need more. dont call me a fuckin idiot when you aint even lookin at my posts and responding to them correctly you dumb fuck. And no you're not "lightened" cuz all i was sayin was bring some facts and i was saying impartially and respectfully and you blew ur sorry ass up. understand i wasn't tryin to degrade you even tho it mighta seemed like it. So wut you need to do is RELAX.

peace out