RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-05, 01:09 PM   #31
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7996 9DF7

WTF...CALI EFECX AND ~B~ ARE FUCKIN IDIOTS...

ok....you say that they only bombed london cos we bomeb iraq?thats bullshit...we did not bomb iraq...alot of people did no agree to us goin into iraq....it wasnt those people who dies in the bomb blast that decided to go to war...So why did they deserve it...i could probably agree if it wa tony blairs house they bombed..but not innocent people..why should they suffer cos of what your calling tony blairs mistakes...

So cali...lets say someone in your neighbour hood tried to jack me....gave me a beating....and then in retaliation i decided to go and rape your mom...Does that mean she deserved it?...NO

those people in london had NOTHING to do with iraq getting bombed...if anyone is to blame its tony blair...

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 07-09-05, 01:12 PM   #32
x-S-x
New to RV

IP: 5BFC 018E

naaah not even tony blair

BUSH

...Dont F*ck Wiv Naomi aka Lady Razor - Thas Ma Lil Sis Rite There...

**Brit Hoe's 2gether**
Send a message via MSN to x-S-x   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-05, 01:14 PM   #33
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
WTF...CALI EFECX AND ~B~ ARE FUCKIN IDIOTS...

ok....you say that they only bombed london cos we bomeb iraq?thats bullshit...we did not bomb iraq...alot of people did no agree to us goin into iraq....it wasnt those people who dies in the bomb blast that decided to go to war...So why did they deserve it...i could probably agree if it wa tony blairs house they bombed..but not innocent people..why should they suffer cos of what your calling tony blairs mistakes...

So cali...lets say someone in your neighbour hood tried to jack me....gave me a beating....and then in retaliation i decided to go and rape your mom...Does that mean she deserved it?...NO

those people in london had NOTHING to do with iraq getting bombed...if anyone is to blame its tony blair...

fuck, Fuck, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt say anything there about any1 or any fuckin country in particular asshole, i sed not another thread like this cuz i didnt want lil whiney bitches like urself goin off on one again fs, n jus cuz ppl have different political opinions than u dont mean theyre idiots fs

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 07-09-05, 01:16 PM   #34
Immense

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~B~
fuck, Fuck, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt say anything there about any1 or any fuckin country in particular asshole, i sed not another thread like this cuz i didnt want lil whiney bitches like urself goin off on one again fs, n jus cuz ppl have different political opinions than u dont mean theyre idiots fs

ok..sorry...you actually right..i can understand your opinions....

but calis are just pointless hatred opinions with no meaning to them....

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 07-09-05, 01:19 PM   #35
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
ok..sorry...you actually right..i can understand your opinions....

but calis are just pointless hatred opinions with no meaning to them....

there now, there we go! lol u respect mine n i respect urs! at the end of the day in war, there are no rights or wrongs, 'all is fair in love and war'.......apparently....

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 07-09-05, 01:26 PM   #36
Immense

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~B~
there now, there we go! lol u respect mine n i respect urs! at the end of the day in war, there are no rights or wrongs, 'all is fair in love and war'.......apparently....

Werd...im done arguing about this....ive finally reached my conclusion..

and thats that no-one deserves to die....not the people in iraq...not the people in london..and not the people in new york...

and they definately shouldnt be dying because our leaders dont agree with each other for whatever reasons...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 07-09-05, 01:37 PM   #37
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 9092 4066

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-S-x
oh ye + clearly alot of americans do like Bush otherwise he wudnt hav been re-elected..?

Word, but most of the Hip-hop community at least on here is liberal...

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 07-09-05, 05:30 PM   #38
x-S-x
New to RV

IP: 5BFC 018E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Blayy
Word, but most of the Hip-hop community at least on here is liberal...

arite well thas cool... thas how it shud be! lol

im jus vexd that some1 prick had the nerve 2 be so insensitive + rude about somethin he clearly doesnt hav the faintest clue about.

dont they do banning on this forum?

...Dont F*ck Wiv Naomi aka Lady Razor - Thas Ma Lil Sis Rite There...

**Brit Hoe's 2gether**
Send a message via MSN to x-S-x   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-05, 09:25 PM   #40
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
IP: EF25 E8E6

yeah... but learn more about the geneva convention before you speak... if they are using certain facilities for the sole purpose of hiding weapons and fighting from those positions then those facilities become targets... the military is only asked to to limit the damage to those facilities if possible... that's like them bastards in iraq blowing up are medics and shit... we help Americans as well as our enemies... the medics HAVE to provide aid to everyone regardless of whose side they on... but the fuckaz over there don't care so why should we care about a building when we have the chance to save LIVES

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-05, 09:27 PM   #41
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
IP: EF25 E8E6

bush and saddam shoulda just threw up the dick beaters and called it a day... then you could always go home and say...."I whooped that bitch's ass!!!!"

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-05, 04:30 AM   #42
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Yeah, shit is getting to be overrated.
Old 07-10-05, 04:43 AM   #43
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: ECB3 36A0

CALI...i refer to my user title...fact is though we can speculate why this happened or infact WHY 9/11 Bali & Madrid happened...but lemme remind you 9/11 was before the war against terrorism and BEFORE the war in Iraq so everything thats happened really has been a reflection of that day...basically what im saying is that we (US & UK) didn't go into Iraq & Afghanistan first and start killin innocent lives...it was retaliation and it was killings according to strategic intelligence remember a lot of kids out there in those Countries are carryin AK's of their own and have prolly killed people with them with no remorse an it's prolly the same wit women...you can't compare these countries to our beliefs when there's are totally different...and yes there are innocent people out there getting hurt but i ain't going YAY at that...CALI is prolly doing the same both ends...you're a sad prick looking for attention...GROW UP...get some facts before you run in here saying the same old words SUN OWN & PINK SLIP coz Terrorism is a lot bigger than RV...and eventually people will ignore you and you will die out like Freddy Kruger

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-05, 04:45 AM   #44
Immense

IP: 7236 47FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
look do u no get it agreed it was wrong to bomb london but i agree wit it n say fuck britian bout it for one reason u say that britian n america never bomber iraq lol are u an idiot wat the fuck u think there doin goin in n pokin them wit roses

n your saying this is terrible these were innocent people that got attacked n were attacked by terrorists, lol wtf 1000's n 1000's of INNOCENT iraqi men women and children hav been killed by britian and america but for sum reason these are not terrorists, but about 50 people die in britain and these people that cuased it are terrorists lol fuck that i feel alot more sorry for the people in iraq than i do for britian

Yes...but like i said..just because blair sent the army in to bomb iraq....that doesnt mean innocent people in london should pay for it....i didnt say britain didnt bomb iraq..i said the people in london didnt bomb iraq....

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX