RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-05, 10:34 AM   #46
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: C0CA 9F61

Wholy shit, that reminds me why i think rb is wack.

Old 08-03-05, 10:35 AM   #47
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

lol datrushurtz can u put me in the punchline league please.ive been waiting ages to get in lol you gotta know that im gonna shoiw by now

..Open Mics..

Old 08-03-05, 11:22 AM   #48
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 6B69 4527

lol nah man, I don't run the punchline league there. Playoffs just started there so signup next season and you'll get in.

N' yo, RB isn't wack at all... it's just their frontlines is wack. There likely isn't another site on the net with more 10 year old boys on it. When I used to battle in front lines, I put a 500 vote minimum on virtually every battle to ensure I wouldn't lose for bullshit reasons. It's pretty much what you have to do unfortunately. But yeah, their other leagues are cool and don't have that bullshit voting problem.

Old 08-03-05, 11:23 AM   #49
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: C0CA 9F61

yeah i feel ya, i might sign up for their pll next season.

Old 08-03-05, 11:37 AM   #50
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 0D11 88C9

werd.....but RB has some wack problems modding wise........

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense  
Old 08-03-05, 12:21 PM   #51
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

thats all im gon na do on there now.. the leagues.. will i get in wit a 0-1 rec lol

..Open Mics..

Old 08-03-05, 12:49 PM   #52
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
Ayo Mim, how many weeks in the season, 18 or 20?

It's 20 weeks and shit.

Old 08-03-05, 12:50 PM   #53
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
dya fink i will get in the playoffs?

I don't know. Depends on who loses ahead of you and whether or not you win.

You have a chance though.

Old 08-03-05, 12:51 PM   #54
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshh!
word spek, take the W

shit i wish i could battle a no name once in a while........

Lmao. Then stop being the person with the most points in the league.. every week.

Old 08-03-05, 12:54 PM   #55
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
lol same wit me over there... ive battled bout 4 times in front lines... whored all of em easy, this guy got d/r'd real bad and beat me 5-1 shit is fucked coz his verse was really bad ill go find the link n post it

Lmao. That happened to me last week. I posted first, then one hour or less after the other dude posted I had already lost? But since I'm cool I was able to get Celestial to DQ three of the votes because YUNG_TRUTHZ351351353 and friends weren't explaining worth shit. Now it's just closed and neither one of us got the win. RB's Front Lines has mad dr now. Just stop battling there. WORD.

Old 08-03-05, 12:55 PM   #56
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212014

tell me who's was better. i dropped weak but i mean, look at his verse and tell me lol

Pm the Front Lines mod and have him DQed for upping too many times.

Lol. DO IT, DO IT.

Old 08-03-05, 12:57 PM   #57
Magic5

Yeah, I like to see my avatar six fucking times in a row. Fucking beautiful.

Old 08-03-05, 01:28 PM   #58
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 0D11 88C9

WERD...man^^^........i guess so......lol.......mimesis ur freakin cool wit that rec. of urs.....but why hide it??????

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense  
Old 08-03-05, 01:28 PM   #59
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
lol nah man, I don't run the punchline league there. Playoffs just started there so signup next season and you'll get in.

N' yo, RB isn't wack at all... it's just their frontlines is wack. There likely isn't another site on the net with more 10 year old boys on it. When I used to battle in front lines, I put a 500 vote minimum on virtually every battle to ensure I wouldn't lose for bullshit reasons. It's pretty much what you have to do unfortunately. But yeah, their other leagues are cool and don't have that bullshit voting problem.

yea, on RB my only losses are bs losses........ like someone will come at me with "Ill bust caps in your face, ur a disgrace, pound u in the place" ....pratically no witty punches or wordplay, or only wordplay that was dope wen NWA was rappin and dudes will be like "word, he came at u wit sum nice punches, but ur verse was alil confusin yo, u needa put in some explanations"

and ill get votes against me cuz people didnt understand my shit...... in one of my battles the guys name was sumthin-Mixes and so i sed sumthin like "Cuz the last time Mixes had Punches, i was spikin it at the dance"
And this guy sed somethin like "gay punches are stupid" and i was like "huh?!?!"

but yea, rb does have some good heads but none of em really vote that much so only the newbs that only stay for a month are in FL

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Old 08-03-05, 01:37 PM   #60
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

i got dq'ed for "uppin" too many times....... it was gay cuz i upped 6 times but one of these "ups" was literally within the same minute i posted my verse cuz i noticed i made a spelling error....... the mods shouldve recognized and just let it be, especially since i was winnin the battle 4-0 ....... that was my gayest experience on RB next to losin to a "vet" with like 2000 posts in less than 2 hours after we posted verses......... half the people who voted were like "ur real good for a newb, but u shoulnt battle a vet" and That would be Their WHOLE vote....... i got his first 5 removed cuz they were literally all 2 lines long, and 2 were CREW votes....and than before i even noticed that the mods actually deleted the votes, he had another wave of five voters come in and vote the same exact way..... i decided to just say "fuck it" cuz i knew thered be no way i would win unless like i had celest and all the vets vote on it (which woulod never happen with my like 200 posts on RB)

the battle was upped like a total of 4 times between us all and neither of us even did that RTF shit and vote on other battles..... i didnt have time to link that shit in my sig before it got closed, TWICE

...The real Renegade before Hova...